All Journal Entries Journals

Doctors appointment

Jun 15, 2009 - 0 comments

So my doctor was going to allow me to be induced June 26th if my cervix was favorable but the L & D will be remodeling there floors that day so they don't want to schedule any inducements for that day so we decided to just see when he comes out. Oh and so far my cervix is 1/2 a centimeter dilated and still long so I have some ways to go.

Post a Comment