Aa
A
A
Close
Neurology / Neurosurgery Forum
This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
1 - 20 (of 555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I was 36, I was told that I had DDD, Lumbar stenosis, & disc space narrowing, protrusion on S1 nerve root. I had my back fused in 20...
4 answers |
My son for the past year has had a very difficult time functioning. He is 28 years old. He gets dizzy without much exertion, can't walk...
5 answers |
Wondering about intercrainial pressure and possible brain hernia and how they show themselves. So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymp...
5 answers |
1603534 tn?1297864793
I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I've read a number of other posts on the same subject, but they describe symptoms I don't s...
2 answers |
I have neuropathy that started in the arms after appendicitis surgery. It was first diagnosed as carpal tunnel. Since then it spread to t...
3 answers |
I am 21 year old male from Europe and since 2 years I have had problems. I weigh 60KG and height is 179/180cm. I came back from vacati...
11 answers |
Hi Dr., This past January I was snowboarding and had fallen multiple times causing trauma to my tailbone/lower back. For about a week it...
6 answers |
hey im a 25 that plays football year black male looking for some answers.. im freaking out couple years ago left foot felt like it was sl...
3 answers |
I am a 80 year old retired OB-GYN Physician with a fairly long history of a clear watery discharge almost always From the left nostril....
1 answer |
Hi doctor, hope you can advise me. My wife was DX with Relapsing Remitting MS about a year ago, even though she had symptoms for a few y...
3 answers |
Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I have a 3 month history of numbness, the numbness started in my right calf it felt like a tight band a...
9 answers |
My mom recently had a bleeding stroke. The underlying cause is presumed to be amyloid angiopathy. Her recent MRI showed "multiple pun...
3 answers |
Hi, My doctor recommended I taper off klonopin because she said it is not meant to be taken long term. I take it for anxiety. I used to...
2 answers |
For the past month I have been having strange RLS-type symptoms in my right leg AND arm. My leg has a constant 'electrical' feeling that ...
4 answers |
Hi Dr., I was recently notified by my neurologist that I have disk herniations on my lumbar spine (I had an MRI). I don't think the...
1 answer |
My left ear is whooshing every time I turn my head to right. After rest and a massage it became less. It happens ( one time whoosh )w...
10 answers |
I wrote in about 2 months ago about a difference in my pupil size. I had had one eye that did not dilate at times as large as the other. ...
1 answer |
I am a 37 year old female. I recently priced that one pupil is slightly larger than the other in low light situations. In full light they...
3 answers |
I had a arthrodesis 360 anterior/posterior lumbar two level fusion l-5 S-1 and the level above with screws, rods and two cages. When t...
2 answers |
My son is 6 years old. He is a twin who was born at 33 weeks but with a good apgar score. He has a history of mild hypotonia and hypermob...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now