Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
I think my parents are in denial about my eating disorder because I dont weight as low as I used to. I ended up in the ER a few weeks ago...
Hi, just wondering if anyone could tell me what signs to look for if I was worried that my 17 year old daughter was abusing laxatives. I ...
I'm 5'4 105 pounds and my weight is stabalized.. I can't seem to gain anymore weight. But I'm wondering, will my period still come back e...
Hi, I am a 33 year old male. I have been having abdominal pain for last year and a half. I mostly feel it at night time. I can't sleep...
I suffered from anorexia nervosa when I was 13 and 14 years old. After the 2nd hospitalization, I decided the only way to avoid relapse ...
I'm currently seeing a counsellor concerning depression/anxiety, and am still wavering on the idea about telling her of my binging/laxati...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.