Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Found a mass

This morning I was feeling around a touchy spot on my left and I felt a mass.  I have had bowel problems in the past but this one was round and free moving.  It felt hard.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I have refered pain on the left when I push on my right side.  I have a U/S on the 4th, but I think the worrying is going to drive me crazy.  With all my past problems, I don't know how to handle this one.  I just had a large benign cyst removed in August.  I didn't feel that one since it was fluid filled.  This one is solid.  SOMEONE HELP ME!!  I don't know how much more of this I can take.  If I have my ovaries out, can I still bare children through invetro and one of my sister's eggs?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i too have found a mass.. mine feels like a pea sized marble.. it's vey hard,and it doesn't move!! i'm only 31,but have children. so i hope all goes well with you.. i'm sure with medical tecnology having a baby with no ovaries is possiable. hang in there!!
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the support.  I'm 25 and have a pretty long history of pelvic problems ranging from endometriosis to chronic cystic rupture.  It's getting really hard to pay all the medical bills associated with this.  I've paid almost $2000 in the past 6 months. Insurance paid about $12,000.  I guess this one worries me the most because I can actually tell this one is there.  I just kind of want it all to be over.
Helpful - 0
Hi-
I am so sorry you are feeling so stressed right now.  This is so tough to deal with.  How old are you?   I had a mass ten years ago and it was endometriosis.  I have another now and am sure hoping it will be the same thing but the point is to not get ahead of yourself.  The women on the forum are really compassionate and caring - I have only just found it and am amazed by the level of support.  I am glad you reached out.  If you trust your doctor then just try to let it go unitl the 4th.  It's not that far away~
Hang in there.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.