Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Forum
This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
61 - 80 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I wanted to know when was the best days of the month to become pregnant would it be before or after my period starts?
3 answers |
I went off the nuvaring a week early ( had fallen out and didnt notice til few days later) but since ive been off it I've had a rash betw...
1 answer |
If im 4 hours late taking my pill but i have unprotected sex before i actually take my pill twice can i get pregnant easier?
1 answer |
12/19/13 Last night around midnight I had intercourse an our condom came off .... not a lot of loose sperm around however 15 hours later ...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time about 2 weeks ago and the condom broke so that day he went out and got me the plan b pill....
1 answer |
My boyfriend been cuming in me before my period came on i wanna know can i still be having a baby
2 answers |
Hello there, I am not taking any birth control and my boyfriend is great at pulling out, however last night he wasnt so great. I am not ...
1 answer |
I HAD GOT MY SHOT ON NOVEMBER 7 I HAD SEX AFTER GETTING IT.... BUT DECEMBER 18 I STARTED SPOTTING AND MY BACK STARTING TO HURT. .. SO DEC...
2 answers |
My husband and I want to have another baby but his job requires him to be away two weeks, then back two weeks. It doesn't match up with ...
1 answer |
Hi doctor,I've been quite bothered these past few days.I finished my last period on the 10th of dec and had protected sex -which didn't l...
2 answers |
I want to get pregnant but I have to be on birth control to control my heavy periods... last time I wasn't on any birth control I ended u...
1 answer |
I just started birth control last week, on the first day of my period like I was instructed to. My periods usually last about 6-9 days. I...
1 answer |
I was use the nuvoring for 3 week last month took it out on the 11_16 and the 11_21 i had my period for 3 days is it possible i could be...
1 answer |
What's the best choice to take as birth control? I'm not planning on having anymore kids till 3years from now? I would want the pil...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm usually pretty good about taking my birth control (lo lo estrin FE) consistently, but yesterday I forgot to take it. I then had ...
2 answers |
I started the nexaplanon bc october 3 ever sense I got it put in ii have not stopped bleeding what can I do
2 answers |
Hi, just wondering if it is a possibility of becoming pregnant by wiping with toilet paper. I mean really wiping deep like touching the c...
3 answers |
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT ON BC (MERINA)
2 answers |
Bc problems 1 minute in the Dermatology Community I started a bc pill on August 8. I have since had a constant brown discharge. I have ...
1 answer |
I started birth control pills on 11/3 and stopped on 11/20 because I couldn't take the side effects. I started my cycle as planned during...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now