Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi, i have a almost 7 year old boy. he had been diagnosed with adhd and odd. he had been on meds for a few years now with dramatically im...
1 answer |
When I was 4 years old, I was diagnosed with ODD and a high functioning autism also known as Aspergers. Growing up I didn’t have very man...
1 answer |
Is it common for children with adhd to lie and steal? What suggestions do you have for these issues? He is only 8 years old. He is on me...
5 answers | 1 comment |
We are looking to relocate to the Northern MA. Are there any special Ed public school ranking resources available? I’ve been looking ...
2 answers |
I took a high dose of Nuvigil for 7 days after taking Adderrall for year. In those 7 days I got sores on the side and tip of my tongue. ...
1 answer |
So I am an 18 year old girl, freshman in college. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was about 11 years old. My doctor prescribed me adderal...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son who is almost 5, was put on Tenex (Guanfacin) just about 2 weeks ago. It definitly helped his SEVERE hyperactivity, impulsiveness ...
1 answer |
I have been taking 30mg of Adderrall instant twice a day forever. But with me being a supervisorI lneed a little more help. So I was thin...
1 answer |
My friend daughter is taking adderall and vyvanse together for school but she been having more problems with her misbehaving is this norm...
1 answer |
I'm not sure if Concerta is working for me? I'm a 20 year old female and I was recently diagnosed with ADD. I was prescribed with 18mg of...
1 answer |
I have applied for a new job. This required a full medical with drug testing. I did not disclose my full medication list nor a previous...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I am a 21yr old model student never really been into hard drugs or anything like that I’ve smoked a few times but nothing ...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am a little frustrated - I've been trying to get some help for what I suspect is adult ADD, and I keep on hitting dead en...
1 answer |
i just started taking 30 mg of vyvance 1 in the morning and i take 800 mg of seroquil after dinner but during the day i feel like i am mo...
4 answers |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers | 1 comment |
What are some of the treatment options for adult ADD-inattentive? My doc put me on Wellbutrin XL 150 mg once a day but it's not really h...
63 answers |
Hello , I'm 21 and have taken ADHD med (adderall and now vyvanse ) my whole life (since I was 6) it helped me amazingly all in elementa...
1 answer |
My younger sister who is 10 has always being so hard to control .. I remember when she was a baby she would cry she didn't wanna sit on h...
1 answer |
my son is going into grade 2 and he's been really really struggling with reading. the teacher says sometimes he acts dyslexic and sometim...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
937868 tn?1379188559
Blank
937868 tn?1379188559
Blank
rana64 I am as frustrated with soc... Comment
Nov 22
937868 tn?1379188559
Blank