Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ideas for economical living . Group

We are all in a tough time in America so it seems a good idea to share tips, ideas, for economical living, how do we afford new 'stuff' and where can we get good 'used stuff '..be interested in any ideas to cope .what may be a long haul.When the going gets tough the tough get going '
For the first time with economy in my head I went into a 99 cents store, very busy very small aisles, but I was surprised at the items in...
How do you economise on the utilities , heating, cooling in summer, water, Gas.
The federal reserve is printing money as of yesterday , they are devaluiung the dollar...but food inflation is on the way .....
Since we are now faced with some of the inventions and conveinences that really messed up some things. Do you think we should go back to...
Any of you have any ideas how to earn a little extra from home. I work part time in an office Tues - Friday 9:30am- 2:30am. I have a spec...
What economical means is there of getting those extra Vits and supplements we need, I know we should eat several servings of veg and drin...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.