All Journal Entries Journals

Calling the English on IUI!!???

Apr 02, 2011 - 2 comments







what ??

Ok, calling all fellow Englishman or should i say ladys!
I've been seeing alot on this site that people have been doing there Beta!? Anyone know what that is and is it commonly taken in England.
I've have noticed alot of things are slightly different here from the US and other countrys, and it seems to change from clinic to clinic, Some like Follicals around 18mm (like my clinic), others around 22mm!? - so whats it to be!?

I'm pretty sure this Beta whatsit is to do with temprature. but i was never told to take mine!. Had IUI and was just told to take a test in 2 weeks!, No mention of anything else at all.  


Post a Comment
1105753 tn?1374287348
by mjmom69, Apr 02, 2011
Hey, I'm not from the UK but a beta is a check to see if you are pregnant or not. It is blood work that checks the Hcg levels. Hope that helps.

1650006 tn?1333909714
by JessWishes2, Apr 02, 2011
Thanks, just need to know if they do it here or not. This waiting it killing me, just trying to keep occupied. Been reading posts from 2007 just to keep me busy! lol

Post a Comment