Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2342) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am about 18 weeks pregnant and 1 day. My due date is March 22,2018. I'm very nervous as to who I am pregnant by. I had unprotected sex ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 11 weeks now. She said she was pregnant so we went to the doctor and the dic said yes. ...
1 answer |
Hi on April 7 and 14 2007 I had sex with my bf...the weekend of April 21 I had a 1 night stand...gave birth by scheduled c section on Jan...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My wife who will be 26 weeks this Saturday, recently informed me that she cheated on me, one and only time on May 10 of this year. Her l...
4 answers | 9 comments |
I had sex with someone August 25-26 but he did not ejaculate inside of me. I also had sex with someone else August 30th and he did ejacul...
3 answers | 9 comments |
Hello. So I saw my period on the 7-12th of September 2017. I had sex with my someone on the 19th and 20th while fertile he ejaculated f...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm pregnant and I slept with 2 guys.... April 14th I slept with guy#1 unprotected and took a plan b 3 hours later , I slept with guy#2 A...
3 answers | 4 comments |
So I'm not proud of this and am having a hard time. I was drinking way to much and passed out and came to with someone on top of me, pene...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Had anyone done a prenatal paternity test? I have test both dads possible and just am still worried. Please let me know experiences. I us...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure who my baby's father is. My son was born 10-22-11. My last menstrual period before pregnancy was 01-19-11. I had sex with ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I had sex with his like around October 1st and had my period the 5-8th and then I had sex with an ex boyfriend like around the 14th or...
7 answers |
My question is in regards to conception and possibility of who's baby I'm carrying. My LMP was on April 20, 2017. I usually have a 29...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Has anyone ever had a wrong test back from Ravgen I been testing with them on my 5th blood draw over 7 weeks now saying different reasons...
6 answers | 7 comments |
Had Sex With Guy A February 10th Had Sex With Guy B February 14th Had Sex with Guy A again February 16th Concieved "February 13th" ac...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, how are you? Could you please help me with a paternity issue? Thank you so much in in advance! I slept with with this girl on th...
2 answers | 8 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my xboyfriend April 24!! After that I only had sex with my husband in may 3 I had my period..I'm now 17 weeks ...
1 answer | 9 comments |
LMP was December 31, 2016 EDD- October 7th (conception January 15th) 1st ultrasound dated me 7w5d on February 27th EDD- October 11th (...
1 answer |
Hi - I live in the Uk and did the DDC prenatal paternity test. It came back as a exclusion. \Baby now born and doesnt look like either fa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok last perI'd was 5/30. I was on pills to about mid may and I do have 30-35 day cycles. Also have history of ovarian cyst. Well was told...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Doctors say I'm currently 13 weeks, due March 5th, and am struggling to know my conception date. My last period should have been between ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
DNA / Paternity Community Resources