Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
BeckyG4607 minutes
By BeckyG460
I had a kidney removed 7 years ago..last 5 years had really high blood pressure and cholesterol and electrolics are...
By lionshospital
Dear Sir /Madam, Hello ,Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, lions kidney hospital is urgently in n...
By scooby5481
Hey everyone I am with a new provider does anyone else have their blood work and their urine samples telling two diff...
By angelyash
i m 19 yrs old and wen i do sex my penis does not leak *** whats the problem behind it and it pain also
By cheekaboom
My husband was diagnosed very recently with CKD Stage 3. More detailed diagnostics are to follow but I feel that we ...
By tammyb0303
I am 46 years old and was just told I have stage 3 kidney disase I am scared to death!! I don't have high blood p...
By lovemygrands
The more I read the more I get confused. My primary care physician for years had a heart attack & is no longer practi...
By Wlkrdude
29 year old male  5'11  147 lbs  My symptoms started in December. I had swollen neck lymph nodes, night sweats a...
By Cruisinneg2000
Two weeks ago tomorrow I woke up with excruciating pain in my lower right abdomen. At first I thought it was stomach ...
By me_just34
i have blood in urine, frequent urination. burning and a kidney stone in the left kidney. can this be a source of b...
By Janisu
He has had two heart surgeries this year, a stent and a valve replacement. When the valve failed, he was severely deh...
HuskerAJAug 13
LaccaheeApr 29
LyleMac59Aug 22, 2011
livelifelarge24Dec 21, 2010
By shyamvk Blank
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis,...
By SackvilleGal
Hi...four weeks ago I went to the ER with really bad pain in my side. It had been hurting off and on for two weeks bu...
15240403_tn?1439393248
By HongYe
Hello, I had kidney inflammation caused by dehydration about 3 weeks ago. It was first time in my life, simply becau...
eni111Jul 30
By eni111
Hello, I am 35 years old and have a big problem. I don't really no why, but I started to feel bad smell on my ski...
By Kalon1984
I am a 31 yr old female with duplex kidneys. I have vast knowledge of this rare physicality, but I am curious as to w...
By ssiliveri
Hi, My son is 3 months old and diagnosed with Hydronephrosis, they have done renal scan a week back and found that hi...
rrenuFeb 24, 2014
mrjim1962Dec 03, 2013
roohullahMar 31, 2013
RonenluwangSep 10, 2012
By ramandeep Blank
Hi My father is 55years old he had his kidney transplant 2 years ago , but from last few months he is having a prob...
uppalrajesh1983Jan 14, 2014
jtashJan 05, 2014
jtashJan 05, 2014
By Vikram72 Blank
Hi, My mother, 60 years, has been suffering from Diabetes for over 15 years. She also has high BP. Recently, she t...
aciiMar 30
aciiMar 30
By Muddyhands
my June 2014 blood test showed 1.6 Cr and 2/2015 is now 1.76 Cr. Can a rise like that happen quickly, say one mon...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank