Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
I am 34 year old female who has been experiencing chronic insomnia & severe fatigue (not alleviated with sleep) along with depression & c...
Hi Doctor, I sleep at 10.30 pm at night and I wake up exactly after 4.30 hours and then I dont fall asleep again.This has affected my ...
Hello. I am 19 years old, and for the past month i have often insomnia episodes for about a month without a specific reason.I was usua...
I have had Excessive Daytime Sleepiness for as long as I can remember and was diagnosed with Central Sleep Apnea a few years ago. I...
Until about 4 months ago, I slept like a baby, about 9 hours a day. Then I had fasiculations on my stomach and back during muscle stimul...
hello,exactly a month I cant sleep well,for example if last night I can sleep most possible tonight I cant,is it an insomnia..thanks
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.