Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4612) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just went to the ER yesterday with severe right back pain to find a kidney stone at the bottom of my kidney. Apparently the pain was w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My brother found her shivering in bed, she refused to go to the doctor, he brought the doctor home and he diagnose kidney infection. Her ...
19584740 tn?1480465573
My mom recently had renal failure so is now on diyalisis but is in severe pain due to her lumbar problem there giving her tramadol instea...
Hi all, I'm need to know if this has ever happened to anyone else. A few months ago I started to have pain in my left kidney. It came out...
|
Is anyone here familiar with Loin Pain Hematuria Syndrome? My wife was recently diagnosed with it and we are trying to learn all we can a...
Hello, had CT scan for abdominal pain and my GP found that a very small stone in my left kidney which is unrelated to my stomach infecti...
1 answer |
Hi, after some weeks of intermittent blood in my urine, a CT scan found a stone in my left kidney. This stone is too big to pass so th...
1 answer |
I have recently over the past 2 years experienced an increase in a very strong musky body odor. It happens even after I take a shower or ...
11 answers |
I completed chemo, had two surgeries and only one kidney with chronic kidney disease.
1 answer |
608207 tn?1220401578
My 38-year-old husband has End-Stage Renal Failure. He has been on dialysis for nearly 2 years now. He takes the normal meds a kidney pat...
16 answers | 1 comment |
my liver is alanine transaminase (sgpt) 59 what you sggest
I'm worried 42 years old and in remission from testicular cancer with one kidney
Hello, I had a ct scan which came back "normal." but small stone was found in left kidney. I've been having right sided pain for the last...
2 answers |
Our gastroenterologist (GI) is recommending that my aunt (72 years old) under go Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP). Thi...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I was having a cat scan today because I have a Bosnian 2 f cyst . The sheet I had to sign with all my details on it had two results urea ...
I had laser lithotripsy 03 days before. After surgery and removal of my urine bag I am experiencing inconsistent urination. If any one he...
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complain...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed after 5 long years with Bilateral Nephroptosis just a few days ago. I suffer from terrible flank pain, as well as heart p...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I have a large simple cyst in my left kidney. I have read that these cysts are almost always benign, but the problem with mine is that it...
I am a bit concerned for my health. For the past 2 days I have been having abdominal pain that has been mainly in my lower right side, bu...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources