Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
1 - 20 (of 798) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Trying Curcumin bcm 95 and holy basil for depression and anxiety disorder. Is it safe to add rhodiola rosea to this? Thanks
3 answers | 8 comments |
Hi Could you tell me what is the diet which cured polyps completely.
1 answer |
Hi again to all, Have any one heard about any possible treamtent of hepatitis c in homeopathy? Thanks, Naeem
21 answers |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
7 answers |
1447814 tn?1284739057
My son has had alot of touble at daycare and pre-school. He has now just started kindergarten but is very hyper active and suffers from s...
9 answers |
Do you think BHT is a viable treatment for HSV1 & 2?
Hi, I have this problem- I have bowl movement and then I have to lay down on bed, and massage all over my head for 10 minutes. When ...
19 answers | 1 comment |
968908 tn?1274874715
Hi all, i have just done a questionaire to see where i have any deficiencies and it turns out i have a strong GABA deficiency. So could ...
6 answers |
Hi. This may help some people..I have had extremely bad photophobia for the last 3 yrs (sunglasses in house etc), which started after hav...
3 answers | 1 comment |
How long have you tried acupuncture? I ve read on average it takes 10 sessions to start to feel a difference.. It also matters on how man...
2 answers |
I have had what the doctors term "severe intractable pain" for about 16 years. I've been in pain for about 20. For most of that time, I...
17213106 tn?1456529591
Ok folks, this is a spin off from another thread I posted. To give you a quick recap: last month I experienced horrible stomach pain, tha...
3 answers | 1 comment |
798555 tn?1292791151
My BP was not that high, but hand tremors interfered with work. Dr put me on a medium extended release dose of beta blocker - it helps, b...
7 answers | 2 comments |
hy guys. i just want to show you that my HBsAg turn back become Non reactif after consumed herbs medicine. for evidence i uploads two pi...
5 answers |
17213106 tn?1456529591
I have been experiencing stomach discomfort since the middle of January. I had a colonoscopy/endoscopy last Wednesday and my biopsy resul...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1029273 tn?1472235094
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried oil pulling for treating allergies? Also, I was wondering how effective it is for tr...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, Can anyone help me on this. I want to try acupunture for my father, he has spine disc gap issue and a nerve is getting pressed bet...
2 answers |
I am attempting to add wheatgrass shots to my daily routine for general well being. I am currently dealing with some thyroid issues again...
1 answer |
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
1 answer |
168348 tn?1379360675
Hi, What are your thoughts on Vitamin B6 & magnesium for the prevention of calcium oxalate kidney stones. I cannot take Urocit K beca...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources