Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

This week's AND next week's surgeries

We have another busy week for our "members" here on this forum.  If I am clear on this one, then tomorrow, Monday, 1/30,  both jkkrum (Jacque) and Raidermom are having  their surgeries.  And on Friday, 2/3, txbrowneyes (Tonya) is scheduled for her surgery.  

And the following week, Mickmanda is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, 2/7.  Xrayu2 is scheduled for her surgery on Friday, 2/10.  

Once again, have I left anyone off the list?  Anyone on the list who should not be listed?

You have my prayers for successful surgeries with pleasant outcomes and quick recoveries!
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks ladies!!!  This has proven to be more of a challenege then I thought it would be.  I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster, and I just want to stop the ride and get off, you know?  

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!!
Helpful - 0
Thankyou ladies.  You all are the driving force that has kept me sane these past 6 months or so.  My thoughts and prayers will be with everyone having surgeryin the near future and to all ladies dealing with known and unknown issues of their own.
Helpful - 0
Hi Ladies,I also read up on everyone every day.My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Pretty soon I'll be going for my second us,and I also have three complex cysts on my left ovary.With my next visit, I'll find out if I'll need to be operated on.Alot of cancer runs in my family.I am very greatful that we have this site to talk to each other.Good luck ladies,I know when you find peace,you'll find the strength to get through this.God bless you all,Gail.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Good luck and God be with each and every one of you in the coming weeks.  My thoughts and prayers are with all of you:-)
Tascha
Helpful - 0
cip
Best Wishes to everyone undergoing surgery this coming week. Keep us posted - we all care about how you are doing and will wait to hear......
Helpful - 0
Thanks for keeping track of this for us. GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS to all of you. We'll be waiting to hear from you!
Helpful - 0
Your kind thoughts made me cry!  I am pretty teary-eyed today anyways, I think it's a combo of hormones and nerves!  I have been so imspired by all of you ladies who have already had your surgeries, I sure hope I can be as brave and strong as each of you.  Gail you are right, when we find that peace, we find the strength we need get through.  God bless you all.  Jamie
Helpful - 0
God bless each & every one of you going through surgery soon. Try not to worry too much!
Sending my thoughts & prayers. Kat
Helpful - 0
Hey, I know what you mean about being teary-eyed.  It's to be expected with what you are dealing with  and of course we are all here to support one another.  Just having some other gals to sound off to has helped me a great deal.  None of us are alone in our journey - above all know that God is walking beside each and every one of us - you may know the hymn "Be Not Afraid" - Some of the words are this ' "Be not afraid, I go before you always, be not afraid, and I will give you rest".  I listen to this hymn every day on my way to work and He really does give me rest and puts me at ease.

Helpful - 0
Thank you ladies for remembering me.I know I dont post here often but I read everyday.Jkrum(Jacque) good luck with your surgery tomorrow.Keep everyone here posted,let us know how you are doing.I haven't even been for pre-op yet and I am very nervous.They said I would have a 2-5 day stay.I hate to be away from my babies that long..Good Luck and prayers to all..Tonya
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your well wishes about my surgery tomorrow.  I'm very anxious.  Just need to get through today!  I will update everyone when I can.  My prayers goes out to Raidermom, Tonya, mickmanda and xrayu2!  Take care.
~Jacque
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.