Jul 12, 2011
Ok so according to my 'Bible' What to expect when expecting there are several ways to be able to work out weather your carring a girl or a boy. I'm only 9 weeks so have a little way to go before i can know.
1) HEARTBEAT. - If your babies heartbeat is above 140 it promises a Girl, and below its a Boy!?
2) HUNGER - If you feel your appitite increase which you may have lost around 6 weeks or so then ur probably carring a Boy, Research shows that mums-to-be carying boys tend to eat more then mums expecting girls!!??
Just looked online aswell.
3) SKIN- If your skin is dry = Boy, soft = Girl!?
4) MATH!- Add your age when concevied and the month you concevied in, Odd = Girl, Even = Boy.
5) RING - tie your wedding ring with a strand of your hair and hold it over your belly, if it moves in circles =Boy, side to side = Girl!?
6) MORNING SICKNESS - If you have sickness in the early stages =Girl, if you didn't = Boy
7) SLEEP - if you sleep on your right whilst pregnant = Girl, Left = Boy.
8) WEE - Bright yellow = Boy, Clear/dull = Girl.
9) ACNE - If you suffer from Acne during pregnancy = Girl, if you don't = Boy.
10) HAIR - Thin and dull = Girl, Georgous and glossy = Boy.
What do you think your having........????