Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
174267 tn?1220405228

Anyone in the 2WW - LJ, Audrey, Deb, and gals........

Girls, the site did the same thing again.  Hope you find this one!!! Where are you all??
200 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
174267 tn?1220405228
I'm assuming you gals are going to find this again since this is the second time the board just cut us off from posting message b/c we reached the maximum.

Anyway, LJ - thanks for keeping them crossed.  I'm starting to get a little scared and excited at the same time.  how are you feeling.  How did DH take the news and the family.  Is everyone jumping up and down in glory.... I bet!  Still so happy for you and still hoping "good things come in 3's" like you said.

Audrey, hope you find this.  How are you feeling?  Is the wait starting to really bug you yet?  I know how antsy I got both times towards the end.  Almost test time girlie.

Deb- My follies are coming along.  You're to cute.  I know the 4 I had on the right are big momma's already and there are still 2 on the left coming along nicely.  I'm glad I'm not on Lupron this cycle.  I feel good about that.

Jennie- I know you just found us then got cut off so if you find us you'll be in good company... One of us is in the 2ww and I will be next week sometime.

BTW girls - RE called today and said I will take the menapur and tetrocide for probably another 4 nights.  ER is set for Saturday or Sunday the latest they said.  I know he's planning a 3 day ET so I should have them in me on Tuesday or Wednesday.  YIKES!!!!!

Helpful - 0
L J
See isn't time flying by. This weekend is the ouch weekend but next week the 2ww will begin. My fingers will remain crossed. Hugs to you.

I am feeling okay, just very tired. DH is thrilled. We haven't told anyone though we are waiting for at least the 6week u/s.

Take care.
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
LJ- where the heck is everyone?? We covered both fertility / infertility and Maternity / Child??  I hope they find us here.  Good idea to post the link again today.  Hope to see more action.
Helpful - 0
L J
How are you doing Nicki? Only a few more days now. My BT is booked for friday and my u/s is booked for the 18th. I am nervous and excited. So you will be having your transfer and I'll be confirming there is only one.

Take care.
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
I'm doing good.  I think I have 4 follies on each side now that are mature.  hopefully I'll get 8-10 eggs this weekend.  I hope they all fertilize b/c I really want to be able to freeze some.  That's cool that you'll find out how many right around my transfer.  Do you think it's just one?  I'm not very up on beta's / numbers all I know is the higher the number the more likely it's multiples.

So what do you think.... I think I want to have 4 put back.  Do you think they'll let me?  I know it's not about quantity, it's about quality but I've put back 3 the first and second try.  I'm just tired of going through all this ****.

Well it's been a private board for you and I LOL.  Where the heck is everyone.  I am thinking about Audrey all the time b/c she was going to take the HPT.  I hope she gets good news.  
Helpful - 0
L J
Hi there.

I have put three back twice too. The decision is up to you not them, as long as you are aware of the possibilities.

Things are sounds really good for you, I have my fingers crossed. I'd cross my toes too if I could.

I have been thinking about Audrey everyday too. I keep checking other forums to see if I can find her. I hope everything is alright and she's just been to busy.

Still doesn't feel real to me yet, a little nervous about second hcg test on friday especially since it'll be my birthday.

Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
Yeah I guess it would be my choice right? I have to figure it out.  I'm taking my last 3 vials of menapur tonight and 1 cetritide tomorrow.  Then tomorrow night I'm going HCG.  They told me my ER would be Sunday and ET on Wedneday.  I can't believe it's here already.  It seemed to take forever a month or so ago and now it's going so fast.  My god!

Anyway, don't worry chicky about the next bloodtest.  I can totally relate to how you said it doesn't feel real.  I know that's exactly how I'm going to feel b/c when it happens for me I know i'll have to be pinched a hundred times.  Tell me how your b/t goes and then next week I can't wait to hear if 1 or 2.  I hope we can go through being PG together!!!!  That would be great girl.

Well since it's just me and you, write back soon :)
Helpful - 0
Sisters!!!,

Ohhh, how I've missed you gals!  We have had some problems with our internet and then I found that we had been blocked again...Soooo glad I found you!

LJ,
Once again, I am so very happy for you and I cannot wait to find out the results of your next bt and us. I just imagine how surreal it must seem...like Nicki said, I would need to be pinched over and over again.  You must be so glad that you hung in there...it was definitely worth the wait!  Happy, happy( I know you will be) birthday tomorrow...your dreams have already come true!!!

Nicki,
How's my buddy?  Sorry you have endured all the painful injections, but it's almost over.  I also cannot believe that you are already going in this weekend for your ER and ET on Wed! Wow, time has flown. When will they tell you how many embies you will have?  I agree with you about transferring 4 embies this time...I think I would have too, if DH had let me.  If by some chance they all took, would you guys be o.k. with that?  Or would you consider selective reduction?  Please keep us posted every step of the way.  I am soo excited for you...I really feel like this is it girl!!!

As for me, I am feeling a bit anxious...actually way anxious.  I convinced them to let me test tomorrow afternoon,(11dpt3dt) but will not get the results til Monday.  Ughhh!! I have been told that every cycle is different...and this one has been.  I haven't been reading into every symptom, but because of the meds I do have VERY sensitive BBs, backache, etc...the one thing I don't have is the feeling that AF is coming like I did last time...don't know if that's good, bad, or whatever.  Is it too early for me to POAS?  I bought some and was thinking of maybe this weekend...watta ya think? I am praying for a miracle please!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
XOXO

Helpful - 0
L J
Audrey, I am so glad you found us. I was getting worried. I can't believe you have to wait all weekend, my fingers are crossed for you. Thanks for the best wishes. Good luck tomorrow.

Nicki, so is tomorrow the big retrieval day? Are you nervous? How are you feeling otherwise? Think baby, baby. baby, baby. Have you told them about transfering 4 yet? Take care of yourself.
Helpful - 0
Hey there First off let me wish LJ a Very Happy Birthday, I know everything will be great today after your blood test.
       As for me I am doing fine just the normal things feeling ok a few downs here and there. I went  and bought my first baby cloths the other day. Walmarts LOL has the cutest premie stuff so cheep I bought two Polo shirts. I am planning on going to a moms to moms sale this weekend trying to get some basics don't wanna spend big money on cloths that they will wear for a week, I got my new stroller in the mail last week a friend bought it for me, It is a snap and go twin you just hook the carseats on it and go. thats should get me threw the winter not that I think I will get to leave the house much.
    Alot of tww and transfers comming up. Good luck to you ladies
LJ The waiting never stops I am on a new TWW I go to the doctors every two weeks so it don't end, you wait for blood and doctors and ultrasounds it never stops but the time seems to be moving faster for me now.
Helpful - 0
Hi everyone!

I have been in FL on business and then I checked and saw the forum was closed again.  Glad I found you!!

LJ - Happy Bday - hope the tests went well today!  Let us know what happened.

Audrey - did you get the test today?  My guess would be you could do a POAS but it might be better to wait until you get the BT.  I have a really good feeling!

Nicki - wow this weekend already!!  I would transfer 4 - I think that is what I am going to do this time.  I hope it goes well on Sunday and the embies grow like crazy!

Mommy2Selena - glad you are doing well.  I think buying baby clothes would be so fun.  Glad your heart is holding up.

I will write more later - I just flew in and need to work for a few hours but I was panicking when I saw the forum closed!
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
The group is back!! Yeah. First and foremost HAPPY B-DAY LJ!  What a happy b-day this is.  How did the BD go?

Audrey- hey chicky.  Missed you.  You scared us.  LJ and I were thinkin of you every day.  Test Test Test!  You can test by now I'm sure.  I'm dying to hear and know those embies are stickin.  I hope to read your BFP soon.  I know the last time you went through hell with those tests but I think I'm as anxious to hear as you LOL.

Deb- glad you found us too.  Hope you had a nice time in FL even if it is business it's better to be there than here :) Too bad it wasn't next week. You hear about the noreaster we're supposed to get on Sunday.  UGH.

Toni- too cute with the baby clothes.  Hope all is well

Can you girls believe this.  I'm supposed to get ER on Sunday and no one called me back from the new office today after old office did b/w and u/s (old re does all the monitoring).  So I was told yesterday I'd be taking the HCG tonight but no one called me.  Called nurse I love from old re who I saw this morning and she is trying to call there and find out what's going on.  It's 7:30 pm so I'm not feeling to confident and have NO IDEA what to do.  Very frustrated and upset right now.  When I got through to the new re office people were all gone so I got a call back from the on call doctor and she said "I looked at hundreds of charts today so your name isn't ringing a bell but don't worry, if no one calls you tonight, you can still take it in the am tomorrow".  I hate this I hate this I hate this.  Standby for further drama b/c that seems to be the center of my life.

Oh and what did you girls say about stress.  It may be better???  Yeah well if that's the case all 4 should take this time!!!!
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
Ok so I'm all good girls.  You believe they called at 8:15 with my instructions.  I took my final 3 vials of menapur and I'm taking HCG at 11:30.  ER set for 9:15 on Sunday.  Yuck.  Well at least I'll be knocked out.

Just wanted to let you all know.  Crisis over.
Helpful - 0
L J
First of all I am so glad to see everyone found us, I was getting pretty worried.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was a nice day. I wish I could told everyone my good news though. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to spill the beans. My BT results today were good, 1587. What a relief.

Nicki - what an ordeal. I know exactly how you feel, but maybe excess stress is a good thing. Toni and I are prime examples. Sometimes I wonder what the clinics are thinking or clearly not thinking. I am glad that Sunday is the day, lucky that you'll be knocked out. I never was but certainly wished I was.

Audrey - How are you doing? Did you cave and do a hpt? I hope the weekend flies by for you.

Toni - I can't wait to start baby shopping. I tried shopping for myself today. Wanted to splurge on a birthday present from me to me but could not find anything. Kept looking at the wrong section of clothings - babies. At least you know what to shop for now and you probably won't need as much since they are both boys and can share in the early days...hopefully.

Debbi - Hope all is well with you. Hang in there, the wait will fly by.

Take care everyone and thanks again for the birthday wishes.
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
It just gets better.... what do you girls think? I went this morning for bloodwork at old re, they wished me good luck at new re tomorrow for ER.  A few hours later the nurse at new re called and said (i forget which level) but that one of my levels jumped up high. I said do I need to be concerned? What does that mean?  She then proceeds to tell me that I could prematurely release but doesn't think that will be the case.  What the *%&?  I am back to being a wreck again.  Have any of you heard this before?  Both times in the past I was never told this.  I'm back to freakin out again and I can't believe I have to deal with the rest of today and the 2 hour ride tomorrow with this on my mind. Man I hope and pray everything goes ok tomorrow : (
Helpful - 0
Nikki stress is good, LOL don't mean to make light of your plea but I have found stress does help PG ask LJ LOL...
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
Hey girls hope you're all enjoying the weekend.  Deb- are you getting this messy rain and high winds?  It's terrible here.  We're starting to get a little water in our basement so DH is using the dry vac.  UGH.

So I won't go into the drama surrounding new re and the new center I had ER at this morning b/c I just have to deal with it and I want to try to avoid the negativity.  But I wanted to let you all know that they retrieved 7 eggs.  I'll find out tomorrow how many fertilized and then will decide what I'm doing.  I am praying all 7 take so I can put back 4 and freeze 3.  I will pray all night.  I'm not sure that will be the case though.

How many eggs did you all get?? (I forget with some of you.)  And how many took?  What about freezing?

I definately have OHSS and have difficulty taking deep breaths even so this totally stinks but I'm resting on the couch so hope to feel better soon.
Helpful - 0
Nicki,
Thinking of and praying for you all day today.  Sorry about the drama...the important thing is that you have your 7 eggs and you're doing a 3dt.  Remember quality! I feel sure that everything will be fine. Rest up and take care of yourself. Please let us know what happens tomorrow.  I had 8 eggs, of which 7 fertilized, tranferred 2, froze 5, transferred 3...unfortunately I do not have anymore for another FET.  I will also praying all night, and have been, I get my bt results tomorrow.

LJ,
So glad to hear that your numbers are great...when is your next appt.?

Deb,
Glad you found us! How did your acupu appt go the other day? How often will you go? I'm glad they are sending you somewhere closer.

Toni,
Must be fun clothes shopping.  When is the EDD? September?

I decided not to do the HPT after all and to wait til tomorrow.  Will let y'all know ASAP.
Helpful - 0
Audrey- I was gone on vacation a week and when I got home I rushed in to see if you had any results yet. I admire your will power not to test. Is your spring break over yet? or do you still have some days to relax? I hope you get good news tomorrow!

Nikki- Congrats on the 7 eggs- I am wishing you good luck tomorrow! I am anxious to hear how it goes. Try to stay relaxed and just go with the flow. It's next to impossible, I know. 7 sounds good, so they will be able to give you the best quality ones.

I had 15 eggs (a lot, I know) and I had 10 fertilize on their own and then the lab guy did ICSI and managed to get two more. We tranferred 3, after a 3 day wait and then we ended up with six that made it to the 5 day stage so they froze those. Of the three they transferred, one took. :) due september.

I go for my "big" ultrasound this friday. I am 18 weeks now but crazy nervous. At this scan they are supposed to measure everything and make sure everythign is OK. I got a call last week from a girl who went htrough IVF at the same exact time/day as me. We've kept in touch and she just told me she lost her baby at 16 weeks. She had to deliver her little guy and it has been terrible..Now I just hope for more good news. I swear I am living from appointment to appointment. I can't seem to plan any further ahead or accept that it is for real. I keep thinking about the frozen embryos I have left and know if something happens I can always give those a try.

Sorry for the downer...When does the stress and worry stop?
Helpful - 0
L J
Stress and worry never ends, that's the joy of being a parent.

Amy, I am sure everything will be fine. You may even be able to find out the sex of your baby at this u/s.

Nicki, I am glad everything went okay in the end. Your cycle is sounding more and more like mine... stress and mix ups. I had 15 eggs, 9 fertilized but only two survived to blastocyst which are in me right now. Nothing left to freeze which I am happy about as this will be my last baby. So will you transfer still be wednesday?

Audrey, good luck tomorrow. I am thinking positive thoughts. We really need our trio to succeed this time. Can't wait to hear the good news.

Fingers crossed...
Helpful - 0
Hi all,

I posted these comments once but don't see them so am doing so again but sorry if they post 3 or 4 or even more times like before!!

Audrey - you are so brave I can't believe you haven't tested yet.  Boy I admire you and am so hoping for a BFP.  I really have a positve feeling for you and Nicki, since you two are are a part of the three-some with LJ.

Nicki - sorry for the fiasco.  The weather does suck but who cares as long as your extraction went well. It sounds like you will have embies for FET but you won't need them.  I sincerely feel that this is the time for LJ, Audrey and you.   The three of you have given the rest of us so much support I know that things will work for you.

LJ - glad your numbers are good. I can't wait to find out if you are having twins but you need to be concerned with your blood pressure!  I am sure you are already preparing for that issue.
Helpful - 0
Hi,

I have been a silent reader to this thread for a few days and now have the courage to join this forum.  I too am in the 2WW after IVF.  My eggs were retrieved on April 7 and they got 12 of which 9 fertilized.

Then the doc transferred 2 grade 1 embryos on Monday Apr 9.  So today is officially day 8 after transfer.

To be honest I dont have any symptoms so i am quite worried.  This is my first IVF.  My doc however calls me to the clinic every 4th day for a shot and a scan.  I have had one until now and he said the lining looks ok.

Am going for another shot and scan tomorrow and probably test on the weekend.

Hoping and sending baby dust to all...
Helpful - 0
L J
Welcome sweedy. I know it's a long difficult wait, but don't worry about no symptoms - everyone is different. Most people don't feel symptoms until their AF is a week late. At least the weekend will be here soon enough. Did you transfer day 3 or day 5?

Audrey - I rushed home just to see your results. I hope all is well. Can't wait to hear. Thinking positive thoughts.
Helpful - 0
174267 tn?1220405228
Man Audrey, you and I are a lot alike.  I don't think I can POAS either.  It's to nerve racking.  Anyway I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow.  Extra prayers for you tonight. xoxo

Thanks Amy and Deb for the support.  I I hope your right about the freezing Deb.  I don't want to have to go through this again.

LJ- you've been keeping me sane these last few days.  Thanks for everything.  But you're not done yet ; )  You have to keep me company for a little longer :)

Sweedy - welcome.  I don't mean to sound like one of those "I remember when I was your age", but I remember my 1st IVF try, I was paranoid and trying to analyze every single flutter, twinge everything.  The truth is (like LJ said), very rarely do women feel any symptoms before a missed AF and b/c we're doing IVF so many of the symptoms are from med residuals and the progesterone.  Try your best to keep your mind off it (I KNOW, it's almost impossible), but you have to.  The tww can be very consuming so try to keep busy and don't dwell on every twinge.  Sticky baby dust to you.

GALS.... my prayers worked!  Out of the 7, all 7 fertilized.  Hopefully they will all keep dividing and growing.  Maybe that's where new re's will come in handy- the lab!  I'll keep you posted but ET is definately on Wednesday!!! Then, the dreaded 2ww.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.