Dec 23, 2011
Please don't judge the fact that I chose to be induced.
So when I went in for my appointment on Monday I was told that my ob was going to be on vacation next week and that if I went into delivery then I would have to be seen by a different doctor. I just don't feel comfortable with that.
I also chose induction because this baby is expected to be 8 lbs or over and with my younger son who was 7.11 I had problems pushing him out. I had to be cut and they had to use both foreceps and the vacuum to help him out. This all led to him spending a few hours in NICU. Since baby grows daily I felt that if we waited longer it may cause more issues than what is needed.
So here I am at the hospital waiting for them to start administering the drugs needed to start my labor. Hopefully I'll get to meet my baby Daniel today. : )