Aa
A
A
Close
Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum
Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
60 yo male with Ankylosing Spondylosis fell in last part of May 2 & 1/2 days in hospital they found a fracture of the C4-5 went in took t...
1 answer |
I have a Herniated Disc and have had 2 Cortizone shots with minimal success. I have been told about a procedure called "X STOP". Could...
1 answer |
In December of 2008 I had a 1 level cervical fusion with discectomy at C5/C6. Once PT started the pain I felt pre-op returned and with co...
3 answers |
my father have spinal stinosis he is 65year mri result sow L5\S1 10mm L4/L38mm what should i do?
3 answers |
I began experiencing back pain that mild to severe back and neck pain along with numbness, tingling etc. about 2 and half months after si...
4 answers |
Hi, my sonis 31yrs and has just had a fall and has fractured his 7th cervical vertebrae, he was in hospital for 4 days and now has to wea...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 48 year old woman with a neck herniation. I have had 2 back surgeries and have 3 more buldging discs. I am in the process of ...
1 answer |
my brother was in a severe car accident and didnt have insurance. He lives in las vegas and most of his injuries were addressed at UMC. H...
I was in a car accident 2 almost 3 years ago where I was rear ended by a semi. I have a L5S1 herniation that after years of chiropractic ...
15 answers |
PLEASE HELP. I am 22 yrs old, had my Harrington rods inserted when I was 11. My profession for the past 2years (massage therapist) has ru...
9 answers |
I am scheduled for a thoracic facet block for next Friday. Are steriods used for this procedure? And if they are, can they substitute the...
2 answers |
Hello, I have a degenerative disc showing on my MRI scans in the L5-S1 disc. I have had a pervious surgery already-a discectomy- on a her...
4 answers |
I have pain in my lumbar area of my back. It hurts all the time sometimes I yelp when I move in a particular way. This pain is new...woke...
2 answers |
My husband had surgery last week his back was swollen really bad and is in alot more pain now than he was when he had it. Just to let you...
2 answers |
Hi , I have been out of work now since the end of Aug. with severe neck and top right muscle/shoulder pain. Doc. said it was Brachial Nue...
2 answers |
651755 tn?1224091691
I am a 41 year old female. I have had cervical fusion surgery at C5-6. Lumbar fusion surgery at L5-S1. Recently a revision at L4-S1 due t...
1 answer |
Hello, two years ago, I had a C5-C6 disc replacement after suffering from pains in both arms. The pain manifested itself in the crook of...
4 answers |
I have been having over the last 3 months stiffness in my neck and moderate to severe pain in the spine area between my shoulders. Dr. sa...
2 answers |
Hello, I am very thankful for this forum. My Dr. told me I had two places on my spine that have Spinal Hemotomas. I understand they a...
1 answer |
Does anyone know whether artificial disc surgery will become available to persons who previously had a fusion? I had a fusion when I was...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now