Feb 11, 2009
So at todays appt. I am now 4cm dilated. The midwife stripped my membranes, and i was told that if nothin happens i will be induced on 2/18. But an hour after coming home, cramping is worse and i think contractions have finally begun. I have a call into the on call doctor and am now waiting for a call back to see what happens next.