Aa
A
A
Close
Cerebral Palsy Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
1 - 20 (of 523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've struggled a little bit with coordination and motor skills all my life, though I'm 18 years old and you would never know it. People i...
Im having alot of trouble finding work. Does anyone have the same problem?
I was born with mild CP. The spacicity was in my legs and with the help of braces and therapy, I was able to walk "normal". I am now 3...
71 answers |
Ive been trying to make new friends and online date and people arent very accepting perhaps they think i am not capable when i am. We can...
I have twin daughters 7.5 months old. Both were born "full term" via CS at 37 weeks weighing 5lb 13 and 4lb 11. The smaller of the two...
I'm 42 years old and have over the last few years noticed increased back/neck/hip pain. I was diagnosed as a child with a mild spastic C...
2 answers |
I just started experiencing muscle spasms with my spastic muscles! I think that's what it is. It is a sudden stabbing pain and when it go...
1 answer |
This may be a long story as i want to include my background... I am nearly 20 and have mild cerebral palsy effecting mostly my right leg...
1 answer |
Hello I am 39 year old woman who has mild cp on my right leg and arm. My right leg is shorter and smaller than left. I can't bend my an...
1 answer |
I have dystonic cp and I am worried about the aching in my calfs on both legs, it feels sort of like pulled muscles but it's not, my calf...
A little history about my darling 7 month old. He is my third baby, and my older two are completely healthy. Pregnancy was a tough one ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My son was diagnosed with cerebral palsy around 2 years old.. He turns 23 in March. He doesn't talk or walk. He needs help with everythin...
3 answers |
Couple of questions about my surgery Last Friday (08/04/2016), I broke my distal humerus at the elbow. I had surgery on it on Monday (...
My son is 7 months and was diagnosed with static encephalopathy last week. He has spastic quadraplegia and is at a 2-3 month development...
19 answers |
My son is just turning five has cerebral palsy diplegia , I'm looking for any advice on activities for cerebral palsy and financial help?...
Hi, Im a mother to a 4 year old child with mild cerebral palsy. We live in the Philippines and the Cerebral Palsy care group here is not...
4681828 tn?1357924165
Hi, I am 36 years old guy who is terribly upset from the Symptoms of Bell's palsy. I suffered from Bells palsy on Nov, 2011. It had effec...
2 answers |
1323047 tn?1279197519
I think my 10 month old grandson has been born with cerebral palsy, anyone know the symptoms?
8 answers |
My son was denied Physiotherapy at age 7yrs because he could not walk. He was given a wheelchair and despite all I tried to do from readi...
1 answer |
My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with congenital encephalopathy when she turned year old, My question is what causes this disorder. A...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources