Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1901) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was also wondering if anyone with Lupus has a swollen tongue. Mine has been swollen for five years. It's not the top of my tongue but t...
Hi and thank you in advance. I just had a recent blood test called DNA (DS) AB, High Avidity that I've never heard of before. I've had s...
hi, i was diagnosed with sle in sept 2007, since then the diagnosis has been changed to mctd as i also have sjogrens and raynauds. the r...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all. I've been experiencing multiple symptoms for many years that I've felt most doctors thought I was crazy to bring all of them u...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I am a 20 y/o female, and about 7 months ago I went to my doctor because of chronic headaches that would last about a month long with...
1 answer |
I have not had an official diagnosis yet my ana is positive and i have been so ill for 4 years now , I have finally been referred to a rh...
Hey everyone, first time poster. I'm a 28 year old white female living in Boston Massachusetts. I am currently on Zoloft at 25 miligrams ...
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to karajo- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to karajo, and give a shout out for how much you a...
I was wondering if you can explain why Dr wants a bone marrow biopsy/aspiration based on my labs. I have Lupus and have been unwell thoug...
459853 tn?1283144114
I'm a 40year old female that's been battling seronegative rheumatoid arthritis since I was 24. About a year and a half ago I started noti...
1 answer |
I have had positive anti Rnp for years and some have said I have MCTD (But not said which diseases) others UCTD. Now I am in a major fla...
I was diagnosed with Lupus Nephritus IV , my doctor had me do a 3 day IV treatment of 1g solu Medrol , each, that was a week ago. I was ...
459853 tn?1283144114
I'm a 40year old female that's been battling seronegative rheumatoid arthritis since I was 24. About a year and a half ago I started noti...
867582 tn?1311630997
I'm going to be starting on Cats Claw: Does it affect lupus? WAF
9 answers | 1 comment |
I am hoping someone can shed some light on my test results, I don't go see my doctor to review them until next week and I am very anxious...
2 answers |
Hello . I am new here. I'm not diagnosed with anything , but I share a lot of the same symptoms. My question is to please describe your j...
3 answers |
I'm a 32 year old MALE who is at his wits end. i think its best just to start with my symptoms and then i will follow up with tests i hav...
647391 tn?1275020233
I have a rash and neck that I have had for a couple of weeks. I didn't think too much about it. Friday I found out that I have elevated...
3 answers |
Does anyone diagonased with lupus suffer from crazy muscle spasms and twitching.
90 answers | 2 comments |
I went to a PCP to try to get help to regulate my periods, and for a regular check up. My blood work came everything looked normal except...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources