Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any therapy as it may be dangerous for you.
1 - 20 (of 805) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been a private troll, lurking behind my computer screen and reading all of the comments on overcoming narcotic pain medication. I mu...
17 answers | 4 comments |
1097839 tn?1344583542
does anyone have any experience of using Usana products? I have a colleague at work who uses them and says they are the highest quality ...
13 answers | 2 comments |
757137 tn?1347200053
I quit using Advair because of serious side effects. Then I tried an inhaler that did not have salmeterol. Same side effects (choking, ad...
14 answers | 2 comments |
6 months ago i was diagnosed with multiple gallstones and gallbladder polyps. Refused surgery and changed diet. another ultrasound recent...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I healed my moccasin's style athletes foot. First let me mention that I have tried everything else.. vinegar made it worse, bleach with...
8 answers |
757137 tn?1347200053
My lung condition seemed to be getting worse week by week. I was on oxygen 24/7 and was exhausted to the point where I could not even per...
11 answers | 2 comments |
874521 tn?1424120397
I have a question that needs a quick answer and I rely on information I can get from all your knowledge rather than my small town supplie...
4 answers |
Hi, Can anyone help me on this. I want to try acupunture for my father, he has spine disc gap issue and a nerve is getting pressed bet...
4 answers |
Hello, I was wondering what the special exercise(s) are for empowering the entire body by channeling energy through the Lung 7 Lieque Mas...
1110049 tn?1409405744
I would like to know people's experience with this anti depressant please
2 answers |
My Mother-in-Law has Acute Flaccid Paralysis due to West Nile Virus Infection. She has been in a comma-like state, eyes open and slight-v...
1 answer |
I'm a recovering addict and during my addiction neglected my dental health. I'm now having a lot of tooth and gum pain. I'm seeing a dent...
5 answers | 10 comments |
Hello, I do not know if this is the right place to ask so I apologise in advance if this question does not belong here. So, I have a s...
1 answer |
Hey everyone like most of you I am so fed up with modern medicine and doctors at least the system anyway. I have severe anxiety and start...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I started seeing a naturopath that is helping me with my symptoms of fatigue/low energy, brain fog, insomnia and acid reflux. I did a sal...
1 answer | 1 comment |
798555 tn?1292791151
My BP was not that high, but hand tremors interfered with work. Dr put me on a medium extended release dose of beta blocker - it helps, b...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Trying Curcumin bcm 95 and holy basil for depression and anxiety disorder. Is it safe to add rhodiola rosea to this? Thanks
3 answers | 8 comments |
Hi Could you tell me what is the diet which cured polyps completely.
1 answer |
Hi again to all, Have any one heard about any possible treamtent of hepatitis c in homeopathy? Thanks, Naeem
21 answers |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
7 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Alternative Therapies Community Resources