Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
61 - 80 (of 5191) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recently been diagnosed with Sjogrens, Rheumatologist wants me to get a lip biopsy but says because I have SSB antibodies he says ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 22 year old Caucasian female living in California for the last two years, but living the first twenty years of my life in Washingt...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Having urticaria(demographic) from past 10 yrs...all conventional medicines were experimented..left me with weight gain and no correction...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey guys. So I can't detect temperature in my feet. They cut/blister easily and my ankles are extremely weak. I have muscle weakness and ...
1259963 tn?1284488560
I am wondering if there are other's out there with CVID (Common Variable Immune Deficiency) that suffer with chronic pain. My pain level...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Should I be worried about a CH50 level of 576? Everything I read about this suggests possible cancer.
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am in my 20s and is very worried about me maybe having autoimmune hepatitis. I had a ANA test come positive and my vitamin d was low. I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
694979 tn?1232316978
im 17 years old. first problems started when i was 10 or 11. my knees were always hurting but the doctors just told me it was growing pai...
38 answers |
i suffer with chronic and periodic chest and left side pain and numbness
1 answer |
my SSdna came up hi but my ANA is normal so I'm confused and not sure then what that means
1 answer |
Hello.I am a 19 year old male. I joined this group because I most likely have an autoimmune disease, but not certain. Recent blood tests ...
Hi I was diagnosed with Hashimotos in May 2013. My current results for thyroid look good according to my endo but I feel absolutely awfu...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Hi Everyone, Thanks for reading this. I am a 29-year-old female recently diagnosed with the following: Addison's Disease, hypothyro...
12 answers | 3 comments |
I had a situation after taking a dose of prednisone 4 months ago for bronchitis. my leg went kind of tingly, running ants, twitches, feel...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I know posting here won't solve my problem but I wanted to see if anyone had experienced anything similar. Been feeling ill since Apri...
Hello, My recents test show a somewhat low leukocytes and neutrophils count. Is there any reason to worry by the image below? https...
1 answer |
Ever since I was about 16, I’m 21 now, I have had these weird red bumps that would appear on my fingers. I would sometimes go months with...
1 answer |
Was just diagnosed with Hashimotos. Doctor said my antibodies were very high. Over 20,000. Is that ridiculously high? I have an ultrasoun...
1 answer |
I thought I was rid of a problem, after 8 years has gone by, seems like it is back. After delivering my 2nd child 9 years ago, I began t...
1 answer |
I have dermatomyosistis and have been in remission for 11 years. I also have very oily skin and cystic acne. I was taking antibiotics for...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources