Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5193) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So this is me today , male aged 57, pretty good health despite the following over the years, guess my question, am I alone or typical: ...
3 answers | 3 comments
  Red_Star,    Red_Star,    Jaz1977,    TheLightSeeker,    Red_Star
1379611 tn?1451519460
Does any one know what might be going on? Docs seem puzzled. I have no infection in urine or blood. Yet My lungs Sternam, and esophagus a...
5 answers | 1 comment
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
52 answers | 2 comments
  jk319,    jk319,    jk319,    ICdragons
Hello I'm a young female 5'3 115lbs non smoker non drinker never done drugs and have no children,and have always been health until 4 year...
1 answer | 2 comments
I'm a 24yo female. Mother of two. No major health hx. One surgery: C-section; 2013 no complications. Until about 5 mos ago without known ...
1 answer
Hi All, Thank you for reading. I could really use some insight and advice. My husband has seen a hematologist, immunologist, and gast...
1 answer
1063463 tn?1302278219
I have been tested for numerous things and all have came back normal....I am wondering can you have auto immune disease and still have an...
26 answers | 3 comments
440728 tn?1234648902
Hi, I was diagnosed with Sjogren's last month after 2 years of horror not knowing what was wrong. I have all the usual symptoms of dry pa...
27 answers | 1 comment
I have received conflicting ANA results from two separate tests. One test was was an immunofluorescence assay and yielded a 1:160 positi...
3 answers | 7 comments
  cmc2121,    cmc2121,    cmc2121,    Red_Star,    Red_Star
If I'm honest it's I've likely had acute symptoms for the last 7 years gradually getting worse. A little background, I'm a 27yr old femal...
2 answers
  Red_Star,    Red_Star
My sister is 45 years old. She was diagnosed with connective tissue disease in April of this year. She has had two positive ANA tests. ...
5 answers
To: Hi All I have am 40 years old and for 10 years I have periodically have the following symptoms: lowgrade fever, body aches , right f...
25 answers
1482767 tn?1287845646
HELP! I had blood test done about 6 years ago which revealed I had a high ANA. At that time was tested for Lupus (which came back negat...
10 answers | 1 comment
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depre...
33 answers | 1 comment
Hello there. Sorry... this might sound a bit hurried, but it's just that I'm having some issues with fatigue right now, and being at work...
9 answers | 2 comments
  deepee56,    deepee56
Hi, I just started Gammunex- C on Wednesday for Lyme disease and CVID. I had tried one previous dose of Gammaguard in April but since ...
Hello my name is Allie, I'm on here because I truely don't know what else to do. A couple years ago my mother (54) noticed that her l...
1384124 tn?1279425101
one of my friends has non small cell lung cancer
902019 tn?1249865014
I was diagnosed 2 years ago with AIP, have a 25 year history of autoimmune disorders (eosinophilic vasculitis, mild Sjogren's). Usually ...
155 answers | 5 comments
  xping
Hi all - thanks very much for your help with this. I posted this question in the Undiagnosed Symptoms forum but this might be a better pl...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources