Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3543) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i just started taking 30 mg of vyvance 1 in the morning and i take 800 mg of seroquil after dinner but during the day i feel like i am mo...
4 answers |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers | 1 comment |
What are some of the treatment options for adult ADD-inattentive? My doc put me on Wellbutrin XL 150 mg once a day but it's not really h...
63 answers |
Hello , I'm 21 and have taken ADHD med (adderall and now vyvanse ) my whole life (since I was 6) it helped me amazingly all in elementa...
1 answer |
My younger sister who is 10 has always being so hard to control .. I remember when she was a baby she would cry she didn't wanna sit on h...
1 answer |
my son is going into grade 2 and he's been really really struggling with reading. the teacher says sometimes he acts dyslexic and sometim...
3 answers |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
36 answers | 11 comments |
I have been taking Vyvanse for ADD for a few months. Since taking it I have developed pain associated with bowel movements; hemmorrhoids...
5 answers |
So my daughter who is 4 has recently been kicked out of a daycare that she was enrolled in for 2 years now because of her bad behavior an...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I WANT MY STORY KNOWN. I HAVE A 7 YR OLD THAT WAS TREATED FOR ADHD 2 YRS AGO, NEVER COULD FIND THE RIGHT MEDS, SO OF COURSE THEY KEPT SW...
98 answers | 4 comments |
i am currently on 50 mg of vyvanse, have been on it for about a year, and over time it have been proving less and less effective. Also,...
1 answer |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
92 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm currently a 31 male and have ADHD. I've been on concerta, adderall (max dose 30mg XR), and now I'm taking Vyvanse. I also ta...
5 answers |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
4 answers |
i have taken vyvanse, and adderall (unprescribed) on a couple of occasions to help me with my school work, but this afternoon i had one o...
13 answers |
I'm 16 years old, male, 6'3", 185 lbs. I have been prescribed Vyvanse to treat my ADD symptoms for about two years (currently at 70mg), a...
4 answers |
Hi! I've been slowly upping my Vyvanse dose & am currently taking 50mg every morning. I've noticed I can easily take a nap any time of ...
2 answers |
My daughter taking vyvanse several months ago. I believe she is abusing the drug. How would she even do that? The pill is a 50mg capsule,...
6 answers |
My son is five years old. He was recently moved from Concerta 36mg once a day to Focalin XR 10mg twice a day but still takes Concerta .01...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
4 hrs ago
20632981 tn?1503691167
Blank
Countrymorninggirl uploaded new photos
Sep 16