Aa
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

1 - 20 (of 813) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had done a blood test for allergies and a skin test, but on the blood test it showed an allergy to wheat, but nothing showed up for wheat during the skin test. Does this mean wheat is likely not allergenic for me?
Tatin109 | Last answer
So, I'm taking out dairy and wheat/gluten to see if it has any effect on my digestive issues. I've been doing it for 2 weeks; is it necessary that I go longer or can I start adding the dairy and wheat back into my diet?
Tatin109 | Last comment
767435_tn?1235763415
Iv been feeling tired all the time for years. After a bout of flu, i was in bed for over a week, i then felt great, until i went out with friends and after just 1 drink I was overcome with tiredness that didnt go away for over a week. As...
sasparella | Last answer
Does anyone know about egg intolerance? I had an allergy test done a couple of months ago and am not allergic to eggs, but when I eat them, they make my stomach hurt. This only has occured within the last couple of years. I can eat produ...
cmac21 | Last comment
Two days ago I woke up with my lips feeling dry, numb and itchy. When I looked at them in the mirror they were covered in small bumps, almost like hives. I took a benedryl, which did not help. Later in the day I must have scratched at th...
sydney1234 | Last answer
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social drinker since I became of age. Within the last year I suddenly cannot drink any alcohol. I get as sic...
sseaweed | Last answer
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative. I'm unsure if I was tested for other fish besides shellfish. Over the past 2 weeks I've made salmon...
someonehelpme916 | Last answer
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe allergy to lettuce! I've never heard of such a thing!! He literally CRAVES lettuce and salads and...
mom2glen | Last answer
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, cake, cupcakes, brownies, custard icecream, and vanilla ice cream in general. For some reason, I am a...
Alyssa0099 | Last answer
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I started to get 1 big white spots on each forearm(where the elbow is but on the opposite side )and they...
nikki_villa | Last answer
I am 25 years old , Sometimes when I go out to a restaurant with friends I'll eat and maybe order an alcoholic drink or two. About six months ago I went out had dinner and about 15 minutes later I ordered a drink. Not long after drinkin...
Nico2341 | Last answer
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I started to get 1 big white spots on each forearm(where the elbow is but on the opposite side )and they...
nikki_villa | Last answer
Guys, my baby daughter (1 year old) has a severe case of AD. All started at age of 3 months. Standard course of treatment - moisturizing creams, TCS (Methylprednisolone aceponate) and antihistamines (Chloropyramine and Cetirizine). Alas,...
AlexManul | Posted
My husband weighs 325lbs and over the last year I have notice that he gets really intoxicated drinking the same as always. I weigh 145lbs not a huge drinker but can tolerate it better than him... Could there be an underlining medical iss...
CCwhite9913 | Last answer
I am not sure what food i am Allergic to but every now and than when i eat from outside i get a bad case of itchy feeling all over my skin. I think i maybe Allergic to stuff like Hummus and eggs etc, which are hot for body. I only get ...
montydiesel | Last answer
Ate pineapple yesterday morning, noticed it was a bit tangy. By noon yesterday, my mouth was on fire, lips and mouth flesh swollen, bottom lip almost droopy. It's not better now, how long should it take to return to normal, if it is caus...
Concerned_N_TX | Last answer
709686_tn?1277435759
Anyone ever heard of this? Over the past two years I have gone through 3 major diet changes to try and determine what is causing me so much pain. Severe stomach cramps, joint/muscle pain and muscle weakness, severe dizzyness, chest pai...
tropicalsoul | Last answer
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread a little bit like an acid burn and stung, there was nothing in the closet unsafe that could of donr ...
lilpimp26 | Last answer
Hi, everyone - newbie here. About ten years ago my lips would swell in the middle of the night - not often, and controlled by taking a couple of benedryl. Five years ago I had my first anaphylactic reaction to food...
goodmom809 | Last comment
My 5yr. Old son has had tummy problems since a year old. Periods of stomach bug like symptoms lasting few days then disappear. However this yr. This cycle has became a monthly thing. Begins with vomiting always early am. Usually 3to4am. ...
Virgo_Mom2 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...