Aa
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

1 - 20 (of 3512) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am 27 years old Indian(Gujarati) guy. I just got engaged with a 23 year old girl by arrange marriage. I was raised in very conservative family where love marriage was not allowed. I never had a girlfriend and I never ha...
hp2326 | Last comment
My brother recently told me he's gay and it made me have obsessive thoughts and fear that I'm a lesbian and I 100% know i'm straight and always have been, I feel anxious all the time I can't even look at a girl without feeling sick, I am...
cork99 | Posted
Hi I'm 20 years old female I remember when I was 11 years old I was absolutely scared of sleeping on my own because I thought I would get possessed or a I would see a ghost. I would get paranoid when it was getting late because I knew I...
Sweetheartgirl | Last answer
Hi, Didn't ever really feel good about doing this but it's come to my interest of posting on a forum. Lately, about the last few months I've been occupied with this problem and it's taking over my life.. I have some good moments but ...
Justlost77 | Last answer
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of I realy dont know when... since my memory started at the age of say 2 i would body rock. I'd lie on ...
Pauledh | Last answer
I don't pick my scalp, I press on the bumps which seem to have oil, or liquid under them. When the liquid moves, it feels good to me. I cannot stop by myself, and I notice that my hair is getting thinner in some spots. I already take Xan...
Ushagrace | Last answer
Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. Am feeling as if i will have a heart attack. i have what i would call not call sex but i have been freaking out, my bf was hard and thrusted his penis on my pants, he didnt ejaculate but becau...
uchelyn | Last answer
Ok, I'm putting this under ocd because what is going on kinda has to do with ocd. I have had schizo ocd alot before..... It always comes and goes but I haven't had it for a long time. I went through this 'phase' for several months where ...
ocdanon | Last comment
Hey I'm dealing with hocd I think everything feel so real I hate it I feel like I'm going crazy I can't sit still I can't get the thoughts out of my head my anxiety is over the top I'm just so scared I'm in denial to the point where I sh...
Hey I have been diagnosed with hocd and put on medication. I now know everything is just in my head and I my obsession makes my fear feels real but, I have hocd dreams every single night
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought it was GI problem or skin problem first time, but all the test results were healthy so every dr. se...
sleepmonster | Last answer
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandruff or dry scalp, and I pick at it until it becomes a scab. Once a scab develops, I find myself unc...
Christi797 | Last answer
Hello, My name is Martin and I live in Denmark. I have had this problem since the age of 17. I am afraid of my semen getting on people’s hands. I always masturbate in the shower, but I am still afraid that there might be some semen on t...
martimour | Last answer
Our Great granddaughter went from a healthy 9 year old to some one completely different. Sexual thoughts, wishing her Mom would fall and saying she has sexual thoughts on her mind. Does she have to spend time in a hospital or just speak ...
Tinynumberone | Last answer
I realized that I have had OCD for awhile, but I just recently came to terms that I do. It started out with checking all the time, the locks on my doors, my car windows, everything. That went on for about 3 years, then it changed. I did ...
DanielSon08 | Last answer
I'm 17 years old . I've been going through the same thing since I was 8.I've been on and off , and sometimes they get really bad and I often say to myself if I am really a lesbian then I don't want to exsist. Its sick I get to this poi...
rainaB | Last answer
Hello everyone, up until now i have never questioned my sexuality, im 29 years old and have had a few girlfriends, and female sexual partners over the years. I normally masterbate (more than i should to images of women etc etc). However ...
Hey! I am a sixteen years old teenager. Since my birth i have only liked girls, attracted to girls and never to boys. I would feel jealous if another boy took my girl, or if that girl ignored me (when i was 6-7 years old). In elementary...
Patrick109 | Last answer
I have had schizo ocd before..... Months ago it always went and came back. I woke up and saw my mom laying down with a cat sitting on her ( we sleep in a living room) i had only been awake for a few seconds tho. Now i had been awake for ...
ocdanon | Last answer
I have been suffering from OCD since childhood. Yesterday, I finally gathered the courage to go to a psychiatrist when a particular thought was getting too obsessive. It is basically a false memory of I swearing on my mom that I won't ta...
coolbuddy123 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources