Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think I am a adder,and got dysthemia,I know add/adhd and dysthemia just one year ago,but it make me relief. I read a lot about add/ad...
1 answer |
My son is going through testing for ADD, and so far it looks like he's got ADD Inattentive. He's been itchy for over 6 months. I've taken...
3 answers |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
92 answers | 1 comment |
One of the side effects of Ritalin is paresthesia, probably because of circulation problems to the extremities. This made me think that ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a 25 year old female, I run 3 miles every day and eat healthy, take vitamins. I recently lost 30 pounds after I changed my diet and ...
15 answers |
My 8 yr old son has been on Straterra (full dose) for 3 weeks, and it seems to make him run slower at athletics and tire out more quickly...
1 answer |
I WANT MY STORY KNOWN. I HAVE A 7 YR OLD THAT WAS TREATED FOR ADHD 2 YRS AGO, NEVER COULD FIND THE RIGHT MEDS, SO OF COURSE THEY KEPT SW...
96 answers | 1 comment |
This is my 3rd month on Vyvanse. 1st wk on 40mg. I was on 30mg prior. I feel fine for the first 2-3hrs after I take it. If anything I ten...
1 answer |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Sandman2 has been helping members get answers for 5 years in the ADD / ADHD Community! Please thank him for his help and dedication.
If my doc wrote the same start date for two scripts, will I have any trouble filling the second one 30 days after filling the first one? ...
1 answer |
19909356 tn?1486420175
So, I'm 18 and take Vyvanse that is prescribed by a psychiatrist for ADHD. Without the medication, I struggle a lot in school and have ne...
1 answer |
Symptoms : I am disgusted by unusual things as toothpaste, lipstick, and some other things. Nervous tics (shaking head, shaking feet...
1 answer |
19862199 tn?1485641853
I am a 21-year-old female with Severe ADHD & Severe Social-phobia (Social Anxiety) who has been experiencing these spells on and off for ...
1 answer |
1031310 tn?1259860986
My son Michael just turned 10 years old in August,he has been taking concerta for his ADHD for approx. 2 years.Michael is not your typica...
6 answers |
My cousin who is 29 years old was diagnosed with JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) at the age of 14. Recently, she is wearing a hearing...
1 answer |
What is he testing for when they do take the test?
2 answers |
3116129 tn?1341894137
My daughter is 8 years old and she was diagnosed with ADHD, December of last year, she is on medication daily and it helps with her Acade...
6 answers |
So I have been having severe concentration problems from the past few weeks.Right now I am not even able to read a single page properly.T...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I take 1.5 mg Klonopin + 50 mgs of Vyvanse. I have ADD but the Vyvanse is also prescribed for depression as I cannot take absolutely any ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
33 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources