Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
123tushar074 minutes
By newyorklover001
Hi everyone! A little more than two months ago I had an encounter with a guy. Although we did not have sex (I am ...
By Asianguy1333
Hi i'm depressed about this situation. I masturbated with a guy in the cr of his hotel room for about 5 mins. He turn...
By Eagles007
Hello, I could really use some help right now. I've always suffered from OCD for as long as I can remember. W...
By purplepanda79
Hi I have OCD and anxiety issues. A lot of my problem is caused by the meds I have to take for my epilepsy. Somethin...
By ocdhelp
I'm on Prozac for almost 2 1/2 weeks now and have been taking lorazepam for a week. My thoughts are still bad. What's...
By MYY801
What is the difference between IH and HOCD? They seem the same and it scares me. Please help.
By Elizabeth1234567890
OK well I have posted something like this before but.... Now its getting worse! OK well I have ocd and a fear of schi...
By Elizabeth1234567890
OK well I have ocd and I have had a fear of having schizophrenia! Ever since then I have been "hearing" things. Espec...
JGF25BlankJun 17
JGF25BlankJun 16
By CrystalPepsi
Good Evening Community, I have read this board the last few months and decided to post my own problem to see wheth...
By MissNobody578
Hey. I'm new to this forum and i have a long story to tell, so i'm sorry about the long text, i just need to put this...
By Bellamia654
I have a therapist I been going to see and they diagnosed me with anxiety and OCD. Does this cause me to have compuls...
By Gab_Br
Since I was young, I have had signs that pointed toward ocd. Up until a few months ago, most of these thoughts had se...
By spoopernatural
Awhile back I made a post about this and I was really panicked about it back then and checking to see if it was hocd ...
By The_doctors_companion
Hi, i have a bad habbit of pinching my face and/or thumbs and squeezing it very hard sometimes until it hurts for no...
By Kad1699
It's all started with a panic attack a year back. I thought I was going crazy. Went to a local psychiatrist and he to...
SaySayzJul 01
By Xix456
ok well I keep "hearing" a very distinct whistling sound....I live in apartments so maybe it is someone whistling? Bu...
By eveningprimrose
I've had POCD for 3 years now, and I watch a lot of anime, AKA Japanese cartoons. It's distinct in that it's really, ...
By Inbetween
I am in a fairly new relationship with someone and he has a real bad case of OCD in regards to being abandoned and fi...
lioness33Jun 29
By syvie Blank
my 21 year old daughter has ocd. she is in college and lives in meltdown mode. because she has fibro her doc says the...
By kroconnor19
Hi. I am 19 and have suffered from OCD for most of my life. I see a psychologist and at this point I am not on any me...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank