Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3487) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every year, millions of people sustain mental disorders and brain injuries. More than half are bad enough that people must go to the hosp...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son was diagnosed with ADHD with impulsivity at 2 years old. I started medication 2 years ago and he has been on 3mL of Quillivant for...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I'm doing school work and I need to complete by 12 and i'm at 74% so this morning I took200mg of aderall that's my prescriptionsround thr...
1 answer |
My son is currently on 7.5mg of Ritalin. He is very whiney and obsesses over things like what he is going to do next, or where he is goi...
1 answer |
Hi! It's recently been suggested that I have ADD, so I've started on 10 mg Medikinet (methylphenidate?) twice a day. As far as I know...
1 answer |
Hey there, I'm 21 years old and have struggled with depression,anxiety and focusing issues like retention and processing disorder sinc...
1 answer |
I'm a fourteen year old girl, and ever since o can remember, I've n bed been good at concentrating. Even with small tasks, like getting d...
3 answers |
I have stopped most forms of medication unless strictly necessary. I spent many years on heavy birth control, Accutane and asma meds and ...
2 answers |
Hello! I am a female, 18 years old. I have a big problem with concentration and keeping lasting interests. This has been an ongoing p...
3 answers |
I heard that the vyvance takes 2-7 days to come out your system to pass a dt, but the adderall only takes 2-4 days to come out to pass a ...
2 answers |
I've been a 120 mg of strattera 2 days per doctors orders and I feel REALLY stupid. Will this go away?
2 answers |
I've been on strattera for two weeks and the only strong side effect I seem to have is that I get really tired or fatigued around 2:00pm....
2 answers |
Im a 34 year old female just diagnosed with ADD. my dr out me on strattera because of an existing heart problem. I started it 5 days ag...
3 answers |
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
39 answers | 2 comments |
Blessings! I am doing a job search, but working freelance trying to develop & sell a course. I enrolled in medicaid, but have suffered fr...
1 answer | 1 comment |
why does make me feel like I am in a very depressed state and sleep and extremely tired ?
1 answer |
My breasts seem bigger when I'm on Vyvanse than when I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that this is a side effect. Has anyone else experie...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I'm considering taking my child to Learning Technics (www.learningtechnics.com) They said the use "specifically target neurological activ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
i hallucinated, had numbing in all my body, tripped reaally bad for the first couple hours and my chest hurts, cant sleep cant focus am c...
1 answer |
I've been taking 36 mg of concerta for a couple months. I don't take it everyday. I take it on the days I will need it. I hadn't taken it...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 added the Weight Tracker
18 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank