Aa
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
1 - 20 (of 165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi!i m a 23 year old male.A month ago I chugged a small amount of wine 8%(about 200ml) for the first time. got somewhat drunk (felt aggre...
since an accident which landed me in hospital not knowing my name. my memory loss in the short term is awful. I forget simple everyday th...
I was in a class in school yesterday, I remember about half of what we did (homework corrections and vocabulary quiz) but the next day I ...
20128644 tn?1490731165
I keep forgetting to do things eg ,like go to a meeting at work that I have every week. When prompted I remember but until this its as i...
I am 51 diagnosed with left brain atrophy. It has affected my memory what can I do to stop or slow down the atrophy?
I am a 25 year old male who eats right, works out, and functioned normally before this accident. About 4 years ago I was playing footbal...
9 answers | 1 comment
Long story short I was found on the floor with zero recollection of what took place , went to ER and a CT (with contrast ) was done. Dr ...
|
My grandmother is 85, and of late, she has started to show signs of cognitive impairment. She talks gibberish and is disconnected from th...
1 answer
While dating my wife prior to our engagement, we learned that I forgot the first time we were seriously intimate after only three months....
Let me preface my question by saying that I am a 22 year old male who exercises and lifts 3 days a week. My diet is not the best but I st...
1 answer
I knew this girl and was wondering whether someone could confirm or give some more information around whether what this girl was/is doi...
Hello, about 3 days I ago i smoked it the first time (too much i guess), and im still experiencing some sort of memory loss. So for examp...
2 answers
I have cheated on my partner, several times, I have zero recollection of the details though, what I think happened I doubt, I have mis me...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hi there. I am a 28 year old healthy non-drinker non-smoker non-drug user, and about a week ago, as I was getting ready to leave the hous...
1 answer
  kauma
I've been married for 6 yrs we have 3 kids all under age of 6 .. And just in the last year or so I've been having/remembering catching my...
1 answer | 1 comment
  WillWho,    Clovis8383
16101473 tn?1445308455
Since taking statins, I lost lots of my memory. I cut back and it seemed to help some. But not enough. I found a supplement that is drug ...
3 answers | 1 comment
Hi, my mother is 73 and has been healthy except for some minor back issues and eye degeneration. In the last 5 months, her memory had gra...
3 answers
  Gemfly
Hi, I'm 41 years old and I'm dealing with memory issues. I think that they have been apparent since I was a little kid (I was discussin...
1 answer
Hi Everyone, I am currently on Lorazepam (2MG tablets, 4 times a day), and Venlafaxine ER (37.5MG & 75MG once daily), but I have been ...
2 answers |
My husband had a myelogram (for lower back pain) 3 days ago and ever since this procedure, he has had terrible memory loss & has also bee...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources