All Journal Entries Journals
Previous | Next


Mar 11, 2011 - 2 comments








I wanted to share some encouraging news for people who have Chronic Hep B and have financial difficulty affording Baraclude. I contacted Brystol Myers Squibb and applied for the Patient Assistance Program. The website and application is here:

It took about a week and they have approved me to receive the medication and are shipping it to my home.

If anyone is suffering financial hardship and needs medication, I encourage you to fill out the application and get it into them.

Good luck and God bless.

Post a Comment
Avatar universal
by kanchi213, Nov 26, 2012
will they help pple residing outside USA

Avatar universal
by mel851, Apr 02, 2014
Hi..How about people from the philippines?are they extending the same help?

Post a Comment