Aa
A
A
Close
CLOMID CLUB Group
A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
1 - 20 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm due to do another round of clomid 100 mg day 2-6. After having not taking it since end Jan start feb this year. I lost a lot of...
Hi everyone, I am ttc for past 10 months. I am 32yrs old. I have 23 days menstrual cycle, Also i have Hyper-thyroid which is now in c...
14003019 tn?1432473880
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood...
6980633 tn?1387047234
Hi, I'm Colleen 20 years old I just started clomid this morning after a negative blood test yesterday. I have PCOS with no other health...
6 answers |
14003019 tn?1432473880
We have been trying for 7 months. So I just started taking clomid 150 to produce better quality follicales. My dr said according to blood...
my husband and i been trying to get pregnant for two years now. After the feist year do nothing we got tested. That's when my doctor put ...
I have taken Clomiphene Citrate cycle days 5-9 for the past two months. Going into my first clomid cycle, my doctor induced my period sin...
Ok ladies I have done 2 rounds of Clomid & my period is 5 days late now. When should I baby test? I have crampy pain on & off headaches s...
1 answer |
Hello everyone. I have just found out that I am not ovulating each month like I should so the doctor put me on clomid as of yesterday. ...
8554614 tn?1398690258
hai frndz...i am shasiya..Today i took my first tablet of clomid 5omg...Today is my 4th day of my cycle and balance 4 tablets i have...My...
2 answers |
Hello All, My name is Rose. I am a first time user on clomid 50mg 3-7. So I was wondering if anyone on here knows what it feels lik...
1 answer |
Ok I just finished my last pill of Clomid took it days 6-10 as I was directed to, but reading on here makes it seem really Late to take...
3 answers |
Hello ladies I am 33 & had a tubal reversal beginning of this year after of course divorce & new hubby who gas No kids & he just wants 1 ...
Hi- am now on 150mg clomid= having what I thought was a bladder infection or yeast infection- turned out to culture as Strep B. Has anyon...
Right me and my partner have been trying for a year and we are desperate to have a baby I have a 2 year old daughter already I have been ...
I was in Dollar Tree (used to be called Everythings a Dollar) yesterday... THEY HAVE pregnancy tests AND ovulation prediction tests. I bo...
2 answers |
5545517 tn?1369625402
its been three months since iv had a period had my marena taken out in this January and had one period I am again taking a pill for 10 da...
Hello Everyone! My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Frida...
1 answer |
I'll be starting clomid in a few days 3-7 what are the chances getting pregnant first round
2 answers |
I am new to Clomid. TTC 5 years plus.. did tons of testing nothing found wrong with either one of us. had HSG done as well and it was nor...
A
A
Recent Activity
4261944 tn?1467332728
Blank
laureninlove commented on photo
Sep 22
4261944 tn?1467332728
Blank
laureninlove commented on photo
Sep 22
4769306 tn?1451008167