Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2291) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have question regarding who could the possible father of my child be. Lmp 10/21 Due date 7/28 Guy#1 ex bf Oct 27 Guy#2 No...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Right bit of a complicated one. I'm 99% certain who the father of my baby is but guy 2 thinks it's his and is demanding prenatal test... ...
My ex gf is pregnant. The paternity is in question. On December 11th 2016 at the Hospital the urine test for Pregnancy was negative, but ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
20414732 tn?1497325092
My last lmp was December 28th, period length 5 days, 29-30 day cycles. According my dating scan and my ultrasound, I'm due October 4th. ...
6 answers | 8 comments |
My periods are very irregular. I had my periods in Sept 22 and I was with Man 1 on 6,7,8 Oct and on 8th Oct I had unwanted 72 ( birth con...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am currently 18wk2d pregnant. My due date is November 18th. My lmp started on Feb 7. I had sex with Man 1 on the 19th and 21st and sex ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
New ultrasound info, would this info change anything? Old ultrasound Done 03/20/17 GA (LMP)= 15w1d Two measurements at the bottom C...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My last period was 13th may, I had sex with a man on my ovulation day 28th may which was unprotected and he come inside me. I then had un...
2 answers |
I'll try to explain this to the point: I found out I was pregnant in February. Went to the dr for the first us was 8 wks 3 days e...
2 answers | 8 comments |
The Dr said by my levels I got pregnant around December 18th but i had sex with one possible father on the 8th and then the other one I h...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm gonna try to make this sound as simple as possible. I have a son thats almost 4 and his "dad" is still up in the air.My bf...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So my lmp was April 23... had sex with person A on 5/7 took the plan b three hours later. Had sex with person b 5/9 early morning multipl...
11 answers | 12 comments |
Hello all. I am looking for others who have taken a non invasive prenatal paternity test through DDC. I'm having a terrible time finding ...
1 answer |
I had sex with a girl on the 8th September 2015 I know the date as it was the day before my birthday. The girl had a baby on June 15th 20...
2 answers |
I slept with my boyfriend for 6 years. We split for a few days and I slept with a friend once. Then got back together . I've been on birt...
1 answer |
Help!! I am in the same boat. My LMP was August 9, 2016 I had sex with my (bf who became my ex who is now my bf confusing I know) on the...
1 answer |
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant,...
143 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I were on a break and I had sex with someone else using a condom. This was on September 17th. I found out I was pregnant...
1 answer |
I have always had 30-31 day cycles Lmp Sept 25 Guy A Sept 15 took plan b Sept 16- period came on 9 days later on Sept 25, which was a...
2 answers | 8 comments |
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Before my ex and I broke up at the end of March (approximately 3/28), we removed my IUD and were trying to get...
2 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources