Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mistymarre1
By dave9136
I'm a 52 year old man whose GFR over the last nine months dropped from 68 to 42. The worst drop, from 52 to 42, occu...
By KidneySOS
Hey Community, thank you for sharing. I need your help in assessing if I have been misdiagnosed or under-diagnosed an...
By Teecee83
I went to UC for kidney infection/kidney pain in my lower back rt hand side. The symptoms were severe the night befor...
By grams06
I am 74yrs old and in very good general health; all of a sudden my tests show a bubble on my kidney; what does this m...
remarJul 18
By NurseMaven
I have a client that has been on Oxy for 3 years, takes two - three pills daily. Recently thought he had a kidney in...
By Rob31679
Hi everyone, My girlfriend has been diagnosed with stage 3b kidney disease in one of her kidneys, with a GFR of 45...
By jirakst
Within 6–9 months I developed health difficulties including swelling in the face, frequent urinating (especially at n...
By Brendasmith0814
I'm 43 year old woman I have stage 2 CKD and I'm having blood in my urine Everytime they test me and I never have a U...
By CarmenGValdez
I have PKD and on dialysis. My question is can my kidney spasm?? It's been happening for a while now but I'm not sur...
LisaM2016Jul 11
jcdc18Mar 15
By qsusy5
Hi I'm a 23 years old female. I have been experiencing strong pain on my left side on the back for the last 6 months....
LisaM2016Jul 11
By MBFDMD
The following is a summary of my stent experience after kidney stone lithotripsy 1. My lithotripsy procedur...
By dega1985
I have been prescribed nitrofurantoin (macrobid) for a UTI. I have a hard time swallowing pills. Can these be broke...
By oxer
are there any symptoms associated with a gfri of 62. I was told my gfr is 62. I have been experiencing dizziness and ...
By oxer
hi everyone. i got blood work back from drs office and found out my gfr is 62, from previous test iv always been a go...
miajvdOct 13, 2015
HuskerAJAug 13, 2015
LaccaheeApr 29, 2015
toomanytocountJan 18, 2015
By shyamvk Blank
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis,...
By clarg38
ok so I have been having sharp pain my upper abdomen two or three inches below my right breast. The pain comes on sud...
By tacolino
I had a blood test recently. Can someone guide me with the results. Creatinine 132 Urea 10.5 Gamma (Liver) 132 ...
Chapie25Jun 06
Chapie25Jun 06
SembadApr 06
By zisisge Blank
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney func...
By anikdas
Doing a endroscopic surgery in my left kindney. And placed a dj stent as the ureter is not daileted. And after one mo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources