A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
61 - 80 (of 5101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17956761 tn?1461825278
Hi everyone! My name is Alison. I'm 27 years old. I've had Crohn's disease for 20 years now. I also had the pleasure of having Endometrio...
Female 45. I have keloid scarring. 2011 had gastrointestinal bypass surgery. 9/2014. Had tummy tuck, thigh lift, liposuction. Had som...
K2R
I caught a virus 2 1/2 years ago. During the first week of being ill my vision was nothing but a very blurred hazy gray that lasted 9 da...
2 answers |
Hello everyone! I am 24 years old and life has been very tough for me recently. For my whole life ive suffered from very back sacrum ...
2 answers |
What seems to be wrong me? I am extremely tired at times, I become so weak and tired , my bones all seem to be popping and hurt, my hands...
2 answers |
I have been told since I was about 18 that I probably have an Autoimmune disorder they just haven't been able to pinpoint. I have these r...
1 answer |
Im 26 male , and my sternum has been painful for over a year. its not hurting all the time but if i move the wrong way or push on it it...
My daughter was just diagnosed with a MBL (mannose-binding lectin) deficiency. She is 6 years old now and has been plagued by multiple pn...
40 answers | 1 comment |
This is a mess but, when I add my sypmotoms and family history I am concerned. My paternal grandfather had Sjorgens and Lupus. I have h...
I'm 30 years old and just received some blood results about my sedimentation rate, rheumatoid factor, and ANA. My doctor wanted to get me...
Hello, Six months ago I woke up with a my tongue feeling a little swollen. The skin/glands under it was swollen as well. The next day ...
3 answers |
Conclusion of MRI: few rare scattered punctate nonspecific nonenhanching bihemispheric subcortical white matter signal foci ,of doubtful ...
2 answers |
1063463 tn?1302278219
I have been tested for numerous things and all have came back normal....I am wondering can you have auto immune disease and still have an...
25 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 17 and I have been struggling with hip pain for about 5 years now. The pain occurs after car rides of 3+ hrs and if I lay on the wron...
1276940 tn?1393812621
Hi y'all! I'm a soon to be 42 y/o female who just got tested for Sjogren;s today. My Rheumy ordered a CBC, Sed Rate, ANA, RF and I belie...
3 answers |
What does ACE level 132 means? How bad it is? Reference range said 13-100 u/l He took blood without fasting. He got tested for recurre...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So iga deficiency seems to run in family. Not sure how to avoid it. However we have minor illnesses. No autoimmune issues just chronic si...
I have been diagnosed with UCTD and Fibromyalgia and am in the care of a Rheumatologist and my PCP. I take injections of 20mg Methotrexat...
Hello, I'm new to this place, I mean this is my first question and last I hope for! I'm asking because I feel that maybe doctors missed s...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I need help understanding my lab report for Epstein-Barr Virus EBV Ab VCA, IgM >4.0 EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG 8.0 EBV Nuclear Anti...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources