Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone i am new to this site, been going to every kind of dr out there for months now with no answers i thought i would try the publ...
2 answers |
so my question is since I cant find anything on google is what's a normal ssb an ssa blood test reading? my test are very confusing so f...
1 answer |
I'm a 49 year old female. I have experienced headaches of varying degrees for most of my life. As a result of an extremely severe heada...
8 answers |
Is it possible to get MS through sexual contact? My male partner has MS. I've had a steady progression of a cluster of odd symptoms sin...
8 answers |
My mom is 51y.old and she has low fever(37,6C)for the last 2 years(2times-month)with only having sometimes tremors and pain in the should...
1 answer |
I am desperately trying to help my 12 year old son. He was diagnosed with Hashimoto's/Hypothyroidism when he was 10 years old. The past ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have SLE Lupus, Behcet's and Hypothyroid. I have been experiencing migraines for years. The doctors have tried the anti-seizure ...
1 answer |
I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache ...
150 answers | 2 comments |
1793142 tn?1315382976
Does anyone else with autoimmune problems have severe tooth decay so bad teeth need to come out? My teeth have been having such severe d...
26 answers | 1 comment |
In end of July I had pain severe in my right knee and similar pain, but not as severe in my left knee. I assumed I injured it at the gym ...
I have Large Granular Lymphocyte Disorder which is in remission. In it's acute form it has caused much the same problems as leukaemia bu...
3 answers |
I had a situation after taking a dose of prednisone 4 months ago for bronchitis. my leg went kind of tingly, running ants, twitches, feel...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, I have had some odd symptoms over the past 4 months and I'm hoping someone could shed some light since doctors I feel are...
16 answers |
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
371 answers | 5 comments |
I have a friend and they say something is wrong with her immune system but she keeps getting boils on her head and it hurts to comb her h...
15 answers | 5 comments |
ever since may ive been shakey dream like brain fog neckstiffness anxiey panic attacks concentration problems weak faigue lost weight bee...
3 answers |
I'm trying to understand my test results. Formally diagnosed with Scleroderma & informally with other Autoimmune diseases. Any explanatio...
1 answer |
12400644 tn?1425086465
How can i stop the low grade fevers? It seems like if i can stop the fevers, the disease will slow down...As soon as the fever comes, 20...
10 answers | 1 comment |
34 years ago, age 22, major life saving op due to quick onset of ulcerative colitis, then 4 years ago at age 52, in good health, or so i...
1 answer |
30yo/f for the past 3 months I have been battling a severe headache and a rash that comes and goes. For the most part the rash is general...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources