Neurology / Neurosurgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Zippy4u2Jul 18
kathlojMay 02
By julius_rus Blank
I have neuropathy that started in the arms after appendicitis surgery. It was first diagnosed as carpal tunnel. Since...
By komopdan
I am 21 year old male from Europe and since 2 years I have had problems. I weigh 60KG and height is 179/180cm. I c...
By Informativeguy08
Hi Dr., This past January I was snowboarding and had fallen multiple times causing trauma to my tailbone/lower back....
By barbjr
When I was 36, I was told that I had DDD, Lumbar stenosis, & disc space narrowing, protrusion on S1 nerve root. I had...
By jonny56
hey im a 25 that plays football year black male looking for some answers.. im freaking out couple years ago left foot...
By thedon60
My son for the past year has had a very difficult time functioning. He is 28 years old. He gets dizzy without much ...
1603534_tn?1297864793
By richardtvieira
I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I've read a number of other posts on the same subject, but they describ...
By VGR2000
I am a 80 year old retired OB-GYN Physician with a fairly long history of a clear watery discharge almost always Fr...
By Newgalneedshelp
Wondering about intercrainial pressure and possible brain hernia and how they show themselves. So I was diagnosed wit...
By bannerdb
Hi doctor, hope you can advise me. My wife was DX with Relapsing Remitting MS about a year ago, even though she had ...
kathlojMay 02
Irener55Apr 27
BlueDay65Mar 11
BlueDay65Mar 11
By BlueDay65 Blank
Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I have a 3 month history of numbness, the numbness started in my right calf it felt...
By Mimmi45
My mom recently had a bleeding stroke. The underlying cause is presumed to be amyloid angiopathy. Her recent MRI ...
By kurt080808
Hi, My doctor recommended I taper off klonopin because she said it is not meant to be taken long term. I take it fo...
By Csmom121012
For the past month I have been having strange RLS-type symptoms in my right leg AND arm. My leg has a constant 'elect...
By jwsqueaker
Hi Dr., I was recently notified by my neurologist that I have disk herniations on my lumbar spine (I had an MRI)....
By Toysbusiness
My left ear is whooshing every time I turn my head to right. After rest and a massage it became less. It happens ...
By bookgirl
I wrote in about 2 months ago about a difference in my pupil size. I had had one eye that did not dilate at times as ...
bookgirlMar 23
bookgirlJan 09
By bookgirl Blank
I am a 37 year old female. I recently priced that one pupil is slightly larger than the other in low light situations...
By postfusion
I had a arthrodesis 360 anterior/posterior lumbar two level fusion l-5 S-1 and the level above with screws, rods and ...
By vixen12345 Blank
My son is 6 years old. He is a twin who was born at 33 weeks but with a good apgar score. He has a history of mild hy...
This Forum's Experts
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank