Memory Loss Community
About This Community:

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By To94
Can someone please help me or give me some answers to what could possibly be wrong with my boyfriend, I am very worri...
By grovedale
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had an experience with the following? 2 years of recurring memory loss every 1-2mt...
By immg89
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no compl...
By QueenLaura2
Dear Doctor, I am looking to purchase a memory supplement that contains st. john's wort. The product describes that ...
By louisseeeeee
I don't know why but I'm just useless at remembering anything. Every time I get on a train from my uni to my home I l...
By dylannnn
Hi im 21 years old and have been seperated from my minds eye for a few years now. I used to go a day or 2 without sle...
1554665_tn?1294358552
philnoirJan 22
By Hope1992
I take adderall for my ADHD. I also drink alot of wine. Like way too much. Like about two bottles a night, sometimes ...
Dee1956Mar 31
breezytooJan 24
philnoirJan 16
By Lynette11
If there is anyone out there that can help me please, please reply. Long story short I was watching a child and then ...
By IsaacLloyd
Ok so I'm a fairly heavy drinker (I regularly drink 30+ units every weekend). Anyway I was at a party on Saturday and...
12544849_tn?1425872050
By atcheeb
My name is Ashley, I am 19 years old. My fiance and I are very concerned about my well-being. Over the past years it ...
By Lander89
I have always had an issue with forgetting and losing things but it has been getting consistently worse over the past...
CRSeasideFeb 07
By skadil
my wife says that I have ahiwn her a video from facebook a number of times, a few days back. She said thus when I was...
By igotdirtyman
I have had been having these attacks. which would leave me in a twisted autistic state and like someone was trying t...
Colby10Feb 04
CRSeasideFeb 03
By Synthnine
I have really bad memory I cant remember almost anything I learned in university after 4 years. Is this normal? I am ...
By camundson72
I am a 42 year old mother of a 6 year old. I work full time and go to school part time. My job pays me pretty well ...
philnoirJan 22
CRSeasideJan 22
By guest1320
Hello dear community, Long story short: A) I had strong memory before i ever took Ritalin just sometimes de-m...
DvineJan 19
oldicunurseDec 29, 2014
ILADVOCATEJul 12, 2014
By ggoldy Blank
I am a 49 year old female. I have a problem with short term memory like forgetting people's names. Even after meeting...
By ART_c
My mother is 75 and has had problems with memory loss for several years. It was mild for the first couple of years b...
Jack6400Jan 07
evewisewomanJun 14, 2014
By Tara13069 Blank
Can memory loss be caused by diabetes? Can memory loss be caused by mental health disorders? Can memory loss be cause...
JohnnyRocket244Dec 21, 2014
evewisewomanOct 20, 2014
By notquitenormal Blank
I forget a lot of things. It's to the point that I keep a notebook with me at all times to write things down that I w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank