Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1871) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11664716 tn?1420259745
I have been recently referred to a rheumatologist because my ANA was pretty high and my symptoms were pointing to something more auto imm...
1 answer |
Hello, all. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for about 15 years now. I never got a formal diagnosis of anything other than fi...
79 answers | 4 comments |
what are SS-A, SS-B, and ANA blood tests? What do they detect
I need any help possible. I am a fifteen year old female with terrible skin. My doctor diagnosed me with Lupus but all of the blood resul...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a positive ANA and a positive anti-dna ds that is 14 with over 9 being positive. I have no other symptoms. I feel great. I ...
6 answers |
My Dr. said my ANA and ANIT SSA were both positive and I need to see a Rheumatologist. But I can't get in for a months. What does this me...
4 answers |
450439 tn?1249236838
I just recently had some lab work done, my ANA came back and my ANA-Titer came back as 1:80...I talked to a lab tech from the hospital an...
32 answers |
Hi, My name is Geri and I have had lymphedema for the past 30 years. During the past 10 years I have had the nerve pain similar to tha...
My 16 year old daughter went to the doctor for evaluation of chronic canker sores in her mouth and many labs were drawn. She came back w...
5 answers |
My RDW is 18.2...hemoglobin 11.7 platelet 446...MCHC 31.3...I recently began iron supplements as I have heavy periods .What could be the ...
1276940 tn?1393812621
Hello.......I am a 42 y/o female who has recently been dx with Sjogren's Syndrome (as of 4/22/16). I want to start of by stating that th...
Just want to introduce myself. Hi
1 answer |
745393 tn?1345080796
I am 66, have had lupus for 30 years. I take prednisone every other day, very low dose The last year my hair has been coming...
1 answer |
Morning My daughter has been quite unwell for i would say the best part of the past 4 years anyway, with the same symptoms all the time,...
2 answers |
For starters I am a 24 year old female, and I have made an appointment with my GP back at home but I wont be able to see her until Decemb...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I have recently got test results back and have a positive ana and a positive anti-rnp result as well as an elevated c-reactive protein. I...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am so confused,i went to dr because of pain in leg and tingling in leg and arm.Woke up to a weird shaped bruise this morning.i had bloo...
Just wondering if anyone has been treated with CellCept for their lupus and if so, what the outcome has been - either good or bad. Would...
2 answers | 1 comment |
can anyone tell me symtoms of lupus?i have joint pain in leg,tingling in leg and arm,my toes go numb.had a blood test came back positive ...
Lately I've been going through the same onset symptoms that my brother had before he was diagnosed. It started with pain in my wrists, a...
15 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...