Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2204) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I wonder if anyone could help me, I've been really worried lately, me and my boyfriend was on a break and I slept with someone else, then...
2 answers | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    Rubylees,    AnnieBrooke
Hello, I had sex with a girl September 5 she came to me when she found out she was pregnant at 25 weeks. She had her first ultrasound at ...
2 answers | 5 comments
  Bobapop,    AnnieBrooke ,    Bobapop,    AnnieBrooke ,    Bobapop
I had sex the first month of January 2015 but the guy I had sex with said we had sex the middle of December 2014 I gave birth to my baby ...
2 answers | 7 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Vintinaca200,    AnnieBrooke ,    Vintinaca200,    AnnieBrooke
Hi, thanks in advance for your help! my "LMP" was on October 8th/ 2016, only 2 days, less blood than usual... On September 22th, I made a...
1 answer
hi experts...theres a problem I faced. i had sex with my boyfriend like everyday without condom for like 3 weeks consecutive. i got worri...
4 answers | 18 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Trini_Lover,    scorpion33,    AnnieBrooke ,    scorpion33
I had sex with guy A October 6(ovulation day) but my normal period came on Oct 20-24 then I ended up having sex with Guy B Nov 1(ovulatio...
2 answers | 2 comments
  SlimGee_12,    AnnieBrooke ,    SlimGee_12,    AnnieBrooke
Hi i need clarification i had my lmp on june 25th o had sex with guy #1 on july 4th then later on i had sex with hmguy #2 on july 16th i ...
2 answers
  johnmathew,    AnnieBrooke
I have been sexually active with guy "a" for about 2 years. We usually do not use protection. I was sexually active with guy "b" (whom I'...
3 answers | 2 comments
  HaleyB8223,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    HaleyB8223
I had sex with my ex December 4th then I turned around n had sex with some one else December 5th .... My last period was 11/17/16 any gue...
2 answers | 4 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    Briana654,    AnnieBrooke ,    Briana654
I had sex with guy #1 September 7 unprotected. Also guy #2 had sex the following week and the rest of September to Nov unprotected. my LM...
2 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Kitty121212,    Kitty121212,    AnnieBrooke
Hello, I track my period and it's normal 27-28 day cycle my Lmp started on July 25th 2016. My due date based on lmp is May 1st. I had int...
2 answers | 4 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    December17,    December17,    AnnieBrooke ,    December17
Been with a partner for 4 years and never once had a pregnancy scare, to the point I thought I was infertile myself. However found myself...
2 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Snowbunny28,    AnnieBrooke ,    Snowbunny28
I would like to know the accuracy of ultrasound weeks. My last menstrual cycle started on sept 14. So my due date based on my lmp was Jun...
1 answer | 4 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    cristalcantu96,    AnnieBrooke ,    cristalcantu96,    AnnieBrooke
I had sex October 18th with a guy but he pulled out i've seen the ***(tmi) when he pulled out so i know he didnt *** in me. then i had ...
6 answers |
I have had sex w a few partners and am trying to determine who is responsesible for my pregnancy. I am 7 and 5/7 gestasional weeks far. ...
1 answer
I recently went to Any Lab Test Now to get a prenatal DNA test. I noticed on the paper work that they send over the blood through is DDC....
1 answer | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Nellynelg,    AnnieBrooke
Guy A may have fingered me with Pre *** but not 100 sure. We NEVER had sex but he may have gotten some of his pre *** on his fingers and ...
4 answers | 7 comments
  Prettywomen1,    AnnieBrooke ,    Prettywomen1,    Prettywomen1,    Prettywomen1
Hello, I have a question and was hoping to maybe get some insight on it. I have been on the depo shot as of March 2016 to current. I ...
3 answers | 5 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    questionable123,    AnnieBrooke ,    questionable123
Well, my last period was June 23rd. I slept with someone else the night of June 4th and day of June 5th. July I missed my period which I'...
3 answers | 3 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Mystikraye,    Mystikraye,    Mystikraye,    AnnieBrooke
My last period was 20th March I slept with guy 1 on 4th April and took the morning after pill the next day I slept with guy 2 on 16th Apr...
5 answers | 2 comments
  Samblogs7,    AnnieBrooke ,    Samblogs7,    AnnieBrooke ,    Samblogs7
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources