Nov 08, 2013
Does anyone know what this cerebral artery stuff is, & could i caught it from my basement fumes? Just last week, i noticed the walls of my older home, had been taking on sewer water. It has been small leaking for over a year, & i thought maybe just rain water, but the last 2 days, it is really deep, & i now just figured out it is coming through bottom wall in 3 spots quite rapid, & the odar is very pungent smelling. Smells like sewer water, & never thought much about it until the other day when i noticed the town jack hammering out side. Also do want to stress in past, my neurolist (now passed on) was concerned in past of a cerebral hemorage, from years of toxix fumes from painting many years, & carbon monoxide poisoning.
The cerebral artery stuff, no one told me about it, except i ended up with some cateracts, good canidate for glacoma, & really bad cuppling of eye. It was like the worse possible cluster headache ever and i was getting them every couple times of day, & luckily i run around the house screaming, and when i vomit, the pain did go away, but i spent over a week getting these, twice a day. It has gotten to point i do not know what type a specialist to see.(i am on all kinds of pain medicine, verapamil, lazic, & high doses of oxygen. The 5-6 liters of oxygen for 1 hour a day, keep some of the inflamation down. Also have history of CAD, & Peripheral vascular disease, and myocardial infaract. I did go to last doctor who told me my brain cells were dead, & they dont heal?! Very short term memory also. I am not imagining this stuff, that why i post the picture. That is what i look like if i do not do the oxygen for 3 days! Think i need to go to hospital out of the area. Thank you