Memory Loss Community
About This Community:

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lostmind28
Over the past 6 years my life has been full of abuse and stress and slowly I've started to forget more and more. I'm ...
GemflyMay 28
By Dpat
Hello, So about 7 months ago, I was very strong in my cognitive abilities. I was able to sustain memories for a whil...
GemflyMay 28
GrreatfulMar 28
By Hailyokay
I'm a 16 year old female and I have been struggling latley. I am having problems speaking because I stutter and can't...
GemflyMay 28
By random2145
Hi i'm a boy of 16 i'm so confused about everything like wtf am i doing atm and stuff like that and like what is righ...
GemflyMay 28
By Alexandrea5472
Hi, I am almost 21 years old. I have a history of type 2 hypertension but I am relatively healthy. I do get headaches...
By jaythomas3141992
I have been taking benadryl for about 3 yrs every night on and off and just last week i have started to lose my memor...
16101473 tn?1445308455
evewisewomanNov 10, 2015
By SuccessLady Blank
Since taking statins, I lost lots of my memory. I cut back and it seemed to help some. But not enough. I found a supp...
GemflyJan 24
By Woodywhite2
Hi I'm a 63 year old male , and I can't remember things from my past including getting married, schooling, bringing f...
By vijaykumarmk Blank
Dear doctor, There is full headakhe continoues from 2 months .i consulted doctor i scaned and the result is v...
By nucengineer Blank
I had a back/rib injury several years ago, playing football where I dove for a ball to catch it, completely landing o...
By ABCD934 Blank
Hello;it's not about me or anyone .I saw several documentaries about addiction like obesity and weird people.Is that ...
TheLightSeekerNov 24, 2015
By Leeboorose Blank
Hi, my mother is 73 and has been healthy except for some minor back issues and eye degeneration. In the last 5 months...
evewisewomanNov 11, 2015
By TeesaT Blank
Im 19 years old and my memory has gotten real bad. I forget just about everything if someone tells me to do something...
By maggi9616 Blank
i can't memorize numbers or even my studies i do concentrate as much as i can but sometimes I've problem in concentra...
Anaje070Oct 05, 2015
By artmo1 Blank
Hello, about 3 days I ago i smoked it the first time (too much i guess), and im still experiencing some sort of memor...
bobdylan1958Sep 26, 2015
dheeraj_nitSep 25, 2015
bobdylan1958Sep 25, 2015
By dheeraj_nit Blank
can smoking cigarettes,weed and drinking at parties once2 to 3 times a month effect memory?
By Sophilo Blank
I just randomly forget little parts of my day (e.g be sitting in my bed and wonder why I'm now on the floor or sittin...
By Mcsaltyjones Blank
hello. i was wondering what the treatment plan was for focal bilateral hippocampal pathology was? thanks.
By Sbratt Blank
My husband has been having severe memory loss. It is like everyday he is losing parts of his past. His has made his...
By Kemchr Blank
I had to fill out a short application. I wrote my last name as the name of a man I divorced 15 years ago. My husban...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank