Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex with my ex on july 13th. I went in for an ultrasound on October 20 and was told my GA was 12 weeks and 3 days. Based on that is...
1 answer | 7 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    NatVee519,    AnnieBrooke ,    NatVee519,    AnnieBrooke
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
7 answers | 2 comments
  Valguy,    Valguy
I have a 30 - 31 day cycle. Which means I’d ovulate more on the 16th day instead of the 14th. I had my period June 20. Had unprotected s...
2 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke
I'm 6 weeks 1 day. I'm stressed as to who the father is. My last menstrual was Oct. 14th, before that Sept. 12th, and before that Aug. 12...
2 answers | 7 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    JackieLynns,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    JackieLynns
A female has unprotected sex during ovulation with 2 males in the same night. Male #1 utilized the “pull out” method, while Male #2 ejacu...
1 answer | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant this week. I have 2 possible fathers that I'm unsure who may be the dad. In short I replaced my m...
1 answer
my LMP was april 21 i have 30days cycle. i had sex with my partner on may 4,5, and 6. and i had sex with my ex on may 7. i'm already on m...
1 answer
I made a huge mistake it was not intentional only if I just said NO. (I would never do this again) Please no judging. Still learning my l...
3 answers | 16 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Jodjcam,    AnnieBrooke ,    Jodjcam,    AnnieBrooke
Im really confuse who is the father of my child, im about to give birth and still dont know who it is. My boyfriend and i are on and off ...
707563 tn?1455827280
Please take a moment to reach out to AnnieBrooke, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader i...
1 answer
I had my last period October 14th - 17th 2017 I had unprotected sex with a guy on October 18th or 19th he came inside of me. Then I had ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Shatay14,    AnnieBrooke
I had sex with a friend on the night of july 12/13. I learned she became pregnant after she posted a picture of her ultrasound. The ultra...
1 answer | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    ArgonautTim,    AnnieBrooke
Hello. So I had sex with guy A on September 8 and with guy B all over the month. On 27 september i had a small bleeding witch I guess it...
3 answers | 7 comments
  Leelee076,    AnnieBrooke ,    Leelee076,    AnnieBrooke ,    Leelee076
Im now on my 24 weeks and 6 days pregnant.my due is on march 7 2018 My lmp was 31st of may and lasted til 2nd of june,i had sex with guy#...
1 answer
So, my period last month went from October 12-17 I have very consistent cycles, ranging from 28-30 days, on the 21st of October I had unp...
1 answer
Okay so the first time my bf and I had unprotected sex was September 24 2017 and he came in me a few times after. Then I started my perio...
1 answer
Hello, I need some help regarding the paternity of my baby. I am currently 13 weeks and having a lot of anxiety about this. When on a ...
1 answer
Ok so I’m not proud of this and I have been very depressed during my pregnancy, I had my LMP feb 25 it ended somtime in the beginning of ...
1 answer | 1 comment
  AmyCoops,    AnnieBrooke
Hello I have had sex with two people a regular partner throughout August and after splitting someone on 2nd September. I then did a pregn...
1 answer
My last period was in September 3rd. . My cycle is usually between 25 and 28 days long. I had sex the night of the 23rd And had pos preg ...
1 answer | 3 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Barbie909435,    Barbie909435,    AnnieBrooke
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724