Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
61 - 80 (of 5135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am experiencing nausea, dizziness, fatigue, loss of appetite (or unable to eat due to nausea), diarrhea, metal taste in my mouth, crumb...
2 answers |
My husband takes Remicade for Crohn's Disease. He has severe mood swings after taking Remicade and then high and lows that resemble Depre...
33 answers |
i have dry and burning eyes, feeling dryness in lips. within day, i feel colds accompanying burning eyes and sometimes fever. is this ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 35 yr old female and I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid & Psoriatic Arthritis with Psoriasis, and Acid Reflux Disease w/ a hiatal her...
1 answer | 3 comments |
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
50 answers |
Dear sir pls i need your kind help. My sister who is suffering from hcv. She was treated with interferon peg interferon and ribavirin f...
My rheumatologist suspects an IgG4 process, but the doctor to whom he would like to refer me is several states away. Is anyone familiar w...
1 answer |
My first symptom I woke up blind in right eye. Optic nuritits but steroids did nothing. This was almost two years ago. Have had MRI spina...
1 answer |
So back in 2011 I had a positive ana report, this is not my first positive, but this time the report came back to say: Positive 1:40 a...
1 answer |
1477978 tn?1289505731
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Prednisone & Methylprednisolone?
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have had vitiligo for a few years; however, in the past few years, it has not been widespread or that visible. Within the past few mo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been sick for about 2 years now. I am a 23 year old male. No doctor seems to be able to help me and I am struggling so hard. I nee...
10393520 tn?1409801681
Got my lab work in.TSH reflex order: 0.54 LOW with high liver enzymes. What does this mean?
9 answers | 1 comment |
I had Microvascular Decompression, a brain surgery meant to relieve face pain, and is performed just below the and behind the ear, and ap...
can someone help me? has this ever happened to anybody in the world. i've been having episodic moments where only the entire right side...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. For the past month or so I have been experiencing some weird symptoms and I'm not sure where it's stemming from. It started ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Test Results -GGT: 73-80 normal range (8-35U/L) -Sodium: 132 range(133-144mmol/L0 -Chloride: 96 range (98-111mol/L) CRP,...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with IgG4 RD after a nephrectomy? I have had multiple surgeries in my life and they all seem to be tied to thi...
I've lost more than 2 diopters in one year so my eye doctor sent me in for tests. Separately, I've been treated for arthritis on basis of...
2 answers |
I have done the ANA Blot test. It seems to have tested for a slew of antigens: Mi-2, Ku, Sm, Histones and many others. Alongside each ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources