Aa
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
1 - 20 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been married for 6 yrs we have 3 kids all under age of 6 .. And just in the last year or so I've been having/remembering catching my...
1 answer | 1 comment |
16101473 tn?1445308455
Since taking statins, I lost lots of my memory. I cut back and it seemed to help some. But not enough. I found a supplement that is drug ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, my mother is 73 and has been healthy except for some minor back issues and eye degeneration. In the last 5 months, her memory had gra...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm 41 years old and I'm dealing with memory issues. I think that they have been apparent since I was a little kid (I was discussin...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, I am currently on Lorazepam (2MG tablets, 4 times a day), and Venlafaxine ER (37.5MG & 75MG once daily), but I have been ...
2 answers |
My husband had a myelogram (for lower back pain) 3 days ago and ever since this procedure, he has had terrible memory loss & has also bee...
what have people done when parent refuses to use things to make Them safer
Over the past 6 years my life has been full of abuse and stress and slowly I've started to forget more and more. I'm to the point that 10...
2 answers |
Hello, So about 7 months ago, I was very strong in my cognitive abilities. I was able to sustain memories for a while, was not forgetful...
1 answer |
I'm a 16 year old female and I have been struggling latley. I am having problems speaking because I stutter and can't remember words. Thi...
2 answers |
Hi i'm a boy of 16 i'm so confused about everything like wtf am i doing atm and stuff like that and like what is right and what is wroing...
1 answer |
Hi, I am almost 21 years old. I have a history of type 2 hypertension but I am relatively healthy. I do get headaches quite frequently, a...
1 answer |
I have been taking benadryl for about 3 yrs every night on and off and just last week i have started to lose my memory a little bit....i ...
|
Hi I'm a 63 year old male , and I can't remember things from my past including getting married, schooling, bringing family up etc I have...
2 answers |
Dear doctor, There is full headakhe continoues from 2 months .i consulted doctor i scaned and the result is very horrer for me th...
I had a back/rib injury several years ago, playing football where I dove for a ball to catch it, completely landing on my exposed left si...
Hello;it's not about me or anyone .I saw several documentaries about addiction like obesity and weird people.Is that thing a sort of ment...
Im 19 years old and my memory has gotten real bad. I forget just about everything if someone tells me to do something I forget what they ...
1 answer |
i can't memorize numbers or even my studies i do concentrate as much as i can but sometimes I've problem in concentration too i cant focu...
|
Hello, about 3 days I ago i smoked it the first time (too much i guess), and im still experiencing some sort of memory loss. So for examp...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources