Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
beth0414Apr 01
GlobalIVFMar 31
beth0414Mar 25
By momoffour360
I am 40 years old and as I have posted before, I had a TL right after I had my son in 2002. My LMP was Jan. 23-27 and...
By svin
So i just found out that my sister in-law who lives with us is 7 weeks pregnant which she wasnt trying for a baby. Iv...
icelemonFeb 24
icelemonFeb 20
Liliy123Feb 20
By icelemon
I have been on Clomid for 9 mths and so far nothing has happened yet. I had my first iui on the 9th clomid cycle. T...
NazriyaMar 24
UpawMar 22
By WaveJumper97
I am 35 yrs old and am very ready to become a mom. I have been off of birth control for 4-5yrs & have been with my no...
svinFeb 09
By Smileyshaz
Hi, I have irregular periods, sometimes they come regularly or nothing for two years at a time. I am not on any...
By MrsNatHarri
hi, I was just wandering if anyone can help me on this forum. Last night I had a wet sensation when I went the toilet...
SheenzzMar 12
By underwoodm
I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time on Saturday when I was supposed to get my period but I'm not 100% beca...
3175359_tn?1348078633
KJ881Mar 06
By KJ881
After 1 yr of ttc my DH and I sought help from a RE/IVF. He was told he had somewhat low count but otherwise was o...
KJ881Feb 25
heychiFeb 21
Boop2014Feb 05
By cantstopresearching
Is 9dp3dt too early to get a bfp on a hpt? I feel like my period is coming I'm crampy on and off I feel like I'm goin...
By montoria22
Have pcos and I've been trying to get pregnant for two years now. I really don't have any periods but when I do I ble...
By lillysmomy
Is it possible to be pregnant if I had my period?, my period lasted for four days, but I've been peeing alot constan...
7651729_tn?1393024805
By sevenstar
I married in 2012 and trying for a baby.My Medical reports are satisfactory but according to drs my husbands report i...
By jenniferann22
Hello Everyone, My name is Jennifer im 23 years old with 3 children that I love dearly :) I just recently got married...
By snack23
What do it mean when you bleed a little bit
7610176_tn?1392582907
By TwinsInHeaven
My boyfriend and i have been trying to concieve for 8 months. I have been trying for the past few years to concieve a...
By buttons41
I miscarried at 15 wks in Sept everything came back fine! I am desperate to fall again but nothing happening! My peri...
By sexy_red
I've Been Trying To Get Pregnant For 7 Years & Still No Luck. I Was Diagnosed With An Ovarian Disorder, But I Refuse ...
By Trying_ToConceive
I had my first child when I was 17 and I had a c-section. Well now im in a relationship and have been for a while and...
By Andy2712
Hi I have an irregular period and my boyfriend and I attempted to have sex for the first time; however, only a small ...
mojominFeb 05
By mojomin
I had my coil removed on 8th January then my period came on the 12th January bled for 4days, then came on again on 25...
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703