Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1880) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recently got test results back and have a positive ana and a positive anti-rnp result as well as an elevated c-reactive protein. I...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Went to rhumatologist, had a massive amount of tests, ANA - negative, ssa-ro 95, double stranded dna positive, sed rate negative, ra neg...
1 answer |
450439 tn?1249236838
I just recently had some lab work done, my ANA came back and my ANA-Titer came back as 1:80...I talked to a lab tech from the hospital an...
33 answers |
1225331 tn?1333369369
Hi all, I've been seeing a rheumy - once in April and now again since my orthopaedic doctor sent me back to them thinking that they shoul...
12 answers |
Hello, all. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for about 15 years now. I never got a formal diagnosis of anything other than fi...
75 answers | 2 comments |
I haven't been diagnosed yet, however I have had a positive ana result and elevated c-reative protein. I have been referred to a rheumy a...
7 answers | 2 comments |
just wondering -how long diagnosed lupus patients butterfly rash lasts? - do you feel hot and overheated when you get it, or heat br...
9 answers |
i have lupus for few years now but lately i have tried a new med "Apetoid 20mg" and since then. am having issues where am always tired a...
Has anyone else here experienced weight loss with Plaquenil? I am currently taking 200mg one time a day and my appetite has seriously dec...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all. I've been experiencing multiple symptoms for many years that I've felt most doctors thought I was crazy to bring all of them u...
2 answers | 2 comments |
967168 tn?1477588089
It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything due to worsening health issues and then an out of state move. I was finally dx back...
Hi My mother has been recently diagnosed of being lupus positive . Please advise which is the best hospital anywhere in the world that...
11664716 tn?1420259745
I have been recently referred to a rheumatologist because my ANA was pretty high and my symptoms were pointing to something more auto imm...
1 answer | 2 comments |
11664716 tn?1420259745
I checked my results on line, and this is what it looks like, the tests say that they're negative. But I'm not sure what I'm reading. A...
Hello everyone, My mom is 68 and has Systemic Lupus, Sjogren's, Grave's, Celiacs and is allergic to everything known to man. She was dia...
1 answer |
I have been on the MS boards on and off for the past 4-5 years, but they have questioned whether my symptoms really fit MS, and I am begi...
I have mild Lupus with no organ involvement. ANA+ . For well over a year I have been experiencing ongoing, unrelenting muscle spasms and ...
9 answers |
I was diagnosed with UCTD or mild Lupus. I have had positive ANA since i was 18 w/o symptoms and was told I was probably part of the norm...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I am hoping someone can shed some light on my test results, I don't go see my doctor to review them until next week and I am very anxious...
Does anyone diagonased with lupus suffer from crazy muscle spasms and twitching.
90 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources