Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
1 - 20 (of 3747) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Please help! I was driving this morning. Stopped at a 4 way stop sign. When it was my turn to go and I started to drive the truck next to...
Aghh from where do I start? Please bear with me, I will try to be as short as possible and direct. I've been previously diagnosed with De...
4 answers |
I've written a post on here before and I've gotten better then worse in the past two days. I've started gettin thoughts about death month...
6 answers | 2 comments |
it started with removing my eyelashes at 9 it felt comforting ,,,now here i am at 62 taking out any hairs that seem to have stress in the...
Im always checking things to make sure im right and correct, i always have this doubt that i probably made a mistake and didn't do it cor...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So, I have OCD, I'll make that known first. My sexual history has been a real roller coster. I'm 22 now, and I didn't hit puberty unti...
1 answer |
My stepson is amazingly funny, sweet and smart. Over the past year, his father and I have found that he is urinating in containers in his...
2 answers |
20050727 tn?1489136990
I already know that I have anxiety OCD and (more-likely than not), trichotillomania. I'm just not sure as to what step I should take next...
1 answer |
Ocd I m suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder taking treatment since last 7 years but now feeling huge memory loss before treat...
1 answer |
20043184 tn?1488991145
My mom says she can't smell it. But people in school can smell it the kids and even the teachers.people always sniff or rub there noses a...
2 answers |
Is this considered OCD? I constantly touching (rubbing my finger tips along) my eyelashes and many times I'll pick one or two out. I'd sa...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I don't perform rituals or have any common thoughts/anxieties associated with OCD. However, I regularly engage in picking and compulsive ...
49 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, so i am 27 years old girl with OCD from Czech Republic and this is going to be quite a long story:) I live with OCD for 9 years...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I recently started back on Imipramine for my OCD. it's day 3 now, and I have lots some feeling in my penis and cannot achieve an erection...
1 answer |
I don't know if this is the correct place to post, but it is 100% OCD related so I suppose in a way it is :) I am completely obsessed wi...
6 answers |
Hi! I've been suffering from sensorimotor ocd for a very long time. It started randomly one day and i just couldn't stop thinking about b...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I'm a 20 year old female and I've been having lots of anxiety over whether or not I'm transgender for the past 3 weeks. I have ha...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Three weeks ago, I was hiking in Palm Springs & saw a hippy/hiker guy with a dog. The dog was friendly and behaved normally, so I pet him...
2 answers | 1 comment |
so now a new recurring thought is the idea that I'm transgender (I am a girl). I always used to worry that I didn't appear girly enough o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Let me start off by saying, I'm a 24 year old heterosexual female with very severe OCD and anxiety issues and being raised a child in the...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources