Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4691) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so here is the long and short of it. I've started to develop a sensation in penis of burning. It was severe but has started to dwindle...
Hi all I was wondering if a kidney can be removed through an appendix operation
Just wondered if anyone has suffered chronic nausea following antibiotics. I took erythromycin 3 months ago and have been feeling sick e...
8 answers
  Odinsdaughter1,    Antibiozac,    Newhopes
My father is 61yrs old is hospitalized two days back creatinine was 1.9 , yesterday it was 2.3 and today it is 2.5 , yesterday urea was 6...
I have only one kidney. My left was removed last year. I feel a burning feeling in my kidney and my hands and feet are swollen. A low ...
I am male-47y, taking medicine for High BP, since I was 27 years. I was diagnosed with Hypo thyroid before 2 years and taking medicine ...
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transp...
100 answers | 7 comments
  luvtiels,    Hopefull1962,    Anonymous2018,    Ehrin22
This has been an issue that I have had for a long time now. I'm a 26-year-old female. I was diagnosed in May with an ESBL E.coli urina...
Hello, I was diagnosed with a kidney infection 4 weeks ago (left side) note i did not have any UTI infection symptoms that may have caus...
I am 18 years old male and 2 weeks ago i had a upj surgery to fix obstruction that blocks the flow of urine out of the kidney. They left ...
i'm 26 year old guy, with one kidney. 1 year ago i made a CT scan with contrast liquid , 1 week after this event i started to had whi...
Hi First time I have stone in my kidney of 6mm & 5mm respectively. I admitted in hospital after heavy pain in abdomen. After medicin...
I am a 22 year old female. In 2012 I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I spent a little over a week. I was diagnosed with acut...
|
should i be worried? i did a urinalysis and trace of protein was found in it, i was worried and i did some kidney test and my creatin...
|
This is strange I went for a blood test in January my eGFR was 82 and creatine 1.14. Second blood test same Lab a month after eGFR was 95...
1 answer | 1 comment
  imfee,    duo121
clinical history -23 year old Non-africian male, exercises monthly, balanced diet, not diabetic, not obese, generally healthy. -2 i...
1 answer
Avatar universal Kidney damage from Lithium Mari2580 I have 3CKD with following BMP results. Since this is from Lithium and I am off L...
|
Hi, I have kidney failure do to diabetes. What kinds of foods or supplements will help or hurt my kidneys? I've heard that co q10 is bene...
5 answers
Help please. My dog of almost 15 years old had kidney failure. I found out because I was giving him puppy food on accident . Puppy food h...
1 answer
  Deseey
Hello, everybody. I am here to ask any information or information source about dog chronic kidney failure treatment. My beloved 9 year...
A
A
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources