Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nadyfrank
I just had a reading of 1.3 creatinine. I am black male, 38. BP is 124/74. I've never been diabetic but have not chec...
By kidneystoneguy
Hi, 43 year old male recovering from first lithotripsy and stent procedure from kidney stone. I had stent removal ab...
By Redafarid
I had transplanted kidney surgery 2 weeks ago in foreign country as it was easy to find a donner because of I was wor...
PeteInCAApr 28
mrjax1943Mar 22
drebeltrooperMay 19, 2015
ShearbladeApr 06, 2015
beenthere94Nov 25, 2014
By principal56 Blank
I have had kidney stones removed surgically on three occasions over the past ten years. Each time the Dr. has left a...
17912574 tn?1461330279
By aaronpaul456
We are quite aware about our major organs and know that they function voluntarily. But proper care of all such organs...
Ty2003Apr 21
Sandymom1Nov 23, 2013
Dr Santos Jun 15, 2009
By bill67 Blank
i have a huge hematoma around my kidney after lithotripsy. surgery was three weeks ago and its unclear if it has gott...
dragoon1Jan 11, 2015
dragoon1Jan 11, 2015
Hugs4AllMar 25, 2014
By cams_wife Blank
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and ...
By jadevikki
I have gotten test results and my Microalbumin was 237. My last test was done 5 months ago everything was normal. My ...
plzhelpme2009Jul 06, 2010
pray1stJul 06, 2010
plzhelpme2009Jul 01, 2010
pray1stMay 07, 2010
By plzhelpme2009 Blank
ive been having this problem where this heat radiating off me in certain parts of my body sometimes all of my body li...
By romelv
My wife's general doctor had ordered a renal ultrasound for her yesterday. The results came out that there is evidenc...
By Arch07
Had the CT scan pretty sure I can see a stone However Dr said no stone and no blockage Is there somewhere to shar...
carra83Apr 08
kelleyblairJun 21, 2008
Vanessa Lacuesta Mar 09, 2008
By john24376 Blank
hey, I have been having lower right Flank pain for about 1 month now, it is steady and aching. I had a urinalasis tha...
LR_88Apr 07
By James440 Blank
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I'm a 28yr old male, in decent health. My symptoms are kidney pain and acne, both ...
SembadApr 06
kshafer57Mar 21
kshafer57Mar 21
kshafer57Mar 21
By zisisge Blank
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney func...
By mitchmal
Im supposed to leave for Maui Hawaii for spring break in about five days, yesterday I was diagnosed with severe hydro...
By kample
Does anyone have any experience with this topic? I was told I have stage III kidney disease due to lithium use. Is t...
By kimmyUk
Just over a month ago I had got admitted to hospital with a high temperature, fever and flank pain. I had a kidney in...
GFR
By wittlane76
Hi, I have had GFR rates between 55-68 for over 5 years. With BUN High every other time & creatinine high every other...
By Meroche
I have Addison's disease and was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. My endocrinologist said there was no...
By MartinK022
Hi! I'm 13 years old and recently my right kidney hurts so much that I just can't do anything. It's only when I stand...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources