Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 6 yr. old son started focalin 5 days ago and has since started wetting his pants and blinking his eyes. I looked for a list of tics an...
8 answers | 2 comments |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
6 answers | 1 comment |
I've recently started taking focalin because I've been kind of depressed and when I take it, it makes me feel kind of like I'm "on top" b...
1 answer |
1666464 tn?1303228958
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that there's going to be some matters in here in which I "completely" understand that they'v...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
32 answers | 1 comment |
447130 tn?1225474466
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
19 answers | 2 comments |
I am 22 years old, I was diagnosed with ADD then ADHD as a child. I quit taking Ritalin and Concerta after Elementary school if not befor...
9 answers |
My husband and I have been separated for 8 months. Still seeing only each other during this time. Honestly the last few weeks before he...
1 answer |
My son was diagnosed with ADHD with impulsivity at 2 years old. I started medication 2 years ago and he has been on 3mL of Quillivant for...
6 answers | 3 comments |
My doctor has me on welubturon 150mg, strattera 25mg and klonopin 1mg. The klonopin for sleep. I love the way the other two make me feel ...
2 answers |
was on adderall for 4 months 10 mg a day and now have switched to ritalin (its a long story) and 5mg not enough so i went up to another 5...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
91 answers | 1 comment |
I take 50mg of Vyvanse daily and have allergies ever now and then. Is it ok to take Benadryl while I'm taking Vyvanse?
1 answer |
514443 tn?1224596174
I started taking 10mg of Adderall back in July. Around September I started taking an additional 5mg at noon time. It was working great fo...
13 answers |
I have a severe case of ADHD and anxiety. My anxiety disorder has been improving thank goodness, but my ADHD hasn't. My doctor always mak...
1 answer |
My psychiatrist and I have tried over 30 medications for my Generalized Anxiety, NONE of which have even remotely helped and my symptoms ...
3 answers | 6 comments |
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experie...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I already explained my problem in the other post, but he always give me the same problem over and over. The reason why I haven't gotten a...
1 answer |
Okay so I am 27 years old about 135 lbs. and a mom of 3. I was diagnosed with severe ADHD in February of 2015. My physician started me of...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
7 mins ago
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
22 hrs ago
Blank
Mahiroy commented on Attention All Mouth B...
Nov 23
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources