A
A
Close

Depression Group

:(

1 - 20 (of 29) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, First of all i want to apologize, because my english is not good.I want to introduce myself. My name is Magda and i am from poland, i have big problems with my self since i remember. I never looking for help, but now i just ...
maru24 | Posted
1978331_tn?1326153667
i have been like this for 2 years when i can not miss anyone i can love and i did not care about anything i think i am emotional less i cant enjoy things i did before i lost my dreams and in my way to lose hopes to get my feelings...
sarah27794 | Last answer
8251869_tn?1397423341
I am so alone - I have no one around and could really use someone to talk to
debbiesue65 | Last answer
i really need some one to talk too
roadkill99 | Last answer
is there anyone here to talk with me?
d001 | Last answer
8251869_tn?1397423341
I have been living with depression my entire life and now it has gotten to an all time low. My boyfriend of a few years decided to text me and break up with me. He said he wants to be happy and he is going to do whatever it takes to do...
debbiesue65 | Posted
6370668_tn?1380705805
iv bin down again am on 3 mad pills aday iv bin on these for 4 years have bin low again thinking bout my mum i also see dead people in my house and cnt stop dreaming bout dead people is this normal. i get like i dnt want to be here some...
kate345345 | Posted
Lately i've been pretty down, it seems like when it comes to the real world, i'm an idiot, my father doesn't even think i'll b able to live on my own. I can't seem to keep a damn job no matter how hard i try, and i can't seem to get my c...
nelly490 | Last answer
517902_tn?1314719029
I have been to probably 8 different doctors in the last 10 years about my pain and mental health. They have not found anything wrong other than my depression and put me on antidepressants. Tried most antidepressants, currently on...
AnorexicHeart | Last answer
3045812_tn?1340269141
Hello ladies, I think that today I have woken up in one of the sourest moods for ages. I thought that for a time things were beginning to look up for me and my family, but I spoke too soon, as per usual. My OH has been out of work sin...
SCHome | Posted
need to talk
roadkill99 | Last answer
1836756_tn?1318626615
I went to the doctors today to see if they would help me and told me that i am depressed since i found out it just hit me and im afraid i dont know what to do now i scared
Cindy1111 | Last answer
606340_tn?1371501412
I have a question on Posts now I'm not complaining about it I am just curious. Why do old posts get put back on top again. Case in Point-There are two posts that were written last May at the top of the depression page. Could someone tel...
aheart | Last answer
i have been with my boyfriend for 71/2-8months. we have had sex twic in the last 7 months.. and both times i asked him. He never touches me in a sexual way.. he is very loving to me. tells me he loves me hugs me, playful , just doesnt s...
lostatsea82 | Posted
im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight and be disgusted with myself completely i jus had two children a yr ago gained 60 llbs and have lost n...
confused303 | Last answer
Hello, I am on this forum to express my thoughts and feelings in regards to my depression. My husband and I are going through marriage "hell" and I have become very depressed. I have written the following to express how I feel, I call ...
withoutlove | Last answer
i havnt been out of bed since last thanksgiving...i just cannot make myself get up foe any longer than an nhour or so to eat a bit..i want to be in my dark room watching a netflis of on FB..i am on antidepressents...tried suicide twice a...
Robbi123 | Posted
As some of you may know, I have been diagnosed with a depression disorder and anxiety. This past year has been a roller coaster of my own making, and some of you may be aware of that as well. My wife pointed out to me the other day t...
brice1967 | Last answer
1464449_tn?1318631610
If it was just the holiday blues, then I would just feel sad and lonely, but I feel so much more than that. I live with depression every single day of my life. I struggle to feel happy. Lately I have been having the overwhelming t...
AmeliaMartin | Posted
I was diagnosed with a minor depression disorder about 13 years ago. (Thank God it isnt a major depression disorder, because this one is all I can handle sometimes) Typical for me, I waited 13 years before seeing anyone about this. I...
brice1967 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
5575813_tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on Update
Feb 03
12940884_tn?1454283997
Blank
Belle313 commented on Update
Feb 03