All Journal Entries Journals

not moving

Mar 22, 2012 - 6 comments

No progress since last night. More than 8 hours - even with walking and oxytocin.
They stopped oxytocin at 4 am to let me rest. Starting it up now at 8 am. Will try a few more hours. Walking then. If it doesn't help - then CS is on the cards.
Praying and hoping not. But of course I want healthy baby.


Comments
Post a Comment
195469 tn?1388326488
by Heather3418, Mar 23, 2012
Oh Sally, if baby is not in any distress, why would they want to put you through major surgery.  Lauren apparently isn't quite ready yet.  Why won't they least give her until your actual due date?  I would hate to hear that you had to have a c-section, when you can do this naturally.  Much better for you and baby and much better healing time.

I hope the doctor's reconsider their decision.  All that matters though, is a healthy mother and baby.

I take it that you are in the hospital now....

Is KM there yet?

231441 tn?1333896366
by Super_sally888, Mar 23, 2012
Kinman here. Drs agreeing to wait as long as baby is doing fine.
Had accupuncture. Baby's heart rate much higher and more responsive.
Will have to stay here now until baby arrives.

231441 tn?1333896366
by Super_sally888, Mar 23, 2012
Am 6 cm at last check. They'll check again in a few hours.




195469 tn?1388326488
by Heather3418, Mar 23, 2012
Oh Sally...I am thinking of you and hope that things get started in earnest....soon, so you and KM can hold that baby girl....  BIG HUGS,

195469 tn?1388326488
by Heather3418, Mar 23, 2012
In Manila, Philippines, it is twelve hours ahead of U.S. Eastern Standard time.  So it is Friday evening over there.  Approximately 4:56 pm, where it is 4:56 AM here in the Eastern U.S.

195469 tn?1388326488
by Heather3418, Mar 23, 2012
It's hard with Sally living in another country, to wait for news on her labor and delivery.  I do not expect Sally to think about getting on the computer to give us news about the birth, until she has had time to bond with the baby and rest up.  So I think it may be tonight, here in the U.S. until we hear something.  In the meantime, I have been saying prayers for Sally and her little baby.  I have faith that everything will go smoothly.  Best of luck to you, Sally, my dear friend.

Post a Comment