Aa
A
A
Close

Memory Loss Community

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

1 - 20 (of 140) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16101473_tn?1445308455
Since taking statins, I lost lots of my memory. I cut back and it seemed to help some. But not enough. I found a supplement that is drug free that is helping me so much. It was studied for 20 years at a major university. The only side ef...
SuccessLady | Last answer
Hi I'm a 63 year old male , and I can't remember things from my past including getting married, schooling, bringing family up etc I have psoriatic Athritis and chronic pancreatitis. Taking various drugs to alleviate my pain. Also get ve...
Woodywhite2 | Last answer
Dear doctor, There is full headakhe continoues from 2 months .i consulted doctor i scaned and the result is very horrer for me that is i can loss my memory! Is it real that i may loss my memory power?? Please help me.
vijaykumarmk | Posted
I had a back/rib injury several years ago, playing football where I dove for a ball to catch it, completely landing on my exposed left side. I could not move for days because of the pain, but MRI's and xrays of my back/pelvis came back ...
nucengineer | Posted
Hello;it's not about me or anyone .I saw several documentaries about addiction like obesity and weird people.Is that thing a sort of mental illness or it's just a non disease .I saw in a doc a man who had tons of cats in his house.Step b...
ABCD934 | Posted
Hi, my mother is 73 and has been healthy except for some minor back issues and eye degeneration. In the last 5 months, her memory had gradually become worse, repeating questions, not recalling previous conversations, confusion, etc. She ...
Leeboorose | Last answer
Im 19 years old and my memory has gotten real bad. I forget just about everything if someone tells me to do something I forget what they told me the next minute. Or I just forget the whole thing until they bring it back up or ask me agai...
TeesaT | Last answer
i can't memorize numbers or even my studies i do concentrate as much as i can but sometimes I've problem in concentration too i cant focus for long time like for half an hour or sometimes less. even when someone tell me something or a si...
maggi9616 | Last answer
Hello, about 3 days I ago i smoked it the first time (too much i guess), and im still experiencing some sort of memory loss. So for example, if i go downstairs and then back, it'll feel like i've never gone downstairs, but i have .. weir...
artmo1 | Last answer
can smoking cigarettes,weed and drinking at parties once2 to 3 times a month effect memory?
dheeraj_nit | Last answer
I just randomly forget little parts of my day (e.g be sitting in my bed and wonder why I'm now on the floor or sitting to lying down.) I think the most worrying time was when I just STOPPED for a short time. It's nothing I'm sure so does...
Sophilo | Posted
hello. i was wondering what the treatment plan was for focal bilateral hippocampal pathology was? thanks.
Mcsaltyjones | Posted
My husband has been having severe memory loss. It is like everyday he is losing parts of his past. His has made his living as an artist for years. He can not draw at all any more. When he looks at things he done that took him days n d...
Sbratt | Posted
I had to fill out a short application. I wrote my last name as the name of a man I divorced 15 years ago. My husband of more than 10 years was standing right beside me at the time. Who does that? I was so embarrassed when the clerk s...
Kemchr | Posted
Can someone please help me or give me some answers to what could possibly be wrong with my boyfriend, I am very worried for him. For about 7 months now, he's been experiencing tension in his head, says that he has a very stiff back and n...
To94 | Posted
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had an experience with the following? 2 years of recurring memory loss every 1-2mths. Normally upon waking and episodes lastly 2-3 days where you cannot leave the house or work or anything. Most recentl...
grovedale | Posted
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no complications however about 24 hours later he started to develop a fever and increased pain which they attribute it to a poss...
immg89 | Posted
Dear Doctor, I am looking to purchase a memory supplement that contains st. john's wort. The product describes that st. john's wort is added because this ingredient is known to help improve memory. However, I am aware that St. John's W...
QueenLaura2 | Posted
I don't know why but I'm just useless at remembering anything. Every time I get on a train from my uni to my home I leave something on the train. Last time it was my laptop. I lose phones constantly and I forget important things so easil...
louisseeeeee | Last answer
Hi im 21 years old and have been seperated from my minds eye for a few years now. I used to go a day or 2 without sleep gaming at night and going out during the day smoking weed or head shop smoke before it was banned. i wasnt eating i a...
dylannnn | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources