Anal and Rectal Disorders User Group
About This Group:

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the last eight months researching pain in the anorectal area. I know from doing the research that there are many people out there with Fissures, Fistulas and assorted other problems, who are going through the same pain as I am experiencing on a daily basis. So, I thought it would be good to form a little group where we could share the problems, and what you have done or are doing to remedy things. I am not a nurse or in the medical profession, just someone going through constant pain and happy to share it!

Founded by Recondite2011 on January 31, 2011
23 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Deagon
Ok, I have a very strange problem, I have this sore, on my left buttcheek, it is about an inch and a half away from m...
By Drew_O17
Hi, my little brother was born with an imperforate Anus 8 years ago. He had a colostomy done at sick kids hospital so...
By pog23
Hi, I am a 37 year healthy female. I developed an anal abscess six months ago. I have had it drained 6 times in th...
By leah725
Not sure what is going on but I have a lot of internal anal/rectal burning. No itching, no pain, just burning. I al...
By jasonlaw Blank
Hi, My *** has weird skin hanging around it, its doesn't bleed when I go to toilet but its a little uncomfortable?...
By Stacey7705 Blank
Good Morning I wonder if someone can help and give me advice? I have been suffering for 20 years and approx 15/20 op...
By Newmom1211 Blank
I just had a fistulotomy done 3 days ago from an abscess after i gave birth to my son. I'm only 2 months postpartum a...
By raven623 Blank
So I have an anal condition for about a year now. I went to a local doctor. She was....very unprofessional to say...
By worrywart62 Blank
For some reason I felt like I had to go to the bathroom before but couldn't so I stuck a finger up there. My nails ar...
csm47Apr 08, 2013
IcannotApr 08, 2013
By csm47 Blank
I am posting because I have been have general rectal pain for something around six months now. I have been to special...
By Icannot Blank
Hi, have a problem .. I google it and find suggestions for help but the positions see people get into, i try and the...
By Steve1989 Blank
Cold and Inflammation felling at the anus? What is the reason for this?
By veghead70 Blank
Hoping someone can help...I am 41 and have been experiencing excruciating anal pain. There is swelling and I checked...
By anus_probs Blank
It's not really itching, but it's kinda sore. It looks like I laid in the sun all day and forgot to put sunscreen a...
By dstuart Blank
I have a tear in my rectum (the result of an injury). It has resulted in what has been diagnosed as an anal fistula. ...
Ras 07Nov 09, 2011
By robby500 Blank
I had a stressful summer and had alot of problems with IBS during that time I started having alot of rectal pain. Ver...
By gucci25 Blank
I am 25 Sears old i been suffering from fissure for 5 years since i had my son i have 3 surgery in my last one was 3 ...
Recent Activity
Blank
Deagon joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 18
Blank
Drew_O17 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 08
Blank
drashwinporwal joined this group
Welcome them!