Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Maternity ward Group

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!
I need your help ladies. I've been doing alot of thinking and my mind is scrambled as to what I really want to do as form of birth contro...
Who has furry babies? I just had to put mine down today. :( I keep looking at where my cat should be sleeping in front of the fire place ...
98 days! Super excited. So ready!
Hi everyone so 3 weeks ago on Jan 4th I had my little guy I was induce on the 3rd due to high blood pressure. I was induced at 8pm and ha...
OK....so we were all sick. All of us seem to be getting better every day. Except now Cadence seems to be having this cough. It doesn't se...
I'm so ready for winter to be over and this polar vortex crap It has been I insanely cold this winter. Worst then I ever remember. It's c...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.