Aa
A
A
Close

Asperger's Syndrome Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

1 - 20 (of 958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've hit a wall. This is why I am desperate for some feedback. I have been dating a man for 7 months that I think could be on the spectrum. Over time I've seen behaviors that suggest this may be the case, plus when I complained to my th...
sisselcakes | Posted
I may be overreacting, but I am concerned about the behavior of my son's friend. My son is 25 and has been dx'ed Aspergers. He hangs out with a man who lives close to us. I have known this person and his father for about 6 years. I suspe...
Roma960 | Last answer
Hello people. Well I have aspergers and I have recently been having alot of trouble with some things I met this Girl and some of her friends online, we played games together and talked in teamspeak and skype all the time, I got to kno...
StevenS123 | Last answer
My boyfriend has Asperger's Sydrome. If he gets too confused, uncomfortable or hurt. He experieces what we call shut down mode, meaning he feels nothing. He is unable to relate to me in any way and needs time to himself. Even if I have a...
LearningGF | Last answer
how can i increase sexual function to normal am adult male 26 years old with painful testicles at night with muscle pains and increase blood pressure. dizziness drowsiness and sedation at 1mg treatment. also got std from consta injection...
bozacs | Last answer
I am an adult who has had a diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome since I was a kid. I am finally realizing how much it's affecting my life, and so I'm reading a lot more about it. I have found out that it ISN'T a psychological disorder, it is...
DemonKiller80 | Last answer
I've heard of Asperger's before but wasn't very sure what it was and still may not fully understand. My son has always been different. Not knowing any other children his age or being around them consistently, I figured that was just his ...
unknown_jones | Last answer
1950518_tn?1333223465
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been very social from he was just a baby and has good friends... but some of his behaviours people have com...
Stacey91 | Last answer
pleaee, i am desperate, my son has asperger's syndrome and i love him dearly. I don't know how to get him up and out. I really want him to have fun, but it is hard. He is ten years of age and really does not like to do much. He loves rep...
meechy | Last answer
Hello i just found this site. I am 35 and my brother who currently lives with me is 41. My family and i suspect he has aspergers. It is extremely difficult to live with my brother and although we live in a small townhome and our bedroom ...
goldielocks326 | Last answer
I am married to a man with hf asbergers. because he has 3 younger brothers with fragile x, he is touchy and it is not possible to make this suggestion to him! how as the wife can I live with him? I feel so alone!!!
mntransplant | Last answer
I have always known my husband has aspergers. He is very high functioning,and some of his characteristics are very different and over the years he has done a lot of modifications. It does not come up at all. At the age of 16 our daughter...
Ali0226 | Last answer
Just over a month ago, I had a MRI done to see what was causing these constant headaches. About 15 years ago, I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I got the results back 2 days ago. I can't understand them. I'm starting to worry ...
healthlady | Last answer
I am 13 year old girl and my family is falling apart. Nothing I say can describe exactly how bad this is. Its been going on for so long and so many things are/have been happening at once my head is in such a muddle. First let me tell yo...
mrsblack10272 | Last answer
12011149_tn?1422840418
Greetings
Titch1969 | Last answer
Hello, I'm a 23 year-old male attempting to re-enter college to support my fiance and daughter. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in grade school. But I've always been able to focus heavily on things. However over the last 8 years or...
SilverOracle | Posted
I have asperger syndrome since I was 16 my Aspergers and Facebook don't work well together.It like seeing everyone diaries and seeing that they have a great life compared to mine.I worry what people think about me on Facebook.Will I get...
fruitloop9292 | Posted
When I found out I was pregnant,which was the first month of pregnancy,I immediately stopped smoking. I started mainly eating leafy green veggies,took my vitamins,got lots of folic acid,and excersize... Then once my son was about 6 month...
mjherstad | Last answer
1220407_tn?1266792123
My 9 year old son has developed a new behavior. He has had issues with peeing and pooping in his pants but he has started to smear the poop on the walls, furniture, floors. He hides it but the smell gives it away. He doesn't seem to have...
Aspie2001 | Last answer
I have been going to wrongplanet.net to acquire aspie internet friends because real life ones are much more difficult. The aspies there, while there are of course some unbelievably stupid ones, seem by and large relatively to extremely i...
Bug67 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...