Memory Loss Community
About This Community:

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Taajsgpm13 hours
By notquitenormal
I forget a lot of things. It's to the point that I keep a notebook with me at all times to write things down that I w...
PSC157Nov 24
RockRoseNov 21
By PSC157
I am a 57 yr old male not currently on any medication. I have recently been having very short term memory loss.By rec...
By rjaffeux
My husband is 53, for the last year or so he has noticed he's been forget things way more often than before. Where he...
MarkefcAug 17
MarkefcAug 17
By Markefc
Hi I'm hoping someone can please please please help me here as I'm really struggling to come to terms with what's hap...
By mecndpr6 Blank
I am a 38 year old male. I have been having problems with my short term memory for over a year and it is getting wors...
10847390_tn?1413262144
kcwolfOct 14
By floflo22
Hello, (My english is not really good because it is my second language) I am a 22 years old male. About 3 mon...
By Rivado
I can not remember what I did in 1996. I have researched my personal papers but nothing can clearly tell me anything...
By PhillyDeePhil
With concerns with memory have many of you been diagnosed bipolar?
By nucengineer
I am a 25 year old male who eats right, works out, and functioned normally before this accident. About 4 years ago I...
By mommagknapp
My mother in law is 81 and has onset of dementia and osteoporosis. she has fallen and fractured her pelvis. Since the...
By tenchians
This is prompted by a ipod loss that just happened. I remember seeing it in the car yesterday. I thought it was layin...
By libbie123
I suffer (LIVE WITH) anxiety and depression. most days I manage it successfully. I am on 10 mg of Lexapro and and pre...
By Chazboy
Hello all. I am in desperate need of your help & advice. I am a 43 year old male. I have a shocking memory, I had ...
By ggoldy
I am a 49 year old female. I have a problem with short term memory like forgetting people's names. Even after meeting...
By princechak
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,...
By Kaelan Blank
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that ...
By terboflow
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remem...
By Tara13069
Can memory loss be caused by diabetes? Can memory loss be caused by mental health disorders? Can memory loss be cause...
By CollegeStudent2014 Blank
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother w...
By aelasum Blank
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank