Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Going to ER - Wish me luck

Just wanted to let you all know I am leaving for the ER - I have severe  doubling-over pelvic pain that won't let up, even with the pain pills.  Please pray for me taht nothing is seriously wrong.  Will post later to let ya'll know something.  Luv, Dawn.
18 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im gonna try to go tomorrow after i get the kids in school..I went to walmart about a hour ago and while walking in the store i had this grabbing pain all the way across the bottom of my stomach,so i know that something is not right....and it is in my groin area alot,so i dont know what it is,but it is not right..
My husband is driving my stupid and the kids have more energy than a race horse and i just cant seem to keep up..He doesnt deal with the kids ,doesnt even try..For the last week all he knows how to do is run his mouth about me ..looks like divorce is what he is wanting...I dont know ,and dont care to much right now as long my kids are ok and i am ok to take care of them..So sonie be thankful for the man that you have...
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Well, maybe you could call for an ambulance?  I mean, bleeding is an issue (and you'll see the drs sooner).  Girl, if I could, I would take you myself.  Something will come up, I just know it.  Keep the faith.  Sending more hugs!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
The only problem with that is that my sister is sick,my dad is at home laid up with a severe kidney infection due to diabetes,so i dont have a baby sister,because my husband would have to take me due to i dont drive in the rain...So what is a girl to do.lol...lou
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Lou, can you get to the er?  I am worried about the blood in your "poo".  That is not good.  Please, don't wait another minute.  They have to take you in the ER, so please, please go.  I know it is a hassle, but you have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of those babies of yours.  Please tell me that you will go....TODAY!  ((((((HUGS))))))  Luv ya,
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Remember when i was saying the most pain was on the right,well my stomach on the right side is sore to the touch and is like a ball in there.But now when i cough because i am still sick with some kind of **** ,i have to grab the bottom of my stomach..when i bend,or sit to long and get up ,or when i cough it just feels like everything in there is just pulling loose...And my lower back is starting to bother me again and i am starting to have the shooting pains in my groin area and down towards my bottom..When i have to go poo(excuse)me it kills the bottom of my stomach for me to have to push and now i am passing blood when i go #2 so i dont know...I have been trying not to complain and try to get my life back in order,but i can assure you it is off to a slow start...The bottom of my stomach didnt start hurting till ,i was at the school one day doing the popcorn pickle sale and i lifted on a 5 gallon bucket of pickles and moved them before i relized what i had done and then my stomach started hurting that evening..so go figure..
Helpful - 0
My prayers are with you "blues girl" -- I love that name!  Get well soon!!  We're all waiting to hear from you.
Helpful - 0
Praying you're okay.

Julie
Helpful - 0
Just checking in this AM to see if there is any news...but there's not...urgh.
Helpful - 0
Hi Dawn- here's a big hug and a prayer - hoping things go well at the ER - sorry you're having to deal with this post-surgery stuff.  Hope to hear from you when you're back home.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Girl, Mary is right.  You should not be in this much pain at this time.  Please go to the clinic or er.  I am with you and saying a prayer for you.  Luv ya
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Oh, Dawn, I am sorry to read this news!  I will be praying.
Helpful - 0
My prayers are with you Dawn. Love, hugs and God bless, Barb
Helpful - 0
Sorry to hear that you had to go back to the hospital but im glad you did to make sure of what is going on..If mine is not better by monday i am gonna go through clinic to see what is going on...Same kinda of pain,but mine has went from being bad just on the right side to all the way across my stomach again..So dont feel alone...It must be the surgeries that was done in january or something..Because everyone is still having problemss if you notice that....Let me know how you are doing when you come in if you feel up to it...hugsssssss and prayerssssssss....lou
Helpful - 0
Hope all is well...my prayers are with you!
Helpful - 0
Oh no Dawn..Let us know how are as soon as you can..I will be thinking about you..

*Tonya*
TAH/BSO
02-03-06
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Sis, I am here and holding your hand.  I pray that it is nothing serious.  I am going to pray the rosary for you.  Post as soon as you can.
Luv ya,
Tascha
Helpful - 0
Dawn; I am so sorry you are going through this.......it's tough, I knwo it's tough.....wish I could help, but all I can offer up are thoughts, prayers and my respect for the strength you show.
I will be waiting for your next post.
Peace to you and your family.
dian
Helpful - 0
oh no!!!if its not one thing,its 60..ill say a prayer for you dawn...i hope to god everything is ok..please please let me know what happens as soon as possible...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.