Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2018) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So here goes, about 5-6 months ago i met this girl in a club and had sex with her on our first encounter (we were pretty drunk). I did no...
4 answers | 3 comments |
hello . on March 10th 2016 I found out I was 8 weeks & 5 days pregnant . I had two sexual encounters in January . One that started out wi...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hello I'm currently 19 weeks 5 days. I have a normal 28 days cycle it's like clock work. My lmp was 4/6-11 my doctor says conseption was...
1 answer |
I'm scared my BF might not be the father of my unborn child. &' 20 weeks on Friday and doctors say my due date is 2/10/17 my lmp was 4/6-...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm concerned about the accuracy of my due date/ conception date. I have irregular cycles that average for the most part around 26...
6 answers | 8 comments |
Hello. My baby was born on August 30th and everything happened naturally. No inductions or anything. I've been doing the whole "conceptio...
2 answers |
I wanted to know when I would conceived if I had sex on Janurary 22nd, and then about 2 weeks later on February 6th with a different guy....
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I had sex on Thursday and than Saturday 2 different guys and conciveved on Sunday. Who would most likely be the dad?
1 answer |
My last period started on the 17th of march and the I have been having intercourse with my finance up til march 26. We separated and I c...
4 answers | 18 comments |
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i kn...
23 answers | 4 comments |
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been crazy since in the beginning i didn't know how far along i was so I told both possible f...
68 answers | 12 comments |
I need help figuring out if there's any chance that a guy I slept with on January 1st could be my baby's father being that I am 36 weeks ...
1 answer |
I had sex with one guy on november 27th with protection , and the condom didnt break - my period came on november 18 by the way. After th...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello. My name is Rosie. I found out I was pregnant on July 4th of this year. My last full menstrual period was April 18th. However on Ma...
1 answer |
Hi guys quick question I slept with someone on the 7th of Feb 2016 and then got with my current partner on the 14th I then had a period b...
5 answers | 3 comments |
My due date is early November and I slept with my partner around Feb the 16 and slept with guy1 early March I'm hoping and praying that m...
1 answer |
So has anybody experienced conception dates involving two diff. Partners at the time you conceived?!!! How did it turn out? Was the baby...
3 answers |
I had sex with my most recent ex the end of August and the first of September we don't use condoms and he did *** inside me. We broke up ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My due date based on a ultrasound done Aug.26 put me at 7 weeks gestation... Doctor said i most likely conceived july 20th - 21 st. My ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I had sex with the same guy on March 18th and 19th then with another guy on April 9th. My due date is on January 2nd. I am 23 weeks pr...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources