Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Forum
Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.
1 - 20 (of 46) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why does adderal work better than dexadrine
My question is: is it possible for me to have adult ADD if I don't struggle with hyperactivity? ... and would a doctor be willing to give...
4 answers |
So i have been taking adderal XR 20mg for about 2 years now, and i know a side effect is dry mouth. I therefore drink alot of fluids dur...
2 answers |
Can anybody tell me if they have had these problems while on adderall. chest pain, numbness and light headedness. I take the drug for at...
5 answers |
Hello Between ages 8 and about 28 I took, daily, a prescribed dose of Ritalin (between 20 mg and 40/mg per day) to treat a learning de...
4 answers |
My child has tried stimulant medicines for her ADHD and cannot use them due to her PACs. Her pediatric endocrinologist says that there i...
2 answers |
Hi, I have a question regarding the medication Ritalin (Methylphenidate) used in the treatment of ADHD. You may have answered similar qu...
3 answers |
I have a 7 year old son that is having behavior problems everyday. My husband and I have done everything imaginable and nothing works. ...
3 answers |
Wow I wrote about a 5 page story about myself and my situation. Now that I see it cant be over 2000 characters, I feel stupid. If whoever...
5 answers |
Background: My 7-year-old son was diagnosed with ADHD at age four. We have been under treatment since then. He wasn't put on Ritalin u...
1 answer |
My son is 4 and 3 month. His attention does not seem to be a problem as he enjoys story time at home and at preschool. However, he is al...
4 answers |
So, I'm 25, and make a pretty good living as a research scientist. I would say I have above average observation and association skills, ...
3 answers |
My son, who is currently 9 years old, was diagnosed at a very young age with ADHD and his current doctor has him on 4 drugs, 3 of which s...
2 answers |
My son is 11 years and dx with adhd. Has always been hyper and also has social skills deficits, can't handle group play well at all. His ...
1 answer |
We have a twelve-year-old son who has been diagnosed with ADHD at age six and Aspergers at age ten. His primary problems have been hypera...
5 answers |
My 13 year old son that is putting us at our wits end. At a young age he was diagnosed w/ ADHD. When the meds are balanced Ridalin, Conc...
3 answers |
We've always been told that our 9 year old daughter has a hard time focusing in school and getting her work done. There was a minor "habi...
2 answers |
Ever since I can remember, I have been able to "generate" some sort of electric sensation throughout my body. Just recently I was hooked...
2 answers |
i have a 4 yr old daughter who at age 2 was kicked ou of her first daycare for bad behavior and tantrums she was accepted onto head start...
1 answer |
703238 tn?1297101958
I was diagnosed with Adult ADD and Bipolar disorder. I have self medicaded for quite a while with hydrocodone or other pain medication. I...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank