Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

1 - 20 (of 4509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all: Here's what's going in with me. I'm a 49-year-old male, relatively healthy (though on lisinopril for high blood pressure and statins to control cholesterol for over two years) male. Several weeks ago, I began feeling a nagg...
btsnyder | Posted
570614_tn?1217472249
Hello everyone, my name is Tasha and i am 16 years old. Recently my lower back near my right kidney has been hurting very badly. In response to the pain i have been taking Ibuprofen in somewhat large amounts. i take about 1800mg every 3 ...
Natqtpie | Last answer
Hello All, I have high blood pressure and I have renal panel test done every 4-5 months. This is my 4 time and my results came back with increased creatinine 1.68 ( maximum range 1.4) and my efgr was 48. Bun was within range. Last...
Kidneypressure | Last answer
Okay so I recently started having ALL the symptoms of a kidney infection such as -urge to pee but when I try to go only can pee a little -pain in kidney areas -stomach pains -chills every now and then -weak feeling body -even...
Samuello1400 | Last answer
Hi everyone, I suffer from stomach problems and recently had on and off diarrhea. My creatinine is always .90 and my GFR is always 89, it's been this way for over 15 years. Suddenly I felt back pain and yesterday saw a dr, labs were dra...
oxer | Last answer
My doctor sent my test results. He highlighted Cratinine 1.13mg/dL HI. My GET is 58 no/min/1.73 m2
Norphesa | Last answer
16361457_tn?1449656421
I have been having a heart rate of around 100 for 6 months now. I also had extreme insomnia and other symptoms like ringing in ears and shortness of breath. My doctor reffered me to cardiologist that found nothing so far. Only recently I...
bunnyblair | Posted
I am in my mid fifties and have had consistently high CPK levels (around 300-800) over the last few years. Although my eGFR was around 80-110 last year, it has dropped to 60 this month. I am on Enalapril 20mg and Amlodipine 10 mg Atorvas...
Lasanthap | Posted
16420112_tn?1447791074
I had surgery when I was 13 months old. Dr. Samuel Graham, Sr. in Staunton, Virginia did the surgery to do what he could to correct my problem. I am now 59 years old. He would have done the surgery in Dec. 1957 or Jan. 1958. I would ...
annpagek | Last answer
You got sore liver and kidneys? Got kidney or liver stones? Need to know how to get rid of it? youtu.be/GV8GJl-t_Rs youtu.be/QGsM0fqOAeA
(Also posted in the hypertension forum) I'm a 47 year old hypertensive male. Quick hypertension history: 25-35 years old: normal/high blood pressure, 135/85 36 years old: 140/90, official hypertensive diagnosis 36-43 years old:...
PepperJeff | Last answer
675329_tn?1297291978
kidney gfr of 26. bun is 27 creat 1.7. does not need dialysis. just sent us home. maintain low salt diet, bp is good in control and other blood work and urine normal levels. the kidney dr said do not need dialysis but the sheet i receiv...
helpme345 | Last answer
I need help! Someone that I care a great deal about was diagnosed with Kidney Disease December 2014. He has been on a regimen of Chemotherapy (200mg daily) for the past year to cure his condition. For those that do not understand what Ki...
danna71 | Last answer
Hello, since jun 2015 i have been having pain in my right side, pain below my ribs, the pain is sharp in my back shooting threw my stomach, i thought it had to be something wrong with my right kidney, i saw my physician, got a urine test...
finf | Last answer
Hello, I just add a physical done on the 27 Dec 2015 I just turn 50 and during my ultrasound they found a Cortical Hyperechoic Nodule size 1.5 cm x 1.1 cm x 1.3 cm at my upper right pole of my kidney, most probably an Angiomyo lipoma. c...
pepo1 | Posted
675329_tn?1297291978
87 year old has kidney gfr of 26. bun is 27 creat 1.7. does not need dialysis. just sent us home. maintain low salt diet, bp is good in control and other blood work and urine normal levels. the kidney dr said do not need dialysis but the...
helpme345 | Posted
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transplant or dialysis is needed?
zisisge | Last answer
Hi, My Father, 52 years, has been suffering from Diabetes for over 15 years. He also has high BP. Recently, He took his blood tests and found that his Creatinine level has shot up to 12.0mgs/dl Blood Test Report : Hemaglobin - 7.4 gm...
satish_1407 | Last answer
A relative has been told that their kidney function is down to 23% (it was 28% two months ago) and this person is beyond the age where the doctor will do anything. So, what is life expectancy in this situation? I know that nobody has a...
maggiesmom1234 | Last answer
Hi Doctor my father in law is going under dialysis 2 dialysis per week.Doctor ask us for kidney transplant .his urea is 160 nd creatinine is 8.3 in first dialysis .After 2 dialysis its 70 and 5.4. and 5 dialysis its urea is 136 nd crea...
mani11 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...