Cerebral Palsy Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mamiJ Blank
I was born with mild CP. The spacicity was in my legs and with the help of braces and therapy, I was able to walk "no...
By jerry3571
My 11 year old Nephew has had his third his operation and has had his hip joint re bored so the hip can hopefully sta...
By sameer4321
hi frns i am 21 yrs boy.recently i was diagonosied with depression.in that condition i saw a frn of mine having gran...
By Aghaid
Hi everyone, My name is Ally and I am a student at the University of Massachusetts in Boston. As part of a school ...
By firefighterkim
I have a 34 year old son that is a spastic quad and requires 100% care, however, he is smart and understands what is ...
By dka86
I have had concerns regarding my 7 month old daughter's developmental milestones for a few months now. I have been pl...
fellow123Jun 26
eGGzactFeb 21, 2009
eGGzactFeb 21, 2009
eagle51Feb 19, 2009
By jae424 Blank
I have a 16yr old son who is cerebral palsy. The last two years since hitting puberty he will have uncontrolable rage...
By whit1018
Can childbirth cause bell palsy
By Tigers83
I have severe athetoid cerebral palsy, am 30 years old male, permanently in wheelchair, with arms strapped down to pr...
wuppertalDec 02, 2013
courtney48Apr 15, 2013
Dr. Kokil Mathur Mar 15, 2013
By Mommygrove Blank
I have an 8 year old daughter with severe CP. It affects her entire body. She has one good hand that she can use to...
By ashley4550
do there are cure for cerebral palsy?
8263698_tn?1397346060
By hartscar
I was born 10 weeks early, in 1961. At a year old I was diagnosed with mild CP. Received no treatment or physical the...
By katiekins1
Firstly, sorry if this ends up sounding like an essay but if I'm gonna put it out there I may as well spill it all!I'...
By DeeandDean
I was born with left side spastic hemiplegia/hemiparesis. I wore a brace on my left left as a child, and my left hand...
By ysxz521
My son is 68 days old, he can't smile for me, I'm a little worried about it. When the age has what symptom with the c...
By shazza77
This is all new to me so bear with me. Not sure what to do next regarding my 4 year old daughter. She is currently u...
By qwerty104
I'm a 23 year old male living with my father who has mild CP that affects his ability to walk, he can only bend his l...
By Nessto Blank
Has anyone heard of ABR- Advanced Biomechanical Rehab? My son just turned one(12 mnths as of aug 13) and was diagnos...
By MaricelaH
I just found out my nephew has cp. His twin sister can now walk but he can't. He can stand up but after a while he w...
By KittyKitty14
I'm also a woman with mild spastic cerebral palsy. I've also over the years tried many forms of masturbation. Thing i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
23 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank