Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Emilee_172 minutes
eni111Jul 30
By eni111
Hello, I am 35 years old and have a big problem. I don't really no why, but I started to feel bad smell on my ski...
Emilee_1716 minutes
PamelaFletcher3211Jun 16, 2013
harraldSep 02, 2010
irishroosterSep 02, 2010
By larkyn Blank
I recently started seeing a new dr for a back problem. The first day I saw him he ordered a CT scan of my lower back...
By tacolino
I had a 24 urine test;. Normetanephrines 5900 mmol 24 hrs. Then it says Metanephrines also elevated. Any help appre...
By Mariasocorro
my daughter just had a complete blood check Up and it revealed that her kidney/s are a bit dry. Tried to research , b...
By Cruisinneg2000
Two weeks ago tomorrow I woke up with excruciating pain in my lower right abdomen. At first I thought it was stomach ...
BeckyG460Aug 29
By BeckyG460
I had a kidney removed 7 years ago..last 5 years had really high blood pressure and cholesterol and electrolics are...
By lionshospital
Dear Sir /Madam, Hello ,Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money, lions kidney hospital is urgently in n...
By scooby5481
Hey everyone I am with a new provider does anyone else have their blood work and their urine samples telling two diff...
By angelyash
i m 19 yrs old and wen i do sex my penis does not leak *** whats the problem behind it and it pain also
By cheekaboom
My husband was diagnosed very recently with CKD Stage 3. More detailed diagnostics are to follow but I feel that we ...
By tammyb0303
I am 46 years old and was just told I have stage 3 kidney disase I am scared to death!! I don't have high blood p...
By lovemygrands
The more I read the more I get confused. My primary care physician for years had a heart attack & is no longer practi...
By Wlkrdude
29 year old male  5'11  147 lbs  My symptoms started in December. I had swollen neck lymph nodes, night sweats a...
By me_just34
i have blood in urine, frequent urination. burning and a kidney stone in the left kidney. can this be a source of b...
By Janisu
He has had two heart surgeries this year, a stent and a valve replacement. When the valve failed, he was severely deh...
HuskerAJAug 13
LaccaheeApr 29
LyleMac59Aug 22, 2011
livelifelarge24Dec 21, 2010
By shyamvk Blank
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis,...
By SackvilleGal
Hi...four weeks ago I went to the ER with really bad pain in my side. It had been hurting off and on for two weeks bu...
15240403_tn?1439393248
By HongYe
Hello, I had kidney inflammation caused by dehydration about 3 weeks ago. It was first time in my life, simply becau...
By Kalon1984
I am a 31 yr old female with duplex kidneys. I have vast knowledge of this rare physicality, but I am curious as to w...
By ssiliveri
Hi, My son is 3 months old and diagnosed with Hydronephrosis, they have done renal scan a week back and found that hi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank