Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5201) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter was just diagnosed with a MBL (mannose-binding lectin) deficiency. She is 6 years old now and has been plagued by multiple pn...
39 answers | 2 comments |
Just had submandibular gland removed. Have had lacrimal gland inflammation. Have chronic rhinitis multiple lung nodules underactive thyro...
What can cause a positive result on an ASMA test other than autoimmune hepatitis? None of my blood tests for liver function were abnormal...
1 answer |
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
53 answers | 2 comments |
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
375 answers | 11 comments |
Immunoglobulin E was about 1500 and his Absolute Eosinophils are 1600. MCH was 26.7. Immunoglobulin G 93.5. What is the significance of t...
1 answer |
I just received my results from lab work my doctor requested I complete although she never told me what labs were being ordered and I am ...
2 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 6 comments |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
25 answers | 4 comments |
My husband has been breaking out in hives all over his body since the middle of June this year. We have been to the doctor and an allerg...
8 answers |
Hi ALL. I'm a new member here. I'm trying to seek a new outlet and find people who can relate to my condition. I was diagnosed with MCTD ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am new to the forum and am hoping to get some help. I am a 50yo F and I have felt generally unwell for several years. I have...
3 answers |
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depre...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I have this quivering feeling or spasm feeling near my esophagus and sternum. I also get it in the back of my head with pressure. I s...
1 answer |
When taking Inteferon Ribervarin treatment 6 years ago I suffered terrible pain in my knees, feet, hips and thighs and suddenly became u...
1 answer |
So this is me today , male aged 57, pretty good health despite the following over the years, guess my question, am I alone or typical: ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
1379611 tn?1451519460
Does any one know what might be going on? Docs seem puzzled. I have no infection in urine or blood. Yet My lungs Sternam, and esophagus a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I'm a young female 5'3 115lbs non smoker non drinker never done drugs and have no children,and have always been health until 4 year...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm a 24yo female. Mother of two. No major health hx. One surgery: C-section; 2013 no complications. Until about 5 mos ago without known ...
1 answer |
Hi All, Thank you for reading. I could really use some insight and advice. My husband has seen a hematologist, immunologist, and gast...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
Blank
Queensland, Australia