Aa
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient-to-patient support community covering questions and providing support regarding Autoimmune disorders such as: Autoimmune hepatitis, Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, Goodpasture syndrome, Graves' disease, Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), Hashimoto's disease, Kawasaki's Disease, Lupus erythematosus, Myasthenia gravis, Takayasu's arteritis, and Temporal arteritis.

1 - 20 (of 5030) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depression. Are there any reported cases of this happening with anyone else?
cummings0309 | Last answer
I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache behind the eye and sensitivity to light, joint/muscle aches and stiffness mostly in hands and feet b...
trixi138 | Last answer
To make this easier, I will break everything down then ask my questions. Family history: Father with RA; Mother with SLE, hoshi, sjorgrens, RA; Grandmother with hoshi; Aunt and cousin with hoshi; cousin with RA, and a niece who is gett...
jrwinney | Last answer
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause for autoimmune diseases. To summarize; the book explained how low stomach acidity caused by H-pylori c...
wfrozan | Last answer
I was on 88 levo for 2 mos out of no where my levels went back up after 3 weeks they went from 3.19 to 13.06 I wondering if I change to name brand if 88 will work better and if its possible that levo has 20 % less medicine in it then...
poturica | Posted
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with ADEM in the summer of 2013. It infected my small brains (instead of the big ones as usual), so I had troubles with walking, any movement-coördination, talking, seeing (blurry vague sight), ... and I h...
Mark2x | Posted
I have just been diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. While I accept that as it is hard to deny something a biopsy shows. My GI doctor insists what sent me to the hospital did not come from the liver. I have since been seen by two rheuma...
Debbieke | Last answer
I will try to keep this as short as possible. Back in March 2014 I woke up out of nowhere feeling so exhausted, headache, nausea, inappetence, diarrhea, lightheadedness, tinnitus, blurred vision, itchy burning eyes, sore throat, swollen ...
pearlchains | Last answer
I have a referral from my GP to a rheumatologist with an appointment scheduled for May. I am confused by the results of the blood work that was ordered by my GP. I am a 44-year old male in good health and no sickness symptoms. Experience...
jalan94 | Last answer
Hi there, Recently having problems when I eat and now drink. I become very suddenly feeling unwell very hard to pin point what I just really don't feel right. Then become shaking internally and externally, sometimes temporary blurred vi...
Lucyloo92 | Last answer
Hi forum, I've been in a tough situation these past 9 months and no doctor or hospital can figure this out. I have a numbness sensation that travels to my right side face and cheek area about 1-2 hours after I eat or I get really ...
Manuel167 | Last answer
I have Primary Addisons disease and take Hydrocortison and fludrocortisone and leveothyroxine for my thyroid. I have lowered my meds from 20mg Hydrocrtisone to 12.5 mg, I have blood pressure tests at doctors, laying down then standing up...
kayyyleee | Posted
I got my labs back today and I was wondering if anyone knows what ssDNA AB, IgG is? I tested positive for this and unsure what that means as I know they were testing me for Lupus. I had an Abnormal ANA wth a Spectled & Homeogenous titer....
RACHELPOCKET | Last answer
Had TKR 04/21/15; on 05/29/15 had to have knee removed, washed, and knee debrided due to surgical wound opened; MRSA and 2 other infections were detected. Had IV antibiotics for 2 months and oral antibiotics for approx. 1- 1 1/2 months; ...
amurdock5279 | Posted
I need help understanding my lab report for Epstein-Barr Virus EBV Ab VCA, IgM >4.0 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG 8.0 EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG >8.0 This doctor had a heavy accent and I'm not sure what these values mean. Thanks!
DebbieinFL | Last answer
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all the time 24/7. It is really taking a toll on my life. It is so bad it wakes me up and prevents me f...
shirl000 | Last answer
Hello all new to this forum and looking for opinions I've been dealing with these symptoms since about mid October started having burning tingling and pain in both legs and arms my feet and hands are continually ice cold my feet on the t...
jeanette83 | Last answer
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had multiple surgeries and have seen MANY doctors regarding it. So far none of my doctors have seen anyth...
Christie1983 | Last answer
Could I have MS? Tests and scans all come back as negative but symptoms very MS like, FM suggested. But I am deteriorating which I didn't think was the case with FM.
reffo | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis, which I have read increases my risk of stroke and AMI. Given that I also have the AT3 deficiency so don't know what my base risk for vascular/cerebrovascular death is - how seriously do ...
Jen51423 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources