Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my son is going into grade 2 and he's been really really struggling with reading. the teacher says sometimes he acts dyslexic and sometim...
3 answers |
I've noticed that a long time ago that my eyes will at moments get bigger and smaller. they will also dilate. I do take 15mg adderall ev...
2 answers |
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switch...
52 answers | 4 comments |
My young teenage son has been away at boarding school for the past 3 school years. He is home every summer and each school break. I jus...
4 answers |
I was prescribed Concerta 18mg by a psychiatrist. I am currently studying for the bar exam and have been taking one pill everyday (since ...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm currently a 31 male and have ADHD. I've been on concerta, adderall (max dose 30mg XR), and now I'm taking Vyvanse. I also ta...
4 answers |
My 7 year old started concerta about 7 months ago. He start on a low low dose and as he got used to it and as the teachers seen no improv...
21 answers | 1 comment |
Hi folks, I am under the care of a physician and prescribed currently Trintellix 10mg qhs Vyvanse 50mg qam Alprazolam 0.5mg prn Zo...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My son is five years old. He was recently moved from Concerta 36mg once a day to Focalin XR 10mg twice a day but still takes Concerta .01...
12 answers | 1 comment |
447130 tn?1225474466
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
20 answers | 3 comments |
I'm considering taking my child to Learning Technics (www.learningtechnics.com) They said the use "specifically target neurological activ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
35 answers | 5 comments |
956253 tn?1247621591
i have been on adderall for over one year.i have had a bad rash comes and goes.got very sick went to er found out that i am allergic to s...
3 answers |
I WANT MY STORY KNOWN. I HAVE A 7 YR OLD THAT WAS TREATED FOR ADHD 2 YRS AGO, NEVER COULD FIND THE RIGHT MEDS, SO OF COURSE THEY KEPT SW...
98 answers | 3 comments |
hey guys this is my fourth day taking vyvanse and i heard when the first month is over the euphoria is over. how bad is it after the euph...
7 answers |
Hi there - to whomever stumbles upon this lil query of mine. Any thoughtful responses back would be wonderfully appreciated:) My que...
16 answers |
My son is 2 years old and ever since he learned how to sit up he would bang his head of of everything and he doesnt really like to play w...
1 answer |
I stopped taking my Adderall for a few months several years ago. I got my prescription filled during that time and the pills ended up in...
12 answers |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have adhd/anxiety/ibs-d. I was on librax for two years and did not know it had librium. My fault for not researching the medicine. Afte...
8 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1500417801
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Jul 24
4769306 tn?1500417801
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Jul 24