Cerebral Palsy Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mariamKurtanidze
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
richard83Nov 20
munch3105Nov 01
ag1298Oct 02
lanmarie4Sep 18
Mat1945Aug 30
By mamiJ Blank
I was born with mild CP. The spacicity was in my legs and with the help of braces and therapy, I was able to walk "no...
By JV2013
Just found out my almost 15 month old most likely has dyskinetic cerebral palsy. The doctor said from the last appt. ...
By claryprayze
I have mild spasic cerebral palsy. I was born with brain damage, and crossed eyes. With 4 brain surgeries to cease th...
grabnerOct 27
By dka86
I have had concerns regarding my 7 month old daughter's developmental milestones for a few months now. I have been pl...
By ddhtheCaliforniakidd
I been differently abled for 55 yrs. I was born with a bit of all types of Cerebral Palsy , mainly spasticity and...
By Tashasin
I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada with very limited resources for my new diagnosed 16 month old. He is on a 3 year wait list...
By CazSu
Hi, my 7 year old son had his revision yesterday for his hip sublaxtion and knee flexion. The surgeon does not want...
By Annie3713
Hi, my elder son is a CP child. He's 6 this year and next year he'll be studying in primary school next year. As most...
By ag1298
I am 29 year old female with very mild spastic hemiparesis (really just my left leg). I only found out this past year...
By runlikecassidy
I am going to ask a question about sex, just so nobody freaks out--I have no intention of making anybody uncomfortabl...
Mrscece03Sep 16
By shaycamp13
When I was in labor with my 18 month old, the doctor had me pushing for almost 20 hours and my baby was sideways. O...
ash060115Sep 05
blukittyOct 24, 2013
richard357Sep 09, 2013
NacoeSep 01, 2013
blueglass90Aug 30, 2013
By laraco Blank
Hi there, I'd like to hear from someone who's a parent of a child with CP. Let me give you some background. My dau...
ash060115Sep 05
By ashley4550
do there are cure for cerebral palsy?
By jerry3571
My 11 year old Nephew has had his third his operation and has had his hip joint re bored so the hip can hopefully sta...
By sameer4321
hi frns i am 21 yrs boy.recently i was diagonosied with depression.in that condition i saw a frn of mine having gran...
By Aghaid
Hi everyone, My name is Ally and I am a student at the University of Massachusetts in Boston. As part of a school ...
By firefighterkim
I have a 34 year old son that is a spastic quad and requires 100% care, however, he is smart and understands what is ...
fellow123Jun 26
eGGzactFeb 21, 2009
eGGzactFeb 21, 2009
eagle51Feb 19, 2009
By jae424 Blank
I have a 16yr old son who is cerebral palsy. The last two years since hitting puberty he will have uncontrolable rage...
By whit1018
Can childbirth cause bell palsy
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank