Aa
A
A
Close
Cerebral Palsy Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
121 - 140 (of 523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1962464 tn?1344610273
Jaidyn , my grandson, is 16 months old now. He has been getting occupational therapy since he was 8 months old. They have just switched h...
5 answers |
Hello, My son has CP and a lot of other disorders. He is Wheelchair bound, and Very Mentally Disabled. Anyway, He is getting older...14.....
cp
i have cerebral palsy only a mild case i am a soldier and i am physically active and can preform pretty much everything someone without c...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, i am 28 years old and the right side of my body was effected by CP by birth. i can walk and move my right hand aslo but the mo...
1 answer |
I am 44 years old. i have recently done my MRI. In conclusion the reports stated : few, tiny chronic ischaemic lesions in bilateral fron...
1 answer |
hi My father has been diagnosed with olivo punto cerebral atrophy. He is suffering for 5 years now. Is there any tratment for the sa...
1 answer |
Hi, My 5year old daughter diagnosed to have Periventricular Leukomalacia (PVL) + developmental delays, she also had a FITS when she was ...
1 answer |
My son had complications at birth, ended up having a fractured skull, damage to right frontal lobe, was without oxygen for at least 5 min...
1 answer |
Hi, We've recently had our three year old daughter (born at 37 weeks) evaluated by a PT because of delays in gross motors skills, partic...
1 answer |
My 17 and a half month old son has been under going tests since march and we saw our GP today who said before i had even said anything th...
1 answer |
My brother is 30 years old and has severe cerebral palsy due to his learning difficulties it is very difficult to understand and trigge...
1 answer |
Hi, My husband has spastic diplegia cerebral palsy. He has recently started having a numbness/pins and needles feeling in his left thi...
1 answer |
Hey, I am 19 and I have mild cerebral palsy. For the past month or two if I walk up a steep hill, carry something heavy, or rush I exp...
1 answer |
My Father in law is 85 year old. He was admitted to hospital for breathless ness. He had lung infection , cough and other related issues....
1 answer |
My twins were born at 30 weeks. They both weigh about 3 pounds and 5 oz. and breathing on their own and overall they are doing great. A c...
1 answer |
I am 33 and i have what is called a "mild" form of cp. I have worked for 16 years but my health has declined and other issues have develo...
1 answer |
1962464 tn?1344610273
Jaidyn is now 15 months old and has been diagnosed since about 8 month with low muscle tone He can finally crawl on his hands and knees, ...
1 answer |
Which is the most economical & durable VP shunt. Any one can suggest about that.
1 answer |
my three month old baby has bilateral ankle clonus. i noticed it when he was 3 weeks old. but i ignored it till he was 8 weeks because it...
5 answers |
My son is 5 weeks old. I have been concerned for a few weeks that he does not look at our faces and I wondered if he could see. He also ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cerebral Palsy Community Resources