Aa
A
A
Close

Erectile Dysfunction Community

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

81 - 100 (of 3543) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Basically my body isnt behaving how it usually does. Normally I can *** once and would still he hard for a few minutes before going soft again. Now my penis is immidiately going soft after i have *** once. The first time we had sex which...
nonsue | Last answer
Hello i'm a 20 year old guy. i have never masturbated in my life because every time i try to do it i don't get to ejaculate and i have tried several times although i have hard erections and sometimes when i wake up i found that i have ej...
Gangsta93 | Last answer
I am 26 years old and just married 3 weeks ago to my wonderful wife. She was my first. When we first started having sex I had some trouble with erections but she and I believe it was due to some herbal med I was on. I got off of it and...
Ashmls | Last answer
This story is of my brother.....he says he states masterbating when he was of age 14 and now he is 18 but he said even before he started masterbating he ever had early morning erection ..even till now, he also can retain hia erection fo...
nhii_kwatei | Last answer
My penis cannot straight up when it erect. It becomes really hard but bend downloads. It is nva fully straight....am I am scared.
nhii_kwatei | Last answer
I am 20 year old male...I have had some performance issues and slight gynecomastia. I had acne and recently found the tea I drank 4 years ago for acne from Republic of Tea had vitex. I drank it for 2 or 3 months a few times a week. I ...
Antivitex | Last answer
I am 28 year healthy guy. I have problem that while doing sex with my girlfriend I am getting erection at foreplay but while thinking to penetrate loosing my erection and penis is not much strong to penetrate. I am a healthy guy no physi...
Problem_for_Experience | Last answer
I'm 33, slim, in decent health, not overweight at all, for about the past year or so, I've been experiencing some erectile dysfunction. Not entirely, but basically what happens is I can get an erection if I'm turned on or if it's been a ...
johnnyky | Last answer
Am 27 and yet to be married. I had very strong erection, until three months back. I masturbate every day before going to bed. Since i heard of marriage talks, i fell into depression due to my works and worried about future. When i ch...
Indian10 | Last answer
15714039_tn?1442454488
Help please. The issue is my libido is almost non-existent, and if you know what MPA is, my libido was NEVER too low!! I am a 46 year old male and had been on a regimen of taking depot medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) starting fro...
NDRulez | Last answer
I'm at a complete loss. The first night I (tried) to have sex with my (now) husband he could not get an errection. We have been together almost 10 years and have battled this issue together. Sometimes he can get an errection but can't ma...
hotdigitty | Last answer
can masterbating cause any problem to health
gsn1604 | Last answer
I am 25 year old guy.. I have hair loss. so the doctor prescribed me for propecia which i consumed last 50 days. for the first 30 days, i consumed one tablet per day and the last 20 days i consumed 2 tablets/day. I was also taking anti c...
tamilguy | Last answer
i am 31, single, but have been having ED for a while, since i was a teen. i am a lot more confident in myself now, but as a teen i used to reckon i was ugly. and i used to wank like most teens but then i used to like let what people and ...
desfem | Last answer
dear sir/madam i read disscussions over there realy habby to see positive responces... i have some issue i had started masterbation since i was not adult at all.. it passed approx; 10 year while masterbating excessevly... is it possib...
imi0441 | Last answer
hello everyone, I am a 20 year old male who has been masturbating since a very young age( maybe 9 years old). I used to masturbate everyday when i was younger, and still masturbate every other day on average but i prolong my masturbat...
soccerdude90 | Last answer
Hi I'm a 20 year old guy. For as lng as I remember my penis has been curved during erection. This has always been a moment of irration for me, so I got the (apparant) bad habit of gripping the base of the penis during erection as ...
Centillion | Last answer
My husband has been having ed problems for several years now, Collis helped a bit but not much. He has zero libido which is probably resulting from meds (methadone, cymbalta, abilify)... Lately, however he's been getting sort of a hal...
Redfxx | Last answer
Hi there, I'm 17 years old (nearly 18) and I've had a girlfriend for 1 and a half years. We started doing sexual things about 8 months ago and we have done pretty much everything apart from having sex. I masterbate once a day and I ha...
Kp208 | Last answer
Hi please anyone help im 20 years old guy i was virgin a month ago i had sex with a i used levira pill 20mg i used it half my erection was ok and i used that pill just for fun for days and i cant get hard anymore like before without p...
irfann123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Erectile Dysfunction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...