Aa
A
A
Close
Cystic Fibrosis Community
Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that causes mucus to be thick and sticky which can clog the lungs, causing breathing problems and making it easy for bacteria to grow and cause lung infections or damage. Discuss topics including prevention methods, causes, symptoms and treatment options.
1 - 20 (of 30) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I guess I am just looking for opinions on whether or not I should seek CF testing. I'm sorry this is so long! Thank you in advance to...
2 answers |
I had to come here and post. I have a cyst 1cm on my right ovary and I was bleeding non stop for 15 days. My endometrius is tick 1.6 I wa...
1 answer |
I'm 33 year old male with a 3 year old child who does not have CF. My sons mother was screened and son I believe, not 100% we live in Cal...
1 answer |
Hi, so I've had CF all my life but recently I've noticed my blood work is lacking in the statistics I need. It's always been pretty bad b...
8924846 tn?1410576501
Does anyone know the effects of herpes on people with cystic fibrosis? Does it effect them like it does everyone else? Or can it cause mo...
1 answer |
I had my daughter on 8/24 and today her dr office called saying she tested positive for cystic fibrosis and would need to do a sweat test...
1 answer |
CF
PZF
My mother is 75 years old and she was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. The research I have shows that it is common in young children. I do...
2 answers |
898040 tn?1284040109
Hey ladies. So I have been researching this problem I have been having with the palms of my hands after they get wet. Whether it's show...
7 answers |
7748835 tn?1393872268
Could I have cystic fibrosis ? I have had a lot of trouble with breathing when little and was diagnosed with moderate persistent asthma b...
My 16 yr old CFer has, doc thinks, Pleurisy. I've found some info that implies a link between Pancreatitis and Pleurisy, but am wonderin...
2 answers |
Hello, I am from Bangladesh. My son's age is about 7 months. We are consanguineous parents. As per X-ray report, his left lungs is collap...
I'm carrier and I'm 32 weeks pregnant we don't know if the babies father is I'm really scared that the baby has it . But also I'm the onl...
5 answers |
I have Bronchiectasis. And have just recently found out that I have Psuedomonas that cause constand infection,. Unfortunately I have use...
1 answer |
Please goto facebook and look up Kelsey Simmons and message her and tell her to be strong and carry on bc life goes on and there will be ...
What are the signs of cystic fibrosis,need a help please tnx
2 answers |
My brother and I were both diagnosed with CF. I was told I had a milder case. He passed away at age 44. I am 51 now and still not as b...
1 answer |
136689 tn?1419584047
hi just wondering what the odds would be... my sister has been told here 5 week old has cf but looking at all the symptoms and what not w...
4 answers |
Ok my son is 21 mos and I have noticed that I taste salt on his skin. Is this normal or should I worry? I thought we all tasted a little...
3 answers |
I have been having a lot of pain in my lower lun area on both sides feels like something stuck in my lung.I have flu like symptoms,get ti...
1680047 tn?1468915429
My 5 year old niece has a possible diagnois of CF, and her blood sugar was 130. Has anyone had any problems with diabetes. We are waiting...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cystic Fibrosis Community Resources