Aa
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
1 - 20 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over the past 6 years my life has been full of abuse and stress and slowly I've started to forget more and more. I'm to the point that 10...
2 answers |
Hello, So about 7 months ago, I was very strong in my cognitive abilities. I was able to sustain memories for a while, was not forgetful...
1 answer |
I'm a 16 year old female and I have been struggling latley. I am having problems speaking because I stutter and can't remember words. Thi...
3 answers |
Hi i'm a boy of 16 i'm so confused about everything like wtf am i doing atm and stuff like that and like what is right and what is wroing...
2 answers |
Hi, I am almost 21 years old. I have a history of type 2 hypertension but I am relatively healthy. I do get headaches quite frequently, a...
2 answers |
I have been taking benadryl for about 3 yrs every night on and off and just last week i have started to lose my memory a little bit....i ...
1 answer |
16101473 tn?1445308455
Since taking statins, I lost lots of my memory. I cut back and it seemed to help some. But not enough. I found a supplement that is drug ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 63 year old male , and I can't remember things from my past including getting married, schooling, bringing family up etc I have...
2 answers |
Dear doctor, There is full headakhe continoues from 2 months .i consulted doctor i scaned and the result is very horrer for me th...
I had a back/rib injury several years ago, playing football where I dove for a ball to catch it, completely landing on my exposed left si...
Hello;it's not about me or anyone .I saw several documentaries about addiction like obesity and weird people.Is that thing a sort of ment...
Hi, my mother is 73 and has been healthy except for some minor back issues and eye degeneration. In the last 5 months, her memory had gra...
1 answer |
Im 19 years old and my memory has gotten real bad. I forget just about everything if someone tells me to do something I forget what they ...
1 answer |
i can't memorize numbers or even my studies i do concentrate as much as i can but sometimes I've problem in concentration too i cant focu...
1 answer |
Hello, about 3 days I ago i smoked it the first time (too much i guess), and im still experiencing some sort of memory loss. So for examp...
1 answer |
can smoking cigarettes,weed and drinking at parties once2 to 3 times a month effect memory?
3 answers |
I just randomly forget little parts of my day (e.g be sitting in my bed and wonder why I'm now on the floor or sitting to lying down.) I ...
hello. i was wondering what the treatment plan was for focal bilateral hippocampal pathology was? thanks.
My husband has been having severe memory loss. It is like everyday he is losing parts of his past. His has made his living as an artist...
I had to fill out a short application. I wrote my last name as the name of a man I divorced 15 years ago. My husband of more than 10 ye...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Memory Loss Community Resources