Aa
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

1 - 20 (of 1850) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please need help.. I am 39 pregnant it was horrible pregnancy my live I keep thinking who's my baby dad.. I made bad mistake I had sex with guy a in June 13th my paired riglur never late..and I got my paried 26th my hubby back July in ...
  Posted
So my periods are not regular. I had Sex March 3rd with a guy. We did use a condom. But he did put his penis inside me twice before he put the condom. I didn't have sex with him ever again. Then I got my period March 11th - March 15th T...
  Posted
So this a conception question My last period was Dec 23 2015 But i was having sex the week before 13,16,19 but when i got a ultra sound they told me on March 23 2016 I was about 14, so when did i get pregnant?
  Posted
Recently had a dna paternity test when my girl was about 3 weeks old. I had it done at a facility who then sent it to DDC in Ohio. I've received the results and they seem to be what I've thought the whole time, (based on timing and every...
  Posted
Hi my names Taylor, and im currently 27 weeks pregnant. My LMP was October 20th 2015. I slept with 2 guys a week apart. Man #1 i slept with on oct 26th and man #2 i slept with November 7th. I found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks on Novemb...
  Posted
When did I get pregnant ! I had sex February 13-16 and had an irregular period on the 26th (I never have irregular periods) then March 8th I had sex with my ex I had my first ultrasound April 18 and I was 7 weeks and 3 days everything is...
  Posted
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods, I never really keep track, and therefore I don't know when my last period was. I can give an "estimate" but I really do...
  Posted
Ok, so I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do with my pregnancy. First day of my last period was March 23-28. My usual cycle is about 28 days apart. I had sex with someone I was talking to for awhile on April 4th without prote...
  Posted
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i know sperm can live inside for a up to five days..so his sperm would already be in me when i started t...
  Posted
I am using pills because I have a boyfriend, im planning to broke him up so I decided not to see him for almost one month and started to stop taking pills starting October. October 6, 2015 I got menstruation. (usually lasted for 3 da...
  Posted
Hi there, I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. But I am not exactly sure who the father is. The first day of my last period was March 4, 2016. I get my period regularly on a 29 day cycle. My boyfriend and I had sex throughout my perio...
  Posted
As of right now I am 18 weeks pregnant. My Edd is 9/22/16 I'm trying to figure out who the father is.. please no judging. I was in a 10 year relationship, I kept having problems with him. We just couldn't get along anymore we both decide...
  Posted
I had my doubts about paternity I conceived in JUNE LMP 6/2 I have 28-30 cycles.... I had intercourse with partner A 6/14 6/17 partner B 6/19 4am(so 6/20?) and partner A 6/21 partner A finished all 3 times and partner b pulled out..... ...
  Posted
I recently tested with DDC for a prenatal paternity test. I talked the guy who I didn't want to be the father into taking the test. They were really easy to deal with and had no complaints (except for one really crabby lady named Nancy)....
  Posted
I've been seeing the same guy for almost 5 years and never gotten pregnant we got into a fight beginning of March and I slept with someone else on March 12th I can't remember the date that I slept with him but I'm thinking it was around ...
  Posted
Don't judge and please bear with me here.. So on June 24 2013 myself and guy A were messing around but did NOT have sex. He fingered me and I gave him a hand job I touched myself after but am not sure if I got his pre *** on myself. Y...
  Posted
I'm so scared even typing this. My last period was August 24,2015 or August 23,2015 I'm certain it was either on of those dates. My periods are regular. My periods are always 3 days and one extra day for spotting. They are always 30 days...
  Posted
Me and my ex had sex January 20th, 2014 she became pregnant and the baby had a due date of October 27th. 5 months after he was born it came out she was messing with someone else. She says they had sex February 11th,2014. I decided to get...
  Posted
I have had a lot of anxiety over this i am pregnant and had sex with two guys 3 weeks apart.. I have told both but i am still worried. I had sex with guy A october 23rd,started my period Oct 30th, from what i remember it was a normal one...
  Posted
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had sex on September 17th, 2015. I ended up getting back together with ex and we had sex on September 24...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
maw4389
Blank