Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4619) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. My question is regarding dipsticks. I workout a lot, and use protein supplements. I know working out can cause blood in urine. But...
I believe that I have passed a kidney stone. All of my pain has disappeared. The only thing that hasn't is the slight bit of blood in m...
8 answers | 1 comment
Hello, sorry this is long. I am a 28 yr old male about a month ago I had a sudden pain in my side which Is hard to describe but it made m...
I have recently over the past 2 years experienced an increase in a very strong musky body odor. It happens even after I take a shower or ...
11 answers | 1 comment
Due to pain in my lower left side, I was referred to a urologist. I've had bladder infections most of my life (I'm mid-forties now) and I...
635114 tn?1222710503
4 years ago I was rushed to the ER with severe abdominal pain in my left side. An ultrasound and an MRI were performed. The cause for the...
12 answers
  CC1914,    MichelleM71
I am taking pangraf 0.75 (2), Myfortic 360 (2), Wysolone 5mg (1). Sir, till previous 2 month my, creatine level was 0.8 to 0.9, but this ...
|
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complain...
9 answers | 1 comment
I am scheduled for a nuclear stress test in a couple of weeks as a general evaluation for getting on the kidney transplant list. Will th...
Hi all, I'm need to know if this has ever happened to anyone else. A few months ago I started to have pain in my left kidney. It came out...
1 answer
I recently started seeing a new dr for a back problem. The first day I saw him he ordered a CT scan of my lower back. Some minor problem...
5 answers | 1 comment
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and squeezing your kidne...
28 answers | 3 comments
Warning This Is Long: I was diagnosed on the 1st with Kidney Stones. Two days prior I went to urgent Care for severe left flank pain a...
2 answers | 3 comments
  ACWolfie,    ACWolfie,    Caryopteris,    Caryopteris,    ACWolfie
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection and got 2 doses of antibiotics through an IV and will be taking oral antibiotics fo...
1 answer | 1 comment
I just went to the ER yesterday with severe right back pain to find a kidney stone at the bottom of my kidney. Apparently the pain was w...
3 answers | 2 comments
My brother found her shivering in bed, she refused to go to the doctor, he brought the doctor home and he diagnose kidney infection. Her ...
19584740 tn?1480465573
My mom recently had renal failure so is now on diyalisis but is in severe pain due to her lumbar problem there giving her tramadol instea...
Is anyone here familiar with Loin Pain Hematuria Syndrome? My wife was recently diagnosed with it and we are trying to learn all we can a...
Hello, had CT scan for abdominal pain and my GP found that a very small stone in my left kidney which is unrelated to my stomach infecti...
1 answer
Hi, after some weeks of intermittent blood in my urine, a CT scan found a stone in my left kidney. This stone is too big to pass so th...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources