All Journal Entries Journals

Still waiting..

May 04, 2009 - 0 comments

Let me share to all of you..
      As i was still  on my  break from this fertility treatment since march at present, me and my DH have  decided to have a break since my RE told me that i  have a less chance to conceived bcoz of low number of eggs/poor egg quality inside my ovaries.
To my surprise... just a few weeks after my last visit from my RE my cousin called me up! and told me that her friend who is a doctor told her that there is a baby to be born 3 weeks from now and the birth mother was looking  for adoptive mother bec she cant take good care of the baby..and my cousin ask me if i wanted the baby??..i dont know if this is the answer to my prayers???..since me and my Dh have decided to have a break for a while..thats why  we have decided that we will get the baby..and if my cousin will called me up again..we will  finalize the adoption..we will pursue this..

I am not saying that, we lose our  hopes and dreams  in this ttc..but as of this moment, we are already open for some possibilities that God will offer us.. maybe this is the time to face the reality..but still hoping and  praying that if the baby is really meant for will come..even if  she/he will not grow in my tummy..surely she/he will grow in our hearts..

Please pray for us..

Post a Comment