My Posts
1 - 10 (of 37) posts
I have a leg clot from my knee to my torso ,I have tried to google it and I have no answers ,but two years ago I was ...
not too sure but try coffee with him and see a your local doctor could be alergic
1 answer |
you can use the salt spray at a drug store it helps you this salt nose spray if it isn't any better go see doc ag...
3 answers |
could be a number of things go to your doctor and see if you have a ear infection
4 answers |
go and get a check up at your doctor
2 answers |
cals. and magnesium to gether and it should help if that is also check with your doctor
4 answers |
go get your doctor to do a ultra sound and make sure she changes her way of sleeping
4 answers |
ask you doctor to put you on a water pill or herblest
4 answers |
go and find a back specialist
6 answers |
do sit ups and try to do this for a month
2 answers |