Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies - Food Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
1 - 20 (of 843) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am 32 year old woman, my problem is that sometimes.I cough and spit blood, I cough to clear my chest as it feels that some thing stu...
Hello everyone, I am a 40 y. o. musician and I enjoy a healthy lifestyle ( balanced diet + daily exercise). My health is good except for ...
15 answers | 1 comment
  ddave01,    taylorme,    taylorme
Does anyone here have experience with the ELISA/ACT testing for delayed food allergies? This is a specific type of testing for delayed (...
i'm 37 years old and since i was in my twenties i have had re-occurring a inflation on my lips. the only cause i can deduce the issue to ...
2 answers
  DeeV28
When I eat soy, nut ,peanuts, and coconut my throat feels funny and tastes like blood. Also my tongue goes numb and lips itch and swell.....
1237457 tn?1268064289
So I've been noticing for the past few years that every time I drink water, my throat gets really tight and it almost feels as if I can't...
4 answers
I'm 19 years old, and i enjoy going out with my friends on the weekend having a few drinks. I really enjoy doing this but now i find that...
28 answers | 2 comments
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
8 answers | 1 comment
it seems every tme i eat strawberries a few hours later i get a stomach ache followed by diarrhea this last also a few hours the last epi...
8 answers
13435728 tn?1429941186
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooke...
2 answers
Happy anniversary to ChitChatNine- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for ho...
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
111 answers | 8 comments
  micv
Hi, For awhile I've been dealing with a weird "allergy". So from what I've noticed everytime I eat anything that has tomatoes, I get a...
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, c...
6 answers | 1 comment
I have (had) Pansinusitus since June 2015, and I had several courses of antibiotics and Cortizol sprays and inhalers, which contributed t...
2 answers | 1 comment
Please please help me... I'm 20 years old female and I think I have anxiety and definitely phobia... Let's get to the point I never had...
1 answer
Ive been tested for probably everything under the sun. The only answer I found was when I had my upper G.I. test which showed inflammatio...
1 answer
1666434 tn?1325265950
I have been a coffee drinker on and off since I was little. I notice now that I am older, and perhaps I have always had this issue just ...
30 answers | 1 comment
What should be the diet chart for me?
My son had a rast test done when he was 4 and i was informed that his IGE levels were above 7200 and normal was 14. I was also told at th...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources