Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 838) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1666434 tn?1325265950
I have been a coffee drinker on and off since I was little. I notice now that I am older, and perhaps I have always had this issue just ...
30 answers | 1 comment |
What should be the diet chart for me?
Ive been tested for probably everything under the sun. The only answer I found was when I had my upper G.I. test which showed inflammatio...
Please please help me... I'm 20 years old female and I think I have anxiety and definitely phobia... Let's get to the point I never had...
My son had a rast test done when he was 4 and i was informed that his IGE levels were above 7200 and normal was 14. I was also told at th...
8 answers |
I recently developed these unbelievably itchy, slightly raised, red bumps on different parts of my body. They seem to appear mainly aroun...
2 answers |
I'm 19 years old, and i enjoy going out with my friends on the weekend having a few drinks. I really enjoy doing this but now i find that...
27 answers | 1 comment |
I had a migraine-associated vestibulopathy episode (a migraine but with severe dizziness instead of pain) a year or so ago, and ever sinc...
I am 29 year old man. I am a lacto-vegetarian. I suffer from stomach problems like excessive gas, bloating, acidity, acid re-flux, consti...
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
7 answers | 1 comment |
19674490 tn?1482267051
I can have coffee, and I can have chocolate. I just can not have them within 6 to 8 hours of each other. If I drink or eat anything that...
2 answers |
363281 tn?1353103243
Hello~I want to wish all who stop by or post, a very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. I will not be here for the next two weeks; I...
1 answer |
I have (had) Pansinusitus since June 2015, and I had several courses of antibiotics and Cortizol sprays and inhalers, which contributed t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, nice community you all have here. Was hoping to get some input on my food allergies, or it might be just be food intolerance to be...
5 answers |
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
22 answers |
17568 tn?1424977159
For many years, you have have selflessly given your love and support to millions of people who have visited MedHelp. Your devotion to h...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone experienced extreme fatigue from foods that they are not necessarily allergic to? I am starting to think that histamine intole...
2 answers |
I've always had trouble eating food with MSG. How long does it take for monosodium glutamate to leave the body? half-life? Also, ho...
1 answer |
19313606 tn?1476428595
I'm 25 and have some problem with the skin on my face and shoulders. It's not that bad. but still, for many years it annoys me with some ...
1 answer |
I have skin allergies (hives) for four days now and they keep on coming back. I already had diphenhydramine injected to my system, which ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources