Feb 09, 2012
Today is cycle day 1, I called the office to schedule 3rd day ultrasound and blood work and the nurse tells me that my RE will be on vacation at the end of this month. So what that means is that he would not be able to do the ER nor ET should this be a good cycle. I think I will still go in on Saturday for us and bw and if this is a GREAT cycle I will move forward and have the other practicing RE see me thru this cycle. If it is not such a good cycle well then I will just wait. I just feel that I am so anxious to get this done but everything else says to wait.