Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have Polycystic left kidney, it is enlarged to compensate the absence of right kidney. The functions of kidney are very good, is availa...
1 answer |
I have Polycystic left kidney, it is enlarged to compensate the absence of right kidney. The functions of kidney are very good, is availa...
Creatine/protein level in urine was well over 400. What could cause this? I am on a high dose of aspirin for AERD. Could this be a factor...
It first started when I was on vacation. After some days I ate something and I woke up that night feeling super nauseous. After that, I a...
hello I has my ultrasound and the impression wrote there is There is no significant disparity in the renal sizes Both show normal echo...
I just recently went to the ER for severe pain in my back, stomach, and burning upon urination whenever that was; meaning sometimes I did...
I have had a 5mm kidney stone and now have about 5 smaller ones. I have started medication for prevention and been told that I need to ch...
2 answers |
I thought I had pulled a muscle in my lower back on the right side. My family has a history of kidney problems so I ask the doctor to do ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
2071635 tn?1334550079
Horseshoe kidney. Protein in urine slightly high=8.5 should be below 8 What could this be?
I am thinking to buy a urine test machine at home, Anyone have any experiences or any suggested products? Not too expensive one. Thanks
My sister in law (age 25) is now suffering from a kidney disease (sepsis associated patchy cortical necrosis with hemoglobinuria) which w...
I was in the ER not too long ago for pain from my kidney stones and the PA (I think that's what he was...) told me that I needed to go ba...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When my dad tested the microalbuminurea the result value is 110.4 mg albumin/g creatinine. Does it mean he's got problem with his kidney....
did anyone tried and can recommend VasQ for preventing fistula failure?
I'm a 52 year old man whose GFR over the last nine months dropped from 68 to 42. The worst drop, from 52 to 42, occurred just over the l...
Hey Community, thank you for sharing. I need your help in assessing if I have been misdiagnosed or under-diagnosed and if I should get ch...
I went to UC for kidney infection/kidney pain in my lower back rt hand side. The symptoms were severe the night before. Left a urine samp...
I am 74yrs old and in very good general health; all of a sudden my tests show a bubble on my kidney; what does this mean, and how critica...
I have a client that has been on Oxy for 3 years, takes two - three pills daily. Recently thought he had a kidney infection, went to the...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...