Aug 04, 2011
Ok, I go in on Saturday for blood work and ultrasound. The Dr. is trying to catch my natural cycle so if the estrogen is good, then transfer could be as early as the end of next week! Yay! If not, we have to wait one more cycle. So let's keep our fingers crossed!