Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4700) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a transplant about a week ago, and I still have the stent in my bladder. I have blue balls really badly and just wanna masturbate,...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, wondering if i could this with the community and get any feedback anyone has similar. I became unwell last week on an evening out wit...
I went to a routine exam and had an ultrasound done and my doctor told me I had a complex stage 2 cyst on left kidney and that my right k...
1 answer |
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection and got 2 doses of antibiotics through an IV and will be taking oral antibiotics fo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I’ve had kidney spasms since I was 4. Along with inflammation, polycystic kidneys. My bladder also hasn’t grown since I was 4. I’m 15 now...
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and squeezing your kidne...
29 answers | 3 comments |
My son spent a week in the hospital about 2 weeks ago. His CPK level was 113,000, which I can see from other post is unheard of. Other ...
3 answers |
My daughter is 1.5 years old. The doctor suspects that she has Beckwith Weidmann syndrome which causes childhood tumors of kidney. so we ...
1590094 tn?1303780339
I had a blood test recently and it showed that my creatinine was 1.15 and my GFR was 52. I have noticed increased urination and feeling ...
9 answers |
ocassionally i have muscle twitches,pinched serves and pain in abdomen.no severe pain and urine also fine(touchwood) .no past medical his...
192055 tn?1263559137
I have every symptom of kidney stones and its runs in every female in my family. -For 2 weeks had extreme sharp pack pains -Then turne...
6 answers |
I gave birth to a little boy on Nov 21, 2008. Unfortunately Austin lived for a very short time. I was told at my 20 week u/s that Austin ...
1 answer |
Kidney stone surgery but had to wait a month and took a lot of pain stuff
15440293 tn?1440623937
Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male who is 5'8 and weigh 230lbs (36%BMI) I have been having trouble where I feel I become very dehydr...
6 answers |
Well, your hunt ends here as with the world-class facilities available at PSRI hospital in New Delhi, you can get all medical facilities ...
Does anyone know if it is possible to still have a kidney infection after rounds of antibiotics like Cipro and Levaquin? Every time I go ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Just wondered if anyone has suffered chronic nausea following antibiotics. I took erythromycin 3 months ago and have been feeling sick e...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I just had a routine blood test yearly physical and joint pain. I have a history of heavy NSAID use. My eGFR is 49 Creatinine 1.15 ...
Ok so here is the long and short of it. I've started to develop a sensation in penis of burning. It was severe but has started to dwindle...
Hi all I was wondering if a kidney can be removed through an appendix operation
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources