All Journal Entries Journals
Previous | Next

sexual problem

Apr 26, 2008 - 2 comments

sexual problems

I am 27 year male. I am maried person.i can normal sex like kissing,boofs rubbing,vagina finguring long time.But When  I insert my cook in my wife vegina after 2 or 3 minutes my biggo will out and i lost .after few minutes I will inserert my cook again and take 8-10 minutes duration.So I cann't give full satisfication my wife.pls give me a solution to improve my sexual duation 30-40 minutes at the first time.

Post a Comment
Avatar universal
by charnelbabi18, Apr 26, 2008
first of all, you need to learn how 2 spell, or talk better or somethin. sry, but ur agrown man and ur talkin like that. ok so now onto ur problem. There are pills and stuff made to keep you up longer so u can have better sex. i suggest u ask ur doctor. and see a speech therapist

Avatar universal
by sridharpsg, Apr 26, 2008
fiirst you just take the book of indian kamasutra and study that will help you

Post a Comment