Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 962) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 17 yrs old very soon to be 18 on April 22nd. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a good while back and I was wonde...
39 answers | 1 comment |
Hi (sorry in advance for the long post), I am a twenty year old male in Las Vegas and have been struggling with mental health problems fo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 7yo son was seeing a therapist because of his high anxiety and severe tantrums. She informed us she was 90% sure he has a mild case of...
I know that I've been misdiagnosed several times over and I just want some sort of closure for the inner-turmoil I've been experiencing s...
3 answers |
So I'm a 14 year old BOY with aspurgers and adhd and I want to be a FEMALE slave(sex slave) and wear collors and latex and sleep in vac b...
I have no idea how this forum works and I didn't want to thread hijack, so I am posting my own. Sorry if this is wrong. Just some back...
1 answer |
So I got diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 7. I was wondering if some people have trouble with cold so much that they won't do somethin...
1 answer |
When I found out I was pregnant,which was the first month of pregnancy,I immediately stopped smoking. I started mainly eating leafy green...
2 answers |
I've heard of Asperger's before but wasn't very sure what it was and still may not fully understand. My son has always been different. No...
4 answers |
I have asperger syndrome since I was 16 my Aspergers and Facebook don't work well together.It like seeing everyone diaries and seeing th...
2 answers |
Hello people. Well I have aspergers and I have recently been having alot of trouble with some things I met this Girl and some of her f...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1950518 tn?1333223465
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been ve...
2 answers |
I've hit a wall. This is why I am desperate for some feedback. I have been dating a man for 7 months that I think could be on the spectru...
1 answer |
So I've been talking to a guy who is very open about having Aspergers. He told me the first time we started that he has been diagnosed si...
1 answer |
How do you help a 13 year old boy when the mother is in denial of Asperger's?
1443828 tn?1284993978
I have been reading so much about Asperger's and a bit about Schizophrenia and one thing I noticed in my reading is that alot of Aspies a...
3 answers |
My boyfriend has Asperger's Sydrome. If he gets too confused, uncomfortable or hurt. He experieces what we call shut down mode, meaning h...
16 answers |
Hi, It is possible that I have aspergers. I am having severe eye pain, but have not yet found a cause for it. I have a history of la...
3 answers |
My brother is in his 50s and very very self centered is that commen in this type of illness? And is it common to not know the value of mo...
19 answers |
I have a brother, who is 52 years old. He was never diagnosed when he was tested because at that point, aspergers had not made it to the ...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources