Aa
A
A
Close

Fertility / Infertility Forum

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

1 - 20 (of 2188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i started to take bromocriptine 2 weeks ago at 2.5mg a day for high prolactin level of 19.5 ng/ml. My period was due on the 10/26/2009 and is not here as yet. i'm having nausea, feeling drowsy and have slight lower abdominal pain. i took...
  Posted
Is 9dp3dt too early to get a bfp on a hpt? I feel like my period is coming I'm crampy on and off I feel like I'm going to be sick ( which is normal for my af symptoms)
  Posted
I am currently taking fertomid starting the 5th day of my cycle, and have taken it for 5 months now. I am now 7 days overdue for my period and I've just taken a pregnancy test that has shown negative. So, what does it mean to not get my ...
  Posted
7651729 tn?1393024805
I married in 2012 and trying for a baby.My Medical reports are satisfactory but according to drs my husbands report is not good.I am 27 And my husband is 29 years old.we are not taking any medicine Drs suggest us test tube baby My hus...
  Posted
I miscarried at 15 wks in Sept everything came back fine! I am desperate to fall again but nothing happening! My periods are now a 32 day cycle when is the best time to try & is there anything that will help? Im 40 so not getting any you...
  Posted
I had protected sex with my ex boyfriend april 30, 2013, my start of my last period was april 24, 2013. Me and the father of my first child got back together mothers day weekend which i had unprotected sex with him may 11 and may 12. M...
  Posted
I've Been Trying To Get Pregnant For 7 Years & Still No Luck. I Was Diagnosed With An Ovarian Disorder, But I Refuse To Believe That I Cannot Have Kids Being That Ppl Diagnosed With The Same Things Have Had Kids. I Live Paycheck To Paych...
  Posted
Had a blighted ovum in November 2011 had a d & c to remove it.then got pregnant again in April 2012 and miscarried dr. Said it sounded like it was a chemical pregnancy after my miscarriage in April 2012 I had 2 regular periods then my pe...
  Posted
Hello Everyone, My name is Jennifer im 23 years old with 3 children that I love dearly :) I just recently got married to a great guy that doesn't have kids and wants atleast one of his own but I have the laparoscopic filshie clips places...
  Posted
7634030 tn?1407361968
I have been on Clomid for 9 mths and so far nothing has happened yet. I had my first iui on the 9th clomid cycle. That failed too. I am 35 years old. DH is 37. DH had a reversal vasectomy and has been on Clomid for more than a year ...
  Posted
I am 40 years old and as I have posted before, I had a TL right after I had my son in 2002. My LMP was Jan. 23-27 and I am regular. I've never missed a period except for when I was pregnant. My husband and I had sex everyday for the next...
  Posted
7610176 tn?1392582907
My boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for 8 months. I have been trying for the past few years to concieve and have been having unprotected intercourse since i was 15. (i know thats bad) I was pregnant once and i lost the twins,...
  Posted
Hi I have an irregular period and my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time; however, only a small amount of his genital entered my vagina and he only entered once. We did not use a condom. I know we are such idiots. Th...
  Posted
HERE IS THE SITUATION.....I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT HAS HAD A VASECTOMY YEARS AGO...I AM PREGNANT NOW BUT FOR THE TWIST I HAD SEX WITH MY BABY DADDY WHO IS NOT MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND... THE FIRST DAY OF MY CYCLE WAS APRIL 22 AND IT WENT OFF ...
  Posted
So i just found out that my sister in-law who lives with us is 7 weeks pregnant which she wasnt trying for a baby. Ive been an emotional train wreck ever sense ive been ttc for 4 years and just feel so lost what should i do?
  Posted
I am 35 yrs old and am very ready to become a mom. I have been off of birth control for 4-5yrs & have been with my now husband for 4yrs. We have been trying to get pregnant however, have had no luck. I really want to have my first child ...
  Posted
Hi, I have irregular periods, sometimes they come regularly or nothing for two years at a time. I am not on any birth control and I'm quite worried I can't have a baby without a regular flow to detect anything...help anyone?
  Posted
hi, I was just wandering if anyone can help me on this forum. Last night I had a wet sensation when I went the toilet, so I wiped and a big blob of jelly like discharge came out. It was like I'd sneezed into a tissue (sorry tmi) there is...
  Posted
I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time on Saturday when I was supposed to get my period but I'm not 100% because they're not very regulated yet or whatever but I still haven't gotten my period. I took the morning after pill yeste...
  Posted
3175359 tn?1348078633
After 1 yr of ttc my DH and I sought help from a RE/IVF. He was told he had somewhat low count but otherwise was okay. I had Day 3 results of FSH 13.5, day 3 AMH .56; paraovarian cyst on right side and endometriomal cyst in left o...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now