Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By BallerinaGirl81
I had arthoscopy with a microfracture on my knee January 06, 2014. The pain post surgery is worse than the pain befo...
By Ms_Gorman
I have hashimoto's disease and have had my gallbladder removed. I am gaining weight in my stomach area only and lost ...
By Student_athlete
I have elbow pain when I throw a ball. When I start slow it feels fine but once I begin to throw a little harder I fe...
By Sophiebessi
For a while now i am trying to lose weight dut i just can't i am 14 years old, i weight 70 kilos and i am 1.73 meters...
By QBcrusher
When I was 15, I injured my leg playing street hockey. It was diagnosed as a pulled groin (it was one of those "stay ...
By pooh1030
I want to go.on a diet .. I now weigh 276 and want to drop 100 .. what would be the most effective way and best way t...
By Nyalei
I am about to be seven weeks pregnant and I have already hit 200 lbs! I don't want to get any bigger than this. Is it...
By yuki2014
Now I am studying for my exams , does the exercises will help me or not ??
By palestine123
Kay so all my life I've been insecure about my weight and now I'm 123 and 18 and I'm still not happy so I want to dro...
sahara88May 24
By Qhairun123
im 14 and im fat.my father promised me that if i manage to lose 10kilos he will buy me a kpop album.Exo's album cause...
By Kortneelynn
Last night (Saturday night) my friends and I were playing a game at the park (just like hide&go seek tag). The person...
By khldmgdi
I always have a issue with sleeping ( deprivation-insomnia ) the day when i workout any type of intense workout like ...
kirk8May 04
By Barbarian01
Im 26 230lbs 6' tall I have been weightlifting since I was 18. That is weighting as in 3 hours every day 6 days a wee...
By ashajrao
Doctor my mother suffered heart attack on 7th aprill around 1:15 AM and the code blue team indicated us that to get h...
By kpat17
I'm a senior on the track team and since last Tuesday every time I participate in strenuous physical activity, which ...
By ashajrao
I Asha.J from India - Bangalore got your information through net from your website. Doctor my mother suffered heart ...
By KMP3242
After I run hard my jaw, head, chest, & stomach hurt. Sometimes I almost feel like passing out (just a little). I hav...
By zman1515
Hello all, here is the deal. I separated my shoulder pretty bad in high school (four years ago) and didn't wait for i...
552525_tn?1393719488
By freedancer55
On Feb 27th I fell on the ice slamming the back of my head hard. Since then, approximately 3 weeks after the injury,...
By Mat789
Why is it that 5 days off training causes sickness after doing the same routine used 5 days previous? How did I lose...
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1407162630
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703