Alternative Therapies Community

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

1 - 20 (of 772) questions
Hello all, I've been dealing with Panic disorder for about 4 and a half years. I was on SSRIs for about 2 years, but decided to come off. I am having issues with my anxiety again and would like to use medication as a last resort. I am...
cmac21 | Last answer
I have already asked question about, but maybe for some different reasons didn't get answer. In previous post I've asked about 'everything healing' uv light therapie. I have already checked lot more info about such kind of innovative the...
Graags12 | Last answer
Has someone heard anything about uv therapy, uv blood irraadition and benefits of such therapies/systems? Is such kind of therapy effective in wounds? Because I found many different distributors websites that promoting new health care sy...
Graags12 | Posted
I have been dealing with hip pain and occasional headaches. Nothing helps. Someone had recommended Kratom and I thought why the heck not, nothing else is doing the trick. I ordered from PAbotanicals and o-m-g, I felt relief for the first...
kdub2016 | Last answer
My son has had alot of touble at daycare and pre-school. He has now just started kindergarten but is very hyper active and suffers from some anger problems. He has been seeing a Dr. for the last 3 months who now says he is ADHD and the w...
Jessnanthony_17 | Last answer
sir Iam 42 yrs male suffering from varicose veins in both legs, what is the treament for this if it is curable kindly advice Thanks c.gowtham India
gowtham2007k | Last answer
Can someone tell me what I should be doing now while waiting to make other medical appointments? Are there foods that I should be staying away from? Exercise or activities to avoid (not that I'm really doing much at this time. Should ...
Marianne_K | Last answer
I've been considering an alternative methods of fighting my stage4 HCV with MMS and would very much appreciate any help with info. about it, does it really work? Have you tried it?
hobo2 | Last answer
I've been a private troll, lurking behind my computer screen and reading all of the comments on overcoming narcotic pain medication. I must say that I have been truly inspired. I have no idea how long I've been lurking. But, I'm sure tha...
focusONnow | Last answer
Hi ! I slammed my right thumb on the car door two weeks ago and I have a small fracture on the distal bone and subungual hematoma. I took meds for pain, inflammation and antibiotics, now I only take Vit D, Zinc and Calcium.I had bandag...
Child_of_Venus | Last answer
I have had neuropathy in feet for 10 years but I am not a diabetic. In the past year I had a peroneal tendon tear and since then the laterl side of my ankle is in constant pain and I have to wear and uncomfortable plastic brace.
Cold123 | Last answer
I'm interested in alternative treatments to Lyme Disease/Bartonella Infection. I'm a 29 year old female diagnosed with chronic Lyme and Bartonella. I was on a course of antibiotics for 9 months straight, with little improvement, unti...
JD6500 | Last answer
I would like to know people's experience with this anti depressant please
4Maddie44 | Last answer
What are some alternative medications, etc. for hyperthyroidism besides taking Tapizole?
Cher40 | Last answer
If The artery has collapsed after carotid artery surgery can it still be repaired by alternative procedures? A family member had the surgery and when they let the flow of blood back into the artery it had blown above the repair and t...
TediGirl1 | Posted
Hi, I am also suffering with Gallbladder Polyps with the size of 3.4 x 2.6 size, Can you advice me with details. What are all the diet did you had for clearing the Gallbladder Polyps in your problem.So that i will also follow the same. ...
Deva_nathan | Last answer
My seasonal allergies have now become year round allergies. I live in So. Cal., home of the unending drought, which I am sure is making the issue worse. I cannot take regular allergies meds/antihistamines, as they make my heart race. ...
sgtanthony | Last answer
We have a Facebook group dedicated to treating heart disease holistically. Search for it " Healing Heart Disease Naturally".
phylisrn | Last answer
does anyone have any experience of using Usana products? I have a colleague at work who uses them and says they are the highest quality but I am wary as she is also selling them and you can only buy them through their site or distributo...
yallolorry | Last answer
So for several years now I've suffered from pain in my upper cheeks, forehead, and the bridge of my nose. There is noticeable swelling in those areas but it is minor. My father and sister deal with sinus problems but up until recently I ...
a_ravesi | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
Top Alternative Medicine Answerers
Arlington, VA