Aa
A
A
Close

Neurology / Neurosurgery Forum

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

1 - 20 (of 555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I was 36, I was told that I had DDD, Lumbar stenosis, & disc space narrowing, protrusion on S1 nerve root. I had my back fused in 2000 when I was 38 on the L5-S1. It relieved a lot of pain & only had issues a few times a year. Back ...
barbjr | Last answer
My son for the past year has had a very difficult time functioning. He is 28 years old. He gets dizzy without much exertion, can't walk very far, has blotches on his skin, one of his eyes is somewhat swollen and blurry, and he says his...
thedon60 | Last answer
Wondering about intercrainial pressure and possible brain hernia and how they show themselves. So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymphoma 4 years ago, it was on the watch and wait in the beginning and I didn't want to so traditional ...
Newgalneedshelp | Last answer
1603534_tn?1297864793
I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I've read a number of other posts on the same subject, but they describe symptoms I don't suffer from. While driving I often get a strange feeling in my head. I'm not sure how to describe i...
richardtvieira | Last answer
I have neuropathy that started in the arms after appendicitis surgery. It was first diagnosed as carpal tunnel. Since then it spread to the back of the hands, then legs and face. After exercise, when i go to bed, all the muscles in my bo...
julius_rus | Last answer
I am 21 year old male from Europe and since 2 years I have had problems. I weigh 60KG and height is 179/180cm. I came back from vacation in Thailand and got fever feeling for 2 weeks. Since then I have chronic blocked nose now runny n...
komopdan | Last answer
Hi Dr., This past January I was snowboarding and had fallen multiple times causing trauma to my tailbone/lower back. For about a week it hurt to sit and relieve pressure too. About a week after that pain began to go away I started to no...
Informativeguy08 | Last answer
hey im a 25 that plays football year black male looking for some answers.. im freaking out couple years ago left foot felt like it was sleep but no pain jus a crazy feeling. now i feel weak on my left side but no real weakness. now my fe...
jonny56 | Last answer
I am a 80 year old retired OB-GYN Physician with a fairly long history of a clear watery discharge almost always From the left nostril. Occasionally gushing to my upper lip and chin and will frequently soak several tissues daily. I mu...
VGR2000 | Last answer
Hi doctor, hope you can advise me. My wife was DX with Relapsing Remitting MS about a year ago, even though she had symptoms for a few years before (hindsight is great). She is also 4 months pregnant with our first child. However, m...
bannerdb | Last answer
Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I have a 3 month history of numbness, the numbness started in my right calf it felt like a tight band around it, it wasnt always there but i would never go 24 hours without it coming back, this continued...
BlueDay65 | Last answer
My mom recently had a bleeding stroke. The underlying cause is presumed to be amyloid angiopathy. Her recent MRI showed "multiple punctate foci of dephasing artifacts within a small region of subarachnoid space along the left frontal...
Mimmi45 | Last answer
Hi, My doctor recommended I taper off klonopin because she said it is not meant to be taken long term. I take it for anxiety. I used to take .25 mg at night. For about 4-6 weeks, I dropped it to .125 mg a night with no withdrawal symp...
kurt080808 | Last answer
For the past month I have been having strange RLS-type symptoms in my right leg AND arm. My leg has a constant 'electrical' feeling that tingles and I feel the urge to stretch and move. My arm however has been achy throughout and tingly ...
Csmom121012 | Last answer
Hi Dr., I was recently notified by my neurologist that I have disk herniations on my lumbar spine (I had an MRI). I don't think they're severe, but I've been having more minor pain recently in my lumbar spine. I have also been hav...
jwsqueaker | Last answer
My left ear is whooshing every time I turn my head to right. After rest and a massage it became less. It happens ( one time whoosh )when I turn my head to the right while I bend over (and i get it in left ear). It's worse in the .. ...
Toysbusiness | Last answer
I wrote in about 2 months ago about a difference in my pupil size. I had had one eye that did not dilate at times as large as the other. Mostly in dim light, but sometimes in normal light as well. I had an eye exam with an optometrist wh...
bookgirl | Last answer
I am a 37 year old female. I recently priced that one pupil is slightly larger than the other in low light situations. In full light they both constrict the same and the one that does not dilate as large still dilates, just not quite as ...
bookgirl | Last answer
I had a arthrodesis 360 anterior/posterior lumbar two level fusion l-5 S-1 and the level above with screws, rods and two cages. When they do a hardware removal, do they also remove the cages? Cages were inserted during posterior surge...
postfusion | Last answer
My son is 6 years old. He is a twin who was born at 33 weeks but with a good apgar score. He has a history of mild hypotonia and hypermobility, complex motor stereotypy and autistic traits (sensory issues and mild social communication di...
vixen12345 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now