Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
1 - 20 (of 3804) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i have always been a very shy guy, i can't seem to keep eye contact with strangers for too long, and also i stutter a lot when i get n...
This is likely going to make me sound insane, but I'm going to try my best to explain it. I have this odd tick where it feels like I have...
1 answer
Hi I'm 20 years old female I remember when I was 11 years old I was absolutely scared of sleeping on my own because I thought I would ge...
37 answers
I'm 17 years old and never had a proper girl friend as when I'm worsen girls I get nervous and aren't myself this is due to being a littl...
hi i as teated with paroxitine for 6 mouths and it was so effective but i gained 15 kilos in 6 month so i stoped suddenly but now i am ...
1 answer | 1 comment
20590672 tn?1501441733
Sometimes I have really bad intrusive thoughts that I don't want to come true in reality I know who I am and know what I want but in my h...
2 answers
  Silenteyes,    JGF25
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
176 answers | 6 comments
  Luci0147,    Luci0147,    Luci0147,    Ninofbs,    Dma777
Hello everyone i'm new to this kind of forums so sorry for any mistake. Mine it's a really long story so I'm gonna make it as short as po...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Badlands1712,    JGF25
The thoughts are Intrusive! They're disturbing! I always get this feeling in my head that tell's me over and over you're Gay. I used to I...
1 answer
  JGF25
I recently had a bad experience with some medications. I got an allergic reaction to them which caused breathing issues. Now all I do is ...
1 answer
  JGF25
So, for some reason, I have been under the strange illusion/delusion that characters from books I read, shows I watch, and video games I ...
1 answer
  JGF25
454863 tn?1208310579
I just went over my Brother's for a bbq last week, and ever since that day, I have been obsessing over my Sister In Law. She always says...
1 answer
  JGF25
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary JGF25- thank you for your service as a CL! Please take a moment to reach out to JGF25, and give a shout out for ho...
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
88 answers
  JW447
Hey guys! Once more thank you for your amazing job here! Today I don´t think I have a real question to make, i´d just like to tell som...
1 answer | 1 comment
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandr...
363 answers | 24 comments
  looneyliz,    milehigh11,    anxious244,    Amfinn23,    I_Actually_Care
It's just this one person, this one girl, that I'm afraid of. I'm afraid they've done stuff, I'm afraid that they lie and that I'm just ...
Hi everyone. My name is Kat, I'm 20, and have had OCD for about 7 years. My main fears are contracting STDS, HIV, or some other type of i...
16 answers | 1 comment
I don't even know where to begin, but I can assure you that my battle with HIV phobia has been the worst thing that has ever happened to ...
3 answers
  Lolas31,    GnnMrry,    GnnMrry
Hi just wondering if anyone here had good results on respidone for ocd urges and instrusive thoughts. Zoloft just didnt cut it for me so ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources