Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

21 - 40 (of 2810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 20-year-old female. About 7 months ago, I began spotting between periods. It would happen once or twice a month, in the middle of my menstrual cycle, and would last 2-3 days. The blood was light brown in color. After this happened...
  Posted
Hello Doctor, I am a 20-year-old, female virgin, and I have masturbated almost all of my life. Around the age of 15, I started getting pain in the clitoral area and I didn't know why. In the past (and even a few days ago) I have often...
  Posted
6339603 tn?1380473660
Hi, I'm 42. Few years ago I found out I have a fibroma in uterus. It was not bother me, but last 1.5 my periods are very very heavy, with a lot of blood clots. I'm Anemic partially because of it too. Lately family doctor said I probably ...
  Posted
I have been suffering from what I have been told is a yeast infection since December 9, 2013. I have had numerous doses of diflucan. I have also been given terazol 7 twice. I have also used monistat 7 a few times. Everytime I go back...
  Posted
Good morning Ma'am, I am 16 weeks pregnant and have had HSV2 for 7 years. I have been on an off valacyclovir for about 5 years or so. Due to my recurrent outbreaks during my pregnancy I have been put on Valcyclovir for daily suppressi...
  Posted
I'm a 39 year old woman with irregular periods who's about to contact a doctor about the issue but I would like to know what kinds of treatments are available before I go so I know what to expect. I have had irregular periods for seve...
  Posted
It's now 41 days since I last had my periods, I did take a pregnancy test today and it was negative, what could be the problem? my periods are not coming!!!!
  Posted
I am 30 years old. I had a baby 4 months ago as of April 26th and a hysterectomy 2 months ago as of April 21st. Yesterday out of the blue when I woke up I started bleeding. It was bright red and somewhat watery. It lasted only th...
  Posted
After being on the pill for 9 yrs I stopped taking it about a year and a half ago. For the first six months my period came as it normally did while I was on the pill. Well for the last year I've been spotting for 2-3 days before my perio...
  Posted
I started my period 11 days early and then bled heavy for 3 weeks, stopped for two days started again for 4 days. And have been since spotting for 1 week now. Could I be pregnant?
  Posted
My last period was dec.30,2013. On jan.24 I started brown spotting it lasted 2-1/2 days it was accompanied by severe headaches, thirst, diahrhea, and constipation also some slight cramps. The symtoms lasted a week and a half and then wer...
  Posted
what is a paraovarian cyst? Is it cancerous? What's the treatment for one that is 8 cm?
  Posted
I got my period Jan19th-25th it wasn't normal is was a little longer than usual ,but anyways I've been on progesterone for almost a year I started progesterone Jan 28th- Feb 6th. I expected to get my period around the 19th again since pr...
  Posted
Pretty much every day now I have been getting extremely bad migraines. I took Tylenol once but doesn't help. Is there anything else that can help the headaches go away??
  Posted
Hi , I have had some strange symptoms since unfortunately having had to use the M.A.P for a burst condom. I am a fit,active and healthy 48 yr old, with no prior menopausal symptoms and a regular cycle of 30-34 days. Here is the history...
  Posted
I am 9 days delayed/ missed period with NO vaginal discharge. I am sexually active with no stress. Did Preg. test twice by 1st urine of the day, it came Negative. This issue never happened to me before. I had pre-mensuration symptoms a...
  Posted
3 days ago my partner and I both lost our virginity. We have experimented with oral and fingering before. On one occasion maybe 2-4 months ago after a rather rough fingering, I experienced a two day span of light bleeding. I could only a...
  Posted
I have been trying to get pregnant over a year now, but I never can't get pregnant..I went to the doctor cause i missed a month of my period so i went to take a preg. Test, sadly it was negative. My doctor prescribed me with metformin I...
  Posted
I have been scheduled for a biopsy due to endometrial cells that were present on my last pap smear. I do not feel as if I meet any of the criteria. I am in my twenties, and have regular cycles 28-31 days, period lasts about 3 days, wi...
  Posted
So I have this constant pressure so I decided to take a look in the mirror down below. I don't know if I've never noticed this before and it's completely normal or if I have a major problem. In the opening of the vagina a few cm's in the...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now