Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 974) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 14-year old daughter has Aspergers and she talks incessantly, interrupts conversations, stims at times, and generally wants to run eve...
i am a self diagnosed Aspie. I am becoming a psycologist because my interest is schizophrenia, I can't make eye contact, I have terrible ...
I started dating a guy who has Asperger's. On the first date he told me that and also told me he loves me. On a second and third he said ...
2 answers |
2015036 tn?1333001388
I'm nearly 48, married, female. I've struggled my whole life knowing I was different. Constantly wondering if I was doing (whatever so...
Hello, I married the most beautiful woman in the world. During our 8 years of marriage we discovered I have Alzheimers and she and he...
1950518 tn?1333223465
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been ve...
3 answers |
Has anyone tried medicinal marijuana instead of Latuda for anxiety in someone with aspergers?? My 20 year old son takes 40mg daily for hi...
7463086 tn?1391012363
My son, who will turn 14 this July was diagnosed with Autism when he was 3 with a hard clinical diagnosis at age 6. However now at this a...
1 answer |
Hello This is my first post and i hope to get some advice. I met areally nice guy with asperger, almost a year ago. Very soon he told ...
1 answer |
Hi..this is my first post here. I apologize in advance for the length of this post. There are just so many details to my story. I met a m...
12 answers |
390828 tn?1238693893
I recently visited a friend that has an autistic 6 year old, she is also a nurse. She told me that some of the problems my 9 year old dau...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a brother, who is 52 years old. He was never diagnosed when he was tested because at that point, aspergers had not made it to the ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
my son Sky is 16, he wants to be a girl and he does alot of very strange things, he plays with his poop, he runs around naked in his room...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My doctor's said my incontinence is caused from my autism I have no felling of needing to go Is this common for people with autism
I am 19 and was diagnosed with aspergers at 16.I don't trust the diagnosis of the mental health clinic, due to unprofessional actions. So...
Hello, I am 17 yrs old very soon to be 18 on April 22nd. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a good while back and I was wonde...
40 answers |
I know that I've been misdiagnosed several times over and I just want some sort of closure for the inner-turmoil I've been experiencing s...
4 answers |
My 7yo son was seeing a therapist because of his high anxiety and severe tantrums. She informed us she was 90% sure he has a mild case of...
1 answer |
My partner is an Aspie and he has the common sleep problems (has to take meds to be able to fall asleep). Lately he has developed a probl...
Does Lexapro help w/Aspie depression
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources