Aa
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Pain Forum
Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.
81 - 100 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi For a good few months now i have put up with a first a pain in my left shoulder blade that only occured when i sneezed gradually it...
6 answers |
I have recently had a cortesone shot in my L4 L5 and recently been told that I have a steriod flare up. I have been experiencing strong...
2 answers |
I am 38...fit..and i have severe back pains at the base of my back ..when it comes i cannot move ..i get shooting pains down both legs..i...
1 answer |
I have developed tightness and pain in my left hamstring and have difficulty bending over on my left side. Also weakensess on my left leg...
2 answers |
I hear a cracking sound coming from my neck whenever i twist my head whichever way...also i get severe tension headaches, i try to do thi...
5 answers |
For about 2 years now I've had an intermittent pain below my ribs on the right side, going around to my back on the same side, right arou...
3 answers |
490901 tn?1209146825
they say i have a 2.8x2.6x3.7 anachroid cyst in my head.. an so i been havin severe neck pain an presurre an headache is the cyst the ca...
2 answers |
Hello! I am 24 years old woman. I am married 15 months ago. I have no child and my weight is 58 kg and my height 5 feet and 3 inches. Ph...
1 answer |
493216 tn?1209403113
Sir, my father is having c4-5 & c6-7 cord compression & due to which he is not able to walk what is the solution
4 answers |
In 2000 I had a C5-6 and C6-7 disectomies with fusion and a titanium plate for stability to relieve cervical radiculopathy on the left. ...
1 answer |
Since my auto accident in 2006, I still have neck pain with any movement. I also have this crazy itch just on my face and neck area. Ther...
4 answers |
hello, I have been told that i have ms. i went to pick up all my mris,cat scans, and extrays etc. i looked at them myself at home .one s...
1 answer |
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident in 2004. In July 2006 I had a L4-5 global fusion. Still having significant pain with long peri...
2 answers |
442114 tn?1205352589
Im a 20 year old female with severe lower back pain and pain shooting down my legs. An MRI indicated that I have minimal anterior extradu...
4 answers |
Hi. I have been having lower back pain down to the right cheek. Also I have been having headaches, and my Anxiety has gone through the ...
I have had occasional lower back pain and upper back spasms for the past 8 years. Over the last 2 years the lower pain has become more fr...
2 answers |
2 days ago I started having stabbing shooting pain from my left skull base up my head about half way It happens randomly and makes my sho...
2 answers |
Hi i am a 39 year old male 190cm 108kg medium build . I have been getting these headaches which are not that painfull just a slight dull ...
Can anyone tell me what it means to have inflammed arteries in the neck. I am being put on steroids for this at the moment. I have been h...
I'm 30 years old. I've had headaches all my life. When I was around 24 I started to get migraines. My neck has hurt since I was little. A...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703