Aa
A
A
Close
Mirena IUD Group
Users that recently got it and have had it for a while. Users that use to have it and got it removed are welcome to join as well. I'd like to have a group where everyone can share their input. **ADVICE, QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS, CONCERNS**
1 - 20 (of 20) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I'm a 28 (soon to be 29) y/o heterosexual female. I have endometriosis and had the Mirena IUD implanted three weeks ago to hel...
Not a question. Hi to all. I am posting this as a sort of diary. Perhaps people out there may want to no what my experiancers are like ...
I had mirena inserted about 4 months ago. 1 month after getting it I started having stomach problems. I feel nauseous, diarrhea sometimes...
I had my first mirena for 5 years with no complications, I am now 2 years into my second one. I am also on my 2nd year of stomach issues....
Trying to get opinions on what is going on, I will be calling my doctor this afternoon, but trying to get some insight on whether anyone ...
I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno re...
I have noticed there are a lot of people that are posting questions about bleeding and pain and other side affects that are not considere...
Is nipple discharge common after mirena removal? It has been 5 days :( i am worried, i recently underwent a mamogram about 1 month ago bu...
So after giving birth at 18 years old me and my doctor decided it would be best to get mirena. I got it in year 2010. I still had a perio...
Hi...I got the mirena IUD put in on March 28th of this year and have been experiencing some odd side effects. Other than the bleeding and...
I had my Mirena put in in early March of 2012 following a miscarriage. I had already had a child about 7 months prior, which was delivere...
1 answer |
5482654 tn?1368638318
Hi folks, I've only had my Mirena coil fitted for 3 weeks now but I'm seriously considering having it taken out already, as I am in AGONY...
1 answer |
I got Mirena put in on June 6th, after being told it is the "Cadillac of birth control." I was previously on the pill (many different one...
So, I have had mirena for almost 2 years now. I have NEVER had a problem until now...I think? Lately, I have been having all the symptom...
Hi, What should I do. I had my 1st Mirena inserted March 2009. I know you must replace it after 5 years. I went to a doc on the 5th Fe...
Ive Had My Mirena For 4 Years , i Got It When i was 16 prior to no children , i still have no children and Now Im 19 well i had my Mirena...
I failed to mention that besides the daily, continuous bleeding and occasional cramping, I also experienced back pain, extreme irritibili...
I am 29 yrs old and have always had an unpredictable menstrual cycle (normal for me to go months without getting my period). I have a 3 ...
I am 29 yrs old and have always had an unpredictable menstrual cycle (normal for me to go months without getting my period). I have a 3 ...
1521155 tn?1315701950
Hi there, My name is Camberley, I am 16 years old going on 17 in December. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for nearly 6...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
Blank
xKelx joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 20
Blank