Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1905) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Years ago I tested positive for lupus but my Dr said it was fibro. I have celiac, sjogrens, types2 diabetes and high blood pressure. I h...
1 answer |
20795014 tn?1509153587
Rhumatologist thinks Fibromyalgia, PCP really believes Mixed Connective Tissue. I'm going crazy. I'm tired all the time, my whole body hu...
1 answer |
I have been having a lot of hypothyroid symptoms but my t3 is normal. tsh is 9.7 and my doctor states no med adjustment. recommended I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
171927 tn?1294027323
Anyone here ever have this happen while they were sorting our their diagnosis? I have had two positive ANA tests in the last two years, t...
11 answers |
During a lupus flare my baby head-butted me in the lip and soon after I got a sore. The sore healed in a few days but by that night a ras...
Reaching out to anyone with autoimmune kiddos out there. My 14 y.o. daughter has had some markers for autoimmune show up in her bloodw...
Has anyone on here taken Provigil? my doctor gave me a sample pack and told me to try it for my chronic fatigue. I was on a prednisone pa...
2 answers |
Anti Nuclear Antibody (ANA) Sample Type: SERUM TEST OBSERVED VALUE Dilution : 1:100 Result : POSITIVE Pattern Observed : Speckled + ...
I need some advice,. I've been struggling with extreme amounts of sinus mucus that overtakes me. This has gone on for 8 yrs after a bad...
4 answers |
hello everyone, i have a question for you that maybe you can answer or give advice. i am currently taking prednisone for a lupus flare...
3 answers | 1 comment |
459853 tn?1283144114
I'm a 40year old female that's been battling seronegative rheumatoid arthritis since I was 24. About a year and a half ago I started noti...
|
11446816 tn?1418304166
I finally broke down after 2 years of severe pain, fatigue, and overall bad health and went to a rheumatologist. After xrays and tests th...
3 answers |
So, I've been having all sorts of issues lately and I can't help but want to blame them all on a possible lupus diagnosis. Complicating m...
5 answers | 2 comments |
422425 tn?1307996590
I also posted this in the Autoimmune Forum. I was hospitalized over the weekend with a VERY low potassium level, and other metabolic lev...
10 answers | 1 comment |
For 15 DAYS my mother feels internal fever, i mean the kind of fever she do feels but the thermometer does not show any temperature incre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was also wondering if anyone with Lupus has a swollen tongue. Mine has been swollen for five years. It's not the top of my tongue but t...
Hi and thank you in advance. I just had a recent blood test called DNA (DS) AB, High Avidity that I've never heard of before. I've had s...
hi, i was diagnosed with sle in sept 2007, since then the diagnosis has been changed to mctd as i also have sjogrens and raynauds. the r...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all. I've been experiencing multiple symptoms for many years that I've felt most doctors thought I was crazy to bring all of them u...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I am a 20 y/o female, and about 7 months ago I went to my doctor because of chronic headaches that would last about a month long with...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Lupus Community Resources