Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
1 - 20 (of 3835) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1699033 tn?1443113373
Hi there...sorry I have been away for a while. I will try to do better. Like you all I suffer from OCD and there are times when I need ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am rather desperate. Someone I love every much has developed GIV Ohio is and obsessive hypochondria. He has been tested an ungod...
2 answers |
3166043 tn?1454907261
I'm sorry if this is long. Okay so i've been dealing with alot of **** latley with my family and living situations and relationships wit...
Ever since I was a kid everytime I would sit down I'd rock back and forth. It got to the point where I was hurting my back and head and I...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder that tends mainly to focus on health worries especially blood and other virus co...
1 answer |
I’m 14 and a girl and have been having the worst time dealing with hocd or denial. Just to make a point before I start, *i am not here fo...
BACKGROUND INFO: I was previously diagnosed with OCD, and I've had bouts of it all my life but nothing this intense. I saw my psychiatris...
Hi, the doctor thinks I have OCD. As part of his numerous questions, he enquired : Do you think people can read your mind? I was wonde...
I’m 19 years old and I’m having terrible obsessive thoughts about an event that happened two years ago. So back when I was in high school...
3159640 tn?1430910900
Hello all, I am struggling with ERP as a form of treatment for my rabies OCD. I wonder will something else work? Hypnosis, any other k...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, it seems like I have a problem with always catastrophizing, getting all these intrusive negative thoughts that just takes the peac...
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandr...
366 answers | 24 comments |
Hello, When I was 14 year old i engaged in cyber se with a girl on the internet. We were having a normal teen chat and then she sugges...
1 answer |
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
373 answers | 11 comments |
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
184 answers | 13 comments |
hi everyone because i have ocd and its becoming worst every year by year,and topics of my fears and stories are changing moment to moment...
1 answer |
I can't get the idea out of my head that I'm homosexual. it all started when i watching tv this guy said he was gay and he tried everythi...
9 answers |
I m always think that i have diffrent disease(like cancer etc). Checking for symptoms in internet and always checking my body for any cha...
Hi just wondering if anyone here had good results on respidone for ocd urges and instrusive thoughts. Zoloft just didnt cut it for me so ...
1 answer |
What are some the more "successful" medication cocktails people are seeing these days for OCD and especially the pure O type? I am curre...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1443113373
Blank
Somewhere in, MD