Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Forum
Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.
21 - 40 (of 46) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My overall question: Are young adults with ADHD also immature compared to their peers? I have read about kids being a few years behind ...
2 answers |
Lately I have been thinking a lot about my difficulty to concentrate. It's something that has been a huge obstacle in my life for as lon...
2 answers |
My daughter is 6, almost 7, and in 1st grade. She has always been and wanted to be the center of attention. It was cute when she was 3 bu...
1 answer |
We have a six year old grandson with ADHD, who we are raising, he is in the first grade. The problem we and the school are having is that...
2 answers |
207227 tn?1271420578
I am sooooo frustrated right now. I am concerned for my daughter who is 11. First, I have read the Bipolar Child, Is Your Child Bipolar, ...
2 answers |
Should a 14yr old girl have elevated liver enzyens level from the medication she takes for adhd, if she has only been taking it for 2 mon...
1 answer |
My grandson goes to the bathroom about 10 times an hour. He just wipes the stool which has oozed (or dug) out and leaves the tissue. Then...
1 answer |
I am a single mother living with add. My son is 3 and we live with my parents. My son is very smart and very social. However, his behav...
1 answer |
what is vulnerable child syndrome? can it relate to adhd or ocd?
2 answers |
In reference to the red bumps on my thighs, I was wondering if it was or is morgellans fiber related?. The bumps have what feels like ...
1 answer |
My three year old son as regressive autism and is completelynon-verbal. We have tried teh GFCF diet, with no noticable difference, we als...
1 answer |
I recently met with my 5 year old sons Kindergarten teacher. She has been teaching for 20 years in Kindergarten. She said that my son h...
1 answer |
My son is almost 5 and over the past 12 months has struggled to concentrate when being spoken to and consistently forgets what he is told...
1 answer |
My daughter is 5 years old and recently started a full day kindergarten program. She entered school reading at a first grade level. I fig...
7 answers |
My son has PANDAS and tics and compulsions and ADHD. We have been dealing with his symptoms for five years. How do you find a Dr. who und...
2 answers |
I have a 17 year old that has been diagnosed ADD. My question to you is, is compulsive lying and impulsiveness general symptoms of ADD A...
1 answer |
687098 tn?1240893020
my son 6 year and the doctor said that he suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and he advise to give him risperdal but i'...
2 answers |
my son was born at 36 weeks weighing 4 pounds 9 ouces. he now is 18 mounths old with no speech at all he understands what you say like ta...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a male age 29. I began taking Focalin about 5 months ago. Since then I have been great. My life has changed. During some blood...
1 answer |
672943 tn?1226592681
I'm just curious if anyone out there knows anything or can give me some of their thoughts on the combination of my detoxing off of Hydrom...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now