Aa
A
A
Close

Brain & Body Fitness Forum

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

1 - 20 (of 299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had arthoscopy with a microfracture on my knee January 06, 2014. The pain post surgery is worse than the pain before (and different) and I have physical limitations I didn't have before. I could not extend my leg parallel to the floo...
BallerinaGirl81 | Last answer
I have hashimoto's disease and have had my gallbladder removed. I am gaining weight in my stomach area only and lost weight in other areas of my body, so basically my weight is staying the same. I not on any type if diet but constantly l...
Ms_Gorman | Last answer
I have elbow pain when I throw a ball. When I start slow it feels fine but once I begin to throw a little harder I feel a tight pinch in my elbow. After I throw I don't know if it's normal but when I bend then straighten my elbow it cra...
Student_athlete | Last answer
For a while now i am trying to lose weight dut i just can't i am 14 years old, i weight 70 kilos and i am 1.73 meters heigh. I try to avoid eating fast food and eat healthy homemade food i also work out 3 to 4 times a week ( i am at a v...
Sophiebessi | Last answer
When I was 15, I injured my leg playing street hockey. It was diagnosed as a pulled groin (it was one of those "stay off your feet and here's a bottle of Vicodin visits). I ended up finish my hockey season as a goalie. The injury was gon...
QBcrusher | Last answer
I want to go.on a diet .. I now weigh 276 and want to drop 100 .. what would be the most effective way and best way to go about doing that?
pooh1030 | Last answer
I am about to be seven weeks pregnant and I have already hit 200 lbs! I don't want to get any bigger than this. Is it okay to diet and exercise enough to drop weight?
Nyalei | Last answer
Now I am studying for my exams , does the exercises will help me or not ??
yuki2014 | Last answer
Kay so all my life I've been insecure about my weight and now I'm 123 and 18 and I'm still not happy so I want to drop 5 -10 pounds! How do I do that quickly ?
palestine123 | Last answer
im 14 and im fat.my father promised me that if i manage to lose 10kilos he will buy me a kpop album.Exo's album cause i love them.can someone please help me ? im stuck :(
Qhairun123 | Last answer
Last night (Saturday night) my friends and I were playing a game at the park (just like hide&go seek tag). The person it found me and I started running, I ran up two stairs and at the top was a lot of rubber and a railroad tie, I slipped...
Kortneelynn | Last answer
I always have a issue with sleeping ( deprivation-insomnia ) the day when i workout any type of intense workout like crossfit ,I thought I might be over training, so I took two weeks off to rest, but the same came right back when I start...
khldmgdi | Last answer
Im 26 230lbs 6' tall I have been weightlifting since I was 18. That is weighting as in 3 hours every day 6 days a week intensive workout. For years and years I would train eat well plenty of meat fish plenty of salads fruits etc a good n...
Barbarian01 | Last answer
Doctor my mother suffered heart attack on 7th aprill around 1:15 AM and the code blue team indicated us that to get her pulses back it took 20 minutes. Doctor the history is My mother is diabetic, bp and her angiogram for heart was done ...
ashajrao | Posted
I'm a senior on the track team and since last Tuesday every time I participate in strenuous physical activity, which is at least twice a day, I get this headache. It runs from about halfway up my neck to halfway up the back of my head th...
kpat17 | Posted
I Asha.J from India - Bangalore got your information through net from your website. Doctor my mother suffered heart attack on 7th aprill around 1:15 AM and the code blue team indicated us that to get her pulses back it took 20 minutes. ...
ashajrao | Posted
After I run hard my jaw, head, chest, & stomach hurt. Sometimes I almost feel like passing out (just a little). I have seen a cardiologist and got an ultrasound of my heart, along with a stress test and they told me nothing was wrong. I ...
KMP3242 | Posted
Hello all, here is the deal. I separated my shoulder pretty bad in high school (four years ago) and didn't wait for it to heal correctly and went back to play too soon. I hit someone and once again was out of commission. It has been 4 ye...
zman1515 | Posted
552525_tn?1393719488
On Feb 27th I fell on the ice slamming the back of my head hard. Since then, approximately 3 weeks after the injury, I have started having severe nosebleeds from the right side of my nose. My nose feels stuffed and when I breathe in, t...
freedancer55 | Posted
Why is it that 5 days off training causes sickness after doing the same routine used 5 days previous? How did I lose that much fitness in 5 days? How can this be prevented?
Mat789 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now