Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 1914) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Last mentural cycle 05/20/16... Average 29- 30 cycle length Guy #1 sex- 05/27- pulled out Guy #2 sex 06/03... Purposely left it in ...
3 answers | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    Raven_1,    AnnieBrooke ,    Raven_1
Unprotected sex with girlfriend. I never came inside of her ( I know, doesn't guarantee anything). She starts having strong pains, we sto...
5 answers | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    Healthy_guy2,    AnnieBrooke
im pregnant not knowing whos the father . im due jan 3rd my last period was march 28th . i had unprotected sex with my bf april 8th 10th ...
1 answer
Good day! I have a paternity question. Hopefully you can help as the math makes me dizzy from if they used your LMP and so on. My cyc...
4 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    Surrealdiz,    AnnieBrooke ,    Surrealdiz
Okay so im about 25 weeks pregnant today. And the doctors said that my last day of my lmo is december30,2015 and that isnt correct. I had...
1 answer
I don't know if this is the worst story you've ever heard but it's the worst story I have been with my boyfriend for over 5+ years. As cr...
1 answer
Okay to start- Based on my LMP 11-06-2015 I am currently 32 weeks 4 days. Like I said my LMP was 11-6-15. I had sex one time with o...
3 answers | 4 comments
I really hope I'm writing to a real person / OBGYN I had a doctor appointment on 06/16/16 , 2 weeks after a positive pregnancy test . I...
1 answer
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant,...
146 answers | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    Mommy2b8889,    AnnieBrooke ,    Mommy2b8889,    joy1018
The first day of my last cycle was April 22nd. My bf and I pretty much have sex everyday. Except when my cycle is on. I had sex with some...
3 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    AvaBee08,    AnnieBrooke ,    AvaBee08,    AnnieBrooke
How accurate is home parternity test i went with DDDC center they were real nice and test came. In rather quick but only tested one possi...
3 answers | 5 comments
  VEGAS2012,    AnnieBrooke ,    VEGAS2012,    VEGAS2012,    AnnieBrooke
I came into a problem of not sure who the father of my child is..may 5 was the day I stopped my period and me and my partner had unprotec...
10 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    kat198989,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke
My cycles are about 35 days. I had sex with someone 12 days after my period, then had sex with my ex on day 20.. Now i am pregnant. Who...
8 answers | 5 comments
  babyboy_28_,    AnnieBrooke ,    babyboy_28_,    AnnieBrooke ,    babyboy_28_
Hi there, I had unprotected sex (Withdrawal method) from 18th - 21st of January'16 with Guy A. Took Plan B because I was afraid of pr...
6 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    hkjen,    anethabrego,    sgulia1987
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been crazy since in the beginning i didn't know how far along i was so I told both possible f...
71 answers | 9 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Ashers__,    mommieofcash,    jessie_lee521,    AnnieBrooke
Hi, I am a little confused on how to calculate my conception date. The first day of my last period was October 20th (actual bleeding no...
6 answers | 3 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    hkjen,    Butterflycolors123,    Butterflycolors123,    hkjen
the first day of last period was jan 11 im 33 days between cycles ovulation chart says im fertile 27 of jan to 1 of feb had sex with guy ...
18 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Nachika
I have had protected intercourse with a girl twice around the 3rd of May. She told me today, June 10, that she took a home pregnancy tes...
2 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    maw4389
So i made a mistake in that i cheated on my soon to be husband almost 9months ago woth my ex.. I had sex with him and now im concerned th...
14 answers | 1 comment
  bodybuddy,    AnnieBrooke ,    bodybuddy,    bodybuddy,    bodybuddy
So this a conception question My last period was Dec 23 2015 But i was having sex the week before 13,16,19 but when i got a ultra soun...
14 answers | 7 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Green223,    AnnieBrooke ,    Green223,    Green223
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank