A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19622464 tn?1481144468
I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease and going to be checked for lupus I have 17 swollen left nose they want to do a biopsy I want to...
Is there any answer at all as to how to either manage this or get rid of it? I do not think I can live like this. Symptoms: Internal t...
3 answers | 1 comment
Just finished a 7 month prednisone treatment. My inflammation is gone. Had a misdiagnosis and thankful they did a liver and kidney biop...
1 answer
My 13 year old daughter has been sick for 10 months (continuously) and we can't solve the mystery. Background info.: She was diagnosed wi...
21 answers
Hello all. I have had hives all over my body in as many as 15 different locations at the same time. I've tried singular, zyrtec, Claritin...
1 answer | 2 comments
Some of the early symptoms of GBS have returned after 4 months of getting better. Hands tingling and weaker legs
1 answer
I went to the doctor recently because of some issues I've been having (explained at the bottom) and she is sending me to a gastroenterolo...
1 answer
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
371 answers | 7 comments
  kulcousy,    Holly811,    Faerie2,    Neeter_Gee,    debod3
Hi everyone, I'm a 48 year-old, healthy female. Stared having joint pain about six months ago. Dr diagnosed me with multiple tendiniti...
1 answer | 1 comment
Just got the blood test result back and found the following abnormal results: Ferritin: High 1127ug/L Total iron binding capacity: Lo...
6 answers | 2 comments
  TheLightSeeker,    boobabe,    boobabe,    boobabe
Hi I am worried I have got problems with my immune system. I have a lot of symptoms which I have listed below. Constant runny/bloc...
2 answers
Please can someone help I've been experiencing these symptoms on and off for two years with no diagnosis. Which stool/blood/hair tes...
2 answers
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
5 answers | 3 comments
  boobabe,    boobabe,    Adriane2,    Adriane2
My dr. told me that my first set of results for my ANA panel were positive so we needed further testing. Days later he informed me that t...
1 answer | 3 comments
Hi there! So after years of constantly feeling ill and having multiple problems, my Dr. ordered an "ANA". It took over a month for the re...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hi I have Hashis and high cortisol confirmed by adrenal saliva test results, any idea what I need to do about all of this? I know that en...
1 answer | 1 comment
I am a 17 year old male who is suffering from mysthenia gravis (only double vision) after visiting the neurologist i underwent CT-scan An...
1 answer | 2 comments
Could someone please help me to interpret my bloods please. TPO antibody - 276 (<34) TG antibody - 288.3 (<115) Tissue transglutamin...
2 answers | 4 comments
  Lily9876,    TheLightSeeker,    Lily9876,    TheLightSeeker,    Lily9876
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
71 answers | 2 comments
  hollyroesch,    pantleg
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources