Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
117289 tn?1391712825

Raven- Could hot flashes correspond with when cycle should be?

I was just wondering because they seemed to decrease for a few weeks, but are more frequent again.  I am curious because I should have had my period now, however it is the 2nd one that I have missed.  It is just driving me (and my dh) crazy.  Thanks for your (and any one elses) input.
~Tascha
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Mary, thanks for the info.  I am 45 and had perimeno symptoms prior to surgery.  I can live with out my period, it's the other stuff that is such a pia (pain in @#@).  Hope you have a great day.  Looks like it will be warm in DC, so good bye snow.
Luv ya!
Tascha
Helpful - 0
I feel bad for you ladies going through perimenopause.
I am 55; had a tah last April. I am glad that is in my past.
Five years ago, my youngest son, who is now 19 years old, was in 8th grade. Well, one day in January (we live in NW Iowa), he was in Science class...a couple windows were open, so the room was like a refrigerator.......he piped up asking his teacher if she had the same disease his mom had because it was always cold at our house, too!
It is not always fun being a woman, or even easy, but the opposite sex couldn't handle it , so I guess it's up to us.
Peace, ladies.
dian
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You are so right!!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
When I have hot flashes/ really more night sweats (on and off for the past 3 years) I soon realized that I wouldn't get my period that month.  So yeas there must be some connection,
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Sure makes sence to me!  Thanks a bunch!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.