Aa
A
A
Close
Asperger's Syndrome Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 967) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a brother, who is 52 years old. He was never diagnosed when he was tested because at that point, aspergers had not made it to the ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
my son Sky is 16, he wants to be a girl and he does alot of very strange things, he plays with his poop, he runs around naked in his room...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My doctor's said my incontinence is caused from my autism I have no felling of needing to go Is this common for people with autism
I am 19 and was diagnosed with aspergers at 16.I don't trust the diagnosis of the mental health clinic, due to unprofessional actions. So...
Hello, I am 17 yrs old very soon to be 18 on April 22nd. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a good while back and I was wonde...
40 answers |
I know that I've been misdiagnosed several times over and I just want some sort of closure for the inner-turmoil I've been experiencing s...
4 answers |
My 7yo son was seeing a therapist because of his high anxiety and severe tantrums. She informed us she was 90% sure he has a mild case of...
1 answer |
My partner is an Aspie and he has the common sleep problems (has to take meds to be able to fall asleep). Lately he has developed a probl...
Does Lexapro help w/Aspie depression
Hi (sorry in advance for the long post), I am a twenty year old male in Las Vegas and have been struggling with mental health problems fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm a 14 year old BOY with aspurgers and adhd and I want to be a FEMALE slave(sex slave) and wear collors and latex and sleep in vac b...
I have no idea how this forum works and I didn't want to thread hijack, so I am posting my own. Sorry if this is wrong. Just some back...
1 answer |
So I got diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 7. I was wondering if some people have trouble with cold so much that they won't do somethin...
1 answer |
When I found out I was pregnant,which was the first month of pregnancy,I immediately stopped smoking. I started mainly eating leafy green...
2 answers |
I've heard of Asperger's before but wasn't very sure what it was and still may not fully understand. My son has always been different. No...
4 answers |
I have asperger syndrome since I was 16 my Aspergers and Facebook don't work well together.It like seeing everyone diaries and seeing th...
2 answers |
Hello people. Well I have aspergers and I have recently been having alot of trouble with some things I met this Girl and some of her f...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1950518 tn?1333223465
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been ve...
2 answers |
I've hit a wall. This is why I am desperate for some feedback. I have been dating a man for 7 months that I think could be on the spectru...
1 answer |
So I've been talking to a guy who is very open about having Aspergers. He told me the first time we started that he has been diagnosed si...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources