Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KMP3242
After I run hard my jaw, head, chest, & stomach hurt. Sometimes I almost feel like passing out (just a little). I hav...
By zman1515
Hello all, here is the deal. I separated my shoulder pretty bad in high school (four years ago) and didn't wait for i...
552525_tn?1393719488
By freedancer55
On Feb 27th I fell on the ice slamming the back of my head hard. Since then, approximately 3 weeks after the injury,...
By Mat789
Why is it that 5 days off training causes sickness after doing the same routine used 5 days previous? How did I lose...
By Nyalei
I am about to be seven weeks pregnant and I have already hit 200 lbs! I don't want to get any bigger than this. Is it...
By pooh1030
I want to go.on a diet .. I now weigh 276 and want to drop 100 .. what would be the most effective way and best way t...
By barakatnasher
My wife was on trileptal 600mg/ day for four years. She had no seizures for 3 years, her doctor advised her to start ...
By praj06
I have had ganglion cyst or bump in my wrist for over a year and half now. Will it go away by itself or is it necessa...
mandiseApr 11
Mat789Mar 15
By Mat789
If you heavily binge drink about once a month or less, can that affect the muscles you've gained or the cardio endura...
By fendertele
Here's the problem, i have noticed for the a long long time that whenever i workout i can't get an erection afterward...
By Kisaletter
I hit my right arm a couple of days ago and it still hurts. It's not swollen but it hurts to move it or bend my wrist...
By amy_16
Please help, 2 years ago the problem appeared :"constipation" I've done everything: took magnesium, took laxative(fo...
By Pamarn72
My mother had some type if episode that had all the classic signs of stroke or a TIA. She stated she felt like she w...
By FlamingSword
Hello, I apologize if I posted in the wrong place. Anyway, I fell a few years ago partially on my back and mo...
By nenita_1998
I want to lose weight from my legs but when i was on a diet i used to lose weight olny in my stomach and my arms. Is ...
By IcedPhoenix
I started suffering from back pain. My PE teacher suggested it could be because of my bad posture. What can I do t...
By joesgirl04
I just started having the water dripping from my left nostril tonight I don't know what its from I haven't been sick ...
By dreaming1212
Two days ago, I unloaded on a heavy punching bag because to let off some anger and now my wrist hurts. Could my wrist...
HIE
By sandeepj
My daughter is 8 months old and was operated at 6.5 months for her hips dislocation but she was collapsed due to over...
By 85GTKid
Ok a little background info on me. When i was 11 i was diagnosed with AML. I had a bone marrow transplant and have be...
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1369660473
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979