Memory Loss Community
About This Community:

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Markefc
Hi I'm hoping someone can please please please help me here as I'm really struggling to come to terms with what's hap...
By libbie123
I suffer (LIVE WITH) anxiety and depression. most days I manage it successfully. I am on 10 mg of Lexapro and and pre...
By tenchians
This is prompted by a ipod loss that just happened. I remember seeing it in the car yesterday. I thought it was layin...
By Chazboy
Hello all. I am in desperate need of your help & advice. I am a 43 year old male. I have a shocking memory, I had ...
By ggoldy
I am a 49 year old female. I have a problem with short term memory like forgetting people's names. Even after meeting...
By ggoldy
I am a 49 year old female. I have a problem with short term memory like forgetting people's names. Even after meeting...
By princechak
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,...
By Kaelan
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that ...
By terboflow
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remem...
By Tara13069
Can memory loss be caused by diabetes? Can memory loss be caused by mental health disorders? Can memory loss be cause...
By CollegeStudent2014
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother w...
By aelasum
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issu...
By jsm2726
Hi, I was just searching around the internet about memory loss and found that this article was very informative. ...
JD1963Apr 20
JD1963Apr 19
By mecndpr6
I am a 38 year old male. I have been having problems with my short term memory for over a year and it is getting wors...
By needadvice1911
please help me. my father has just completed two months of radiation on his prostate for prostate cancer. we knew o...
By jlynn708 Blank
I have very little memories of my childhood all of the way through some of my adult hood. I also have days and weeks...
RockRoseMar 15
By TennisPlayerX Blank
I'm 28 yrs old. When I was 26 I worked nightshift for a year doing 5 days a week sleeping at 9 am (sleeping 6 or ...
By Rajbir10 Blank
I m a 24 yr. old male and i do masterbate a lot and by doing this i fell that my brain memory getting weaker day by d...
Rock_martinOct 25, 2013
TheLightSeekerOct 08, 2013
By SScalio Blank
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has a suggestion of medications or anything that works to help with memory problem...
By silu123 Blank
hello doc.. my sister aged 27 diagonised with viral encephalities 3weeks before and also recovered from it. bt she is...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank