Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 830) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have (had) Pansinusitus since June 2015, and I had several courses of antibiotics and Cortizol sprays and inhalers, which contributed t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, nice community you all have here. Was hoping to get some input on my food allergies, or it might be just be food intolerance to be...
5 answers |
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
22 answers |
17568 tn?1424977159
For many years, you have have selflessly given your love and support to millions of people who have visited MedHelp. Your devotion to h...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone experienced extreme fatigue from foods that they are not necessarily allergic to? I am starting to think that histamine intole...
2 answers |
I've always had trouble eating food with MSG. How long does it take for monosodium glutamate to leave the body? half-life? Also, ho...
1 answer |
19313606 tn?1476428595
I'm 25 and have some problem with the skin on my face and shoulders. It's not that bad. but still, for many years it annoys me with some ...
1 answer |
I have skin allergies (hives) for four days now and they keep on coming back. I already had diphenhydramine injected to my system, which ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1237457 tn?1268064289
So I've been noticing for the past few years that every time I drink water, my throat gets really tight and it almost feels as if I can't...
3 answers |
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread ...
47 answers | 2 comments |
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
111 answers | 7 comments |
19121252 tn?1472612826
Does anyone else have this problem? Mint is in so much I am having trouble eating salads, and desserts out...when I tell the server about...
1 answer |
I'm 35 and I've been eating peppers all my life. In the past year, every time I eat any kind of pepper, bell pepper, jalepeno, even papri...
1 answer |
Is this true? Is there a cure for nut allergies? I have had my allergy all my life apparently but i only discovered it 5 years ago. My li...
1 answer |
1666434 tn?1325265950
About 3 months ago, our 4 year old son developed an impacted bowel. He has been a milk drinker for about 2.5 years with no real issues, ...
10 answers |
I'm 19 years old, and i enjoy going out with my friends on the weekend having a few drinks. I really enjoy doing this but now i find that...
26 answers | 1 comment |
767435 tn?1235763415
Iv been feeling tired all the time for years. After a bout of flu, i was in bed for over a week, i then felt great, until i went out with...
11 answers |
My daughter is 15 and has a peanut allergy. We flew a popular airline and despite asking they served peanuts. My daughter was sleeping ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 18 and i live in australia, so alcohol is legal :) Anyway, I've started drinking alcohol in recent times and i always seem to ...
1 answer |
So just right now I found a really tiny red dot on my tongue. I haven't noticed it earlier today. It's really small. You can barely see i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources