Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.
1 - 20 (of 804) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
757137 tn?1347200053
My lung condition seemed to be getting worse week by week. I was on oxygen 24/7 and was exhausted to the point where I could not even per...
12 answers | 2 comments |
6 months ago i was diagnosed with multiple gallstones and gallbladder polyps. Refused surgery and changed diet. another ultrasound recent...
5 answers |
My Mother-in-Law has Acute Flaccid Paralysis due to West Nile Virus Infection. She has been in a comma-like state, eyes open and slight-v...
1 answer |
757137 tn?1347200053
I quit using Advair because of serious side effects. Then I tried an inhaler that did not have salmeterol. Same side effects (choking, ad...
14 answers |
I'm a recovering addict and during my addiction neglected my dental health. I'm now having a lot of tooth and gum pain. I'm seeing a dent...
5 answers | 10 comments |
Hello, I do not know if this is the right place to ask so I apologise in advance if this question does not belong here. So, I have a s...
1 answer |
Hey everyone like most of you I am so fed up with modern medicine and doctors at least the system anyway. I have severe anxiety and start...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I started seeing a naturopath that is helping me with my symptoms of fatigue/low energy, brain fog, insomnia and acid reflux. I did a sal...
1 answer | 1 comment |
798555 tn?1292791151
My BP was not that high, but hand tremors interfered with work. Dr put me on a medium extended release dose of beta blocker - it helps, b...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Trying Curcumin bcm 95 and holy basil for depression and anxiety disorder. Is it safe to add rhodiola rosea to this? Thanks
3 answers | 8 comments |
Hi Could you tell me what is the diet which cured polyps completely.
1 answer |
Hi again to all, Have any one heard about any possible treamtent of hepatitis c in homeopathy? Thanks, Naeem
21 answers |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
7 answers |
1447814 tn?1284739057
My son has had alot of touble at daycare and pre-school. He has now just started kindergarten but is very hyper active and suffers from s...
9 answers |
Do you think BHT is a viable treatment for HSV1 & 2?
Hi, I have this problem- I have bowl movement and then I have to lay down on bed, and massage all over my head for 10 minutes. When ...
19 answers | 1 comment |
968908 tn?1274874715
Hi all, i have just done a questionaire to see where i have any deficiencies and it turns out i have a strong GABA deficiency. So could ...
6 answers |
Hi. This may help some people..I have had extremely bad photophobia for the last 3 yrs (sunglasses in house etc), which started after hav...
3 answers | 1 comment |
How long have you tried acupuncture? I ve read on average it takes 10 sessions to start to feel a difference.. It also matters on how man...
2 answers |
I have had what the doctors term "severe intractable pain" for about 16 years. I've been in pain for about 20. For most of that time, I...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources